We’re sure you’re familiar with the story of Hansel & Gretel. You know, the kids who were dumped in the woods by their parents and found a big gingerbread house with a witch in it?
The popular iSoftbet Slot named Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, is based on this same popular story, and instead of candy and gingerbread, there are some sweet payouts to be landed.
One player at BitStarz Casino just experienced this first hand as he won an incredible $64,818 by one turn of the slot reels. Just as easy as stealing candy from a baby (or gingerbread from a Witch in this case).
This is not the first time a slot from iSoftbet pays out big at BitStarz. The slot Diamond Wild is responsible for the highest payout in the history of the casino, which was a staggering 150 BTC. In today’s value, that would be over $385,000!
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“We’ve had a lot of wins on Amatic lately, so it’s nice to see some other slots paying out nicely as well. iSoftbet is a very underestimated game developer with plenty of movie themed titles and without a doubt, massive payouts. A big congratulations to our lucky winner!”.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019