If you’re familiar with BitStarz, we’re sure you’ve noticed they love tournaments. I mean, they already have immensely popular ones such as Extra Wars, Slot Wars and Table Wars. Don’t let the names fool you though, you don’t really have to fight that hard for rewards as BitStarz are extremely keen on rewarding their players with various bonuses!
The Marketing Manager of BitStarz, Srdjan Kapor commented:
“Players love the variety of tournaments we have, and I’m so glad to be able to launch a concept where everplayer has a fighting chance, big or small. I sincerely hope and believe that Slot Battles will be a winning concept!”.
If a “War” is too long for you, perhaps a battle suits your needs better as a new round starts every 30 minutes. 100 free spins are up for grabs each time, which means 4800 free spins are up for grabs – every day!
Instead of having to have the highest turnover as in the other tournaments at BitStarz, here you’ll get points for getting a multiplier, and the player with the highest number of points at the end of the game round, wins. This means you don’t need a massive bankroll in order to grab a nice win!
This means that everyone has a fighting chance in each battle and players won’t be in a David vs. Goliath situation. Size doesn’t matter in this tournament, it’s all about guts and glory (and free spins of course).
Bitstarz.com offers games of several different providers in a hybrid multi-currency environment and is one of the leading bitcoin casinos on the market, always on the front line of releasing new and exciting games. They’re also top-ranked among over a thousand casinos on the world renowned casino review site AskGamblers.
- eToro Acquires Smart Contract Infrastructure Provider Firmo - March 25, 2019
- UPS to work with Blockchain Company Inxeption - March 25, 2019
- Kik’s Kin Cuts Deal with MadLipz and its 40m Short Form Video Creators - March 21, 2019
- Former Prime Minister of Denmark Joins Blockchain Identity Project Concordium as Strategic Advisor - March 20, 2019
- US National Pork Board and RIPE.IO Partner to Improve Sustainability, Quality, Traceability, Waste and Fraud in the Industry - March 20, 2019
- Sumner Global Launches $100M Securitized Token Offering (STO) in Middle East - March 20, 2019
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019