After a successful pre-sale that raised 1,500 ETH in just 36 minutes, HydroMiner is starting its public token sale on October 18th, 2017, at 10.00 UTC (12.00 Central European Time).
Since their successful pre-sale, HydroMiner have fine-tuned their token sale model to ensure compliance with all relevant Austrian legal regulations. They are currently incorporating as Limited Liability Company in Austria.
“We are happy to have found a capable legal partner in Dr. Oliver Völkel of the Stadler Völkel law firm. ICOs are unchartered territory and it is difficult to navigate the landscape of regulations and legal and tax frameworks. It’s important for us and our community to have the token sale stand on solid legal ground” said Nadine Damblon, CEO of HydroMiner.
HydroMiner is one of the first ICOs based in Austria. HydroMiner’s goal is to bridge green energy with crypto mining profitability. HydroMiner was launched in 2016 by sisters Nadine and Nicole Damblon, who quickly grew a mining operation from their apartments into a large-scale mining operation, consuming electricity from carbon-neutral hydro-power stations in the Austrian Alps. The Damblon sisters realized that the most lucrative price for electricity is available when you are next to the source generating it.
Austria has been on the forefront of the focus on renewable energy. Among countries in the European Union, Austria leads the pack when it comes to the percentage of electricity it generates from renewable sources. At present, more than 670 run-of-river power plants and some 1,800 small-scale hydro power stations are in operation, which generate approx. 60% of Austria’s electricity needs.
For crypto mining, utilizing hydro power has major advantages. Not only does it offer cheaper energy, but it also saves money on cooling, because the water from the river is used. Finally, using renewable energy lowers the carbon footprint of the mining operation.
Eco-friendly Cryptocurrency Mining in the Austrian Alps
At the moment, HydroMiner operates in two hydro power stations near the Austrian capital of Vienna. The founders of the project are now working on expanding the mining capacity by renting more hydro power stations. To finance this expansion and let investors participate in the mining business, a token sale is planned for early October.
HydroMiner Token Sale
On October 18th, 2017 HydroMiner starts the crowd sale of the H2O token, representing a voucher that can be exchanged into mining time in 2018. Acquisition of the mining contracts will allow token sale holders to receive mining profits from a fully running mining operation.
H2O is an Ethereum ERC20-standard token that can be purchased with Ether. The complete details on the token sale are available at the official website at hydrominer.org. .
The HydroMiner vision is to become the world’s leading green crypto mining company – be part of it.
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019
- China’s LiveDAO To Tap 5G Tech for Live Broadcasting - August 8, 2019