The Worldwide Asset eXchange (WAX), a decentralized Blockchain platform for the development of secure and transparent online in-game virtual item exchanges, today announced the additions of Anthony Di Iorio, Dave Anthony, and Brian Fargo to its advisory board. Developed by OPSkins, the global leader in the $50 billion gaming “skins” market with over 150 million transactions, WAX will begin its public token pre-sale on October 10, 2017. WAX pre-sale token sale participants include Pantera Capital, Galaxy Digital Asset Fund, HyperChain Capital, and Bo Shen, founding partner of Fenbushi Capital and Blockassets, to help guide the overall direction of the WAX platform.
Anthony Di Iorio, co-founder of Ethereum, joins WAX with a mastery of Blockchain technology. Anthony is a serial entrepreneur, VC, and thought leader in the field of decentralized technologies. Anthony is the former Chief Digital Officer of the TMX Group and Toronto Stock Exchange, founder and CEO of Decentral, a software development company focused on Blockchain technologies, and founder and CEO of Jaxx. WAX is proud to have one of the foremost leaders in the Blockchain space to help guide the project to success.
Dave Anthony, a creator and developer behind Call of Duty, will bring his creative and logistical expertise to OPSkins and WAX. As a visionary behind one of the world’s most profitable video game franchises at over 250 million copies sold, Dave will guide WAX in facilitating the influx of a potential 400 million new gamers on the Blockchain.
“I’ve aligned myself with OPSkins because I trust its vision, and believe the WAX platform will be instrumental in onboarding the immense gaming community on to the Blockchain,” said Dave Anthony. “We’re at a pivotal point where the benefits for gamers and creators is well balanced, and I’m grateful to be a part of the team leading the charge into the gaming world’s newest frontier.”
Brian Fargo, founder of Interplay Entertainment and inXile Entertainment, will add a deep understanding of game development and distribution. Fargo’s mastery will guide WAX to become the first functional Blockchain-based virtual item exchange platform, offering gamers a clever new way to enjoy and monetize their gaming experience.
“We are extraordinarily proud to have these leading experts in the realms of business growth, gaming and cryptocurrency on our advisory team,” said WAX President and OPSkins CIO Malcolm CasSelle. “With experience serving millions of gamers and profound knowledge of Blockchain and finance, Anthony, Dave and Brian will use their respective talents to help us revolutionize the gaming industry through the Worldwide Asset eXchange.”
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019