We’re sure you’re familiar with the story of Hansel & Gretel. You know, the kids who were dumped in the woods by their parents and found a big gingerbread house with a witch in it?
The popular iSoftbet Slot named Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters, is based on this same popular story, and instead of candy and gingerbread, there are some sweet payouts to be landed.
One player at BitStarz Casino just experienced this first hand as he won an incredible $64,818 by one turn of the slot reels. Just as easy as stealing candy from a baby (or gingerbread from a Witch in this case).
This is not the first time a slot from iSoftbet pays out big at BitStarz. The slot Diamond Wild is responsible for the highest payout in the history of the casino, which was a staggering 150 BTC. In today’s value, that would be over $385,000!
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“We’ve had a lot of wins on Amatic lately, so it’s nice to see some other slots paying out nicely as well. iSoftbet is a very underestimated game developer with plenty of movie themed titles and without a doubt, massive payouts. A big congratulations to our lucky winner!”.
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
- Shanghai Blockchain Week Returns for Fifth Consecutive Year to Discuss the Next Decade of the Blockchain Industry - September 3, 2019
- ICO that Raised $37M in 18 minutes – Monetha – Passes Legal Audit on White Paper Commitments with Flying Colours - September 2, 2019