If you’re familiar with BitStarz, we’re sure you’ve noticed they love tournaments. I mean, they already have immensely popular ones such as Extra Wars, Slot Wars and Table Wars. Don’t let the names fool you though, you don’t really have to fight that hard for rewards as BitStarz are extremely keen on rewarding their players with various bonuses!
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“Players love the variety of tournaments we have, and I’m so glad to be able to launch a concept where everplayer has a fighting chance, big or small. I sincerely hope and believe that Slot Battles will be a winning concept!”.
If a “War” is too long for you, perhaps a battle suits your needs better as a new round starts every 30 minutes. 100 free spins are up for grabs each time, which means 4800 free spins are up for grabs – every day!
Instead of having to have the highest turnover as in the other tournaments at BitStarz, here you’ll get points for getting a multiplier, and the player with the highest number of points at the end of the game round, wins. This means you don’t need a massive bankroll in order to grab a nice win!
This means that everyone has a fighting chance in each battle and players won’t be in a David vs. Goliath situation. Size doesn’t matter in this tournament, it’s all about guts and glory (and free spins of course).
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019