DENT Wireless, the world’s first Blockchain based Mobile Data Exchange, and Aquto, the leader in Sponsored Data and Data Rewards, today announced that they are entering into a partnership to unlock new ways for operators to monetize their networks.
Smartphone penetration throughout the world is high, but mobile internet data is still a luxury for most consumers, and there is a significant gap in connectivity between the haves and the have- nots. Through this partnership, Aquto’s Tier-1 mobile operators partners will be able to exchange DENT tokens (DENTs) for mobile data. DENTs are designed to be the global currency for mobile data, thus also enable trading and donating of mobile data through the DENT marketplace. Both, iOS and Android devices will be enabled.
“DENT’s use of cryptocurrency to sponsor users’ data plans is truly unique and could accelerate our common mission to democratize mobile internet data and make it more accessible for all,” said Susie Kim Riley, CEO and Founder of Aquto. “Connecting through Aquto’s platform unlocks some of the world’s leading carriers and will enable their customers to gain access to more mobile data, possibly the most vital and fungible commodity today.”
“This is also a big leap for carriers to be part of the new growth opportunity through new customer acquisition and higher data usage per customer, effectively optimizing network utilization,” commented Tero Katajainen, CEO and Founder of DENT Wireless. “The connectivity offered by Aquto’s platform is a perfect match for the DENT marketplace and the beginning of a world wide mobile data liberation. We appreciate the significant investments Aquto has made to integrate with leading carriers, and signed this letter of intent in anticipation of greatly accelerating the adoption of DENTs in the mobile space.”
Aquto is the leader in sponsored data and data rewards with tier one operator deployments in the US, Europe and Asia. Aquto’s platform is integrated with some of the biggest carriers, including AT&T, America Movil, Telefonica, and Verizon. Founded in 2012 with headquarters in Boston, provides a frictionless way for app developers, advertisers and marketers to engage with users over mobile through zero rated content/apps and data rewards, and a new way for operators to monetize their data and network assets.
For more information, visit www.aquto.com or follow @aquto on Twitter.
DENT Wireless Ltd., based in Hong Kong, creates the world’s first Global Mobile Data Exchange. Though DENT’s Ethereum Blockchain powered Exchange, anyone can buy, sell or donate mobile data using DENTs as global currency for mobile data. DENT Wireless successfully launched their token crowdsale on July 12, 2017 and sold over 10 Billion DENT Tokens within the first weeks on the market.
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019