If you’re familiar with BitStarz, we’re sure you’ve noticed they love tournaments. I mean, they already have immensely popular ones such as Extra Wars, Slot Wars and Table Wars. Don’t let the names fool you though, you don’t really have to fight that hard for rewards as BitStarz are extremely keen on rewarding their players with various bonuses!
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“Players love the variety of tournaments we have, and I’m so glad to be able to launch a concept where everplayer has a fighting chance, big or small. I sincerely hope and believe that Slot Battles will be a winning concept!”.
If a “War” is too long for you, perhaps a battle suits your needs better as a new round starts every 30 minutes. 100 free spins are up for grabs each time, which means 4800 free spins are up for grabs – every day!
Instead of having to have the highest turnover as in the other tournaments at BitStarz, here you’ll get points for getting a multiplier, and the player with the highest number of points at the end of the game round, wins. This means you don’t need a massive bankroll in order to grab a nice win!
This means that everyone has a fighting chance in each battle and players won’t be in a David vs. Goliath situation. Size doesn’t matter in this tournament, it’s all about guts and glory (and free spins of course).
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019
- IBM to Track Fresh Shrimp on the Blockchain - May 8, 2019
- Binance Cryptocurrency Exchange Hacked for 7000 BTC (USD $40 million) - May 8, 2019
- Gate.io Reports Success on First Three Successful IEO Projects - May 8, 2019
- Deloitte and RIDDLE&CODE expand partnership to enable the Token Economy - May 8, 2019
- Alprockz Partners with Fusion Foundation to Accelerate Swiss Franc-backed Stablecoin - May 6, 2019
- Major Canadian Banks Choose Blockchain Solution for Identity Verification - May 6, 2019
- Big Pharma Giant Pfizer and Others Join Life Sciences and Healthcare Blockchain Project MediLedger - May 6, 2019
- Craig Wright Pressured to Produce Evidence of Bitcoin and Blind Trust in the Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright 1.1 Million BTC Court Case - May 6, 2019
- Facebook Kicks Off with their New Cryptocurrency Project Libra - May 6, 2019
- Vanbex Fights Back Against Asset Seizure in Civil Case by Suing Former Contractor for Libel - May 6, 2019
- Philippines’ CEZA Awards ADAX Rights to Open a Security Token Issuance platform and Security Trading Exchange - May 6, 2019
- Bitfinex $1 Billion IEO Details Leaked – Plans To Use Money To Cover Frozen Funds - May 6, 2019