We’re sure you’re familiar with the story of Hansel & Gretel. You know, the kids who were dumped in the woods by their parents and found a big gingerbread house with a witch in it?
The popular iSoftbet Slot named Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, is based on this same popular story, and instead of candy and gingerbread, there are some sweet payouts to be landed.
One player at BitStarz Casino just experienced this first hand as he won an incredible $64,818 by one turn of the slot reels. Just as easy as stealing candy from a baby (or gingerbread from a Witch in this case).
This is not the first time a slot from iSoftbet pays out big at BitStarz. The slot Diamond Wild is responsible for the highest payout in the history of the casino, which was a staggering 150 BTC. In today’s value, that would be over $385,000!
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“We’ve had a lot of wins on Amatic lately, so it’s nice to see some other slots paying out nicely as well. iSoftbet is a very underestimated game developer with plenty of movie themed titles and without a doubt, massive payouts. A big congratulations to our lucky winner!”.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019