DENT Wireless, the world’s first Blockchain based Mobile Data Exchange, and Aquto, the leader in Sponsored Data and Data Rewards, today announced that they are entering into a partnership to unlock new ways for operators to monetize their networks.
Smartphone penetration throughout the world is high, but mobile internet data is still a luxury for most consumers, and there is a significant gap in connectivity between the haves and the have- nots. Through this partnership, Aquto’s Tier-1 mobile operators partners will be able to exchange DENT tokens (DENTs) for mobile data. DENTs are designed to be the global currency for mobile data, thus also enable trading and donating of mobile data through the DENT marketplace. Both, iOS and Android devices will be enabled.
“DENT’s use of cryptocurrency to sponsor users’ data plans is truly unique and could accelerate our common mission to democratize mobile internet data and make it more accessible for all,” said Susie Kim Riley, CEO and Founder of Aquto. “Connecting through Aquto’s platform unlocks some of the world’s leading carriers and will enable their customers to gain access to more mobile data, possibly the most vital and fungible commodity today.”
“This is also a big leap for carriers to be part of the new growth opportunity through new customer acquisition and higher data usage per customer, effectively optimizing network utilization,” commented Tero Katajainen, CEO and Founder of DENT Wireless. “The connectivity offered by Aquto’s platform is a perfect match for the DENT marketplace and the beginning of a world wide mobile data liberation. We appreciate the significant investments Aquto has made to integrate with leading carriers, and signed this letter of intent in anticipation of greatly accelerating the adoption of DENTs in the mobile space.”
Aquto is the leader in sponsored data and data rewards with tier one operator deployments in the US, Europe and Asia. Aquto’s platform is integrated with some of the biggest carriers, including AT&T, America Movil, Telefonica, and Verizon. Founded in 2012 with headquarters in Boston, provides a frictionless way for app developers, advertisers and marketers to engage with users over mobile through zero rated content/apps and data rewards, and a new way for operators to monetize their data and network assets.
For more information, visit www.aquto.com or follow @aquto on Twitter.
DENT Wireless Ltd., based in Hong Kong, creates the world’s first Global Mobile Data Exchange. Though DENT’s Ethereum Blockchain powered Exchange, anyone can buy, sell or donate mobile data using DENTs as global currency for mobile data. DENT Wireless successfully launched their token crowdsale on July 12, 2017 and sold over 10 Billion DENT Tokens within the first weeks on the market.
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020