DENT Wireless, the world’s first Blockchain based Mobile Data Exchange, and Aquto, the leader in Sponsored Data and Data Rewards, today announced that they are entering into a partnership to unlock new ways for operators to monetize their networks.
Smartphone penetration throughout the world is high, but mobile internet data is still a luxury for most consumers, and there is a significant gap in connectivity between the haves and the have- nots. Through this partnership, Aquto’s Tier-1 mobile operators partners will be able to exchange DENT tokens (DENTs) for mobile data. DENTs are designed to be the global currency for mobile data, thus also enable trading and donating of mobile data through the DENT marketplace. Both, iOS and Android devices will be enabled.
“DENT’s use of cryptocurrency to sponsor users’ data plans is truly unique and could accelerate our common mission to democratize mobile internet data and make it more accessible for all,” said Susie Kim Riley, CEO and Founder of Aquto. “Connecting through Aquto’s platform unlocks some of the world’s leading carriers and will enable their customers to gain access to more mobile data, possibly the most vital and fungible commodity today.”
“This is also a big leap for carriers to be part of the new growth opportunity through new customer acquisition and higher data usage per customer, effectively optimizing network utilization,” commented Tero Katajainen, CEO and Founder of DENT Wireless. “The connectivity offered by Aquto’s platform is a perfect match for the DENT marketplace and the beginning of a world wide mobile data liberation. We appreciate the significant investments Aquto has made to integrate with leading carriers, and signed this letter of intent in anticipation of greatly accelerating the adoption of DENTs in the mobile space.”
Aquto is the leader in sponsored data and data rewards with tier one operator deployments in the US, Europe and Asia. Aquto’s platform is integrated with some of the biggest carriers, including AT&T, America Movil, Telefonica, and Verizon. Founded in 2012 with headquarters in Boston, provides a frictionless way for app developers, advertisers and marketers to engage with users over mobile through zero rated content/apps and data rewards, and a new way for operators to monetize their data and network assets.
For more information, visit www.aquto.com or follow @aquto on Twitter.
DENT Wireless Ltd., based in Hong Kong, creates the world’s first Global Mobile Data Exchange. Though DENT’s Ethereum Blockchain powered Exchange, anyone can buy, sell or donate mobile data using DENTs as global currency for mobile data. DENT Wireless successfully launched their token crowdsale on July 12, 2017 and sold over 10 Billion DENT Tokens within the first weeks on the market.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018