After a successful pre-sale that raised 1,500 ETH in just 36 minutes, HydroMiner is starting its public token sale on October 18th, 2017, at 10.00 UTC (12.00 Central European Time).
Since their successful pre-sale, HydroMiner have fine-tuned their token sale model to ensure compliance with all relevant Austrian legal regulations. They are currently incorporating as Limited Liability Company in Austria.
“We are happy to have found a capable legal partner in Dr. Oliver Völkel of the Stadler Völkel law firm. ICOs are unchartered territory and it is difficult to navigate the landscape of regulations and legal and tax frameworks. It’s important for us and our community to have the token sale stand on solid legal ground” said Nadine Damblon, CEO of HydroMiner.
HydroMiner is one of the first ICOs based in Austria. HydroMiner’s goal is to bridge green energy with crypto mining profitability. HydroMiner was launched in 2016 by sisters Nadine and Nicole Damblon, who quickly grew a mining operation from their apartments into a large-scale mining operation, consuming electricity from carbon-neutral hydro-power stations in the Austrian Alps. The Damblon sisters realized that the most lucrative price for electricity is available when you are next to the source generating it.
Austria has been on the forefront of the focus on renewable energy. Among countries in the European Union, Austria leads the pack when it comes to the percentage of electricity it generates from renewable sources. At present, more than 670 run-of-river power plants and some 1,800 small-scale hydro power stations are in operation, which generate approx. 60% of Austria’s electricity needs.
For crypto mining, utilizing hydro power has major advantages. Not only does it offer cheaper energy, but it also saves money on cooling, because the water from the river is used. Finally, using renewable energy lowers the carbon footprint of the mining operation.
Eco-friendly Cryptocurrency Mining in the Austrian Alps
At the moment, HydroMiner operates in two hydro power stations near the Austrian capital of Vienna. The founders of the project are now working on expanding the mining capacity by renting more hydro power stations. To finance this expansion and let investors participate in the mining business, a token sale is planned for early October.
HydroMiner Token Sale
On October 18th, 2017 HydroMiner starts the crowd sale of the H2O token, representing a voucher that can be exchanged into mining time in 2018. Acquisition of the mining contracts will allow token sale holders to receive mining profits from a fully running mining operation.
H2O is an Ethereum ERC20-standard token that can be purchased with Ether. The complete details on the token sale are available at the official website at hydrominer.org. .
The HydroMiner vision is to become the world’s leading green crypto mining company – be part of it.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019