As part of the strategic partnership, Jaxx users can participate in the STORM token sale directly via its wallet; the first time Jaxx will help to support a token from pre-sale through to post sale. In addition, Jaxx will add the ERC-20 based STORM tokens into its user-friendly application available on eight platforms.
Contributors will be able to contribute ETH from their Jaxx wallets to the STORM token ETH address during the sale, which will commence on October 20. After the sale, STORM tokens will immediately appear in the Jaxx wallet. The partnership will also let supporters manage their own keys for STORM tokens via Jaxx’s wallet app.
“Jaxx is pleased to become the official wallet sponsor of StormX, an innovator in the Blockchain and adtech industries, and to offer our community a new way to participate in the token sale process. Decentral inc. selects the highest quality tokens for Jaxx which is why we are thrilled for the STORM token to join our existing offerings. StormX will disrupt and revolutionize the global freelance job market, creating new and unique earning opportunities for individuals,” said Anthony Di lorio, Founder and CEO of Jaxx and a prominent member of StormX’s Board of Advisors.
As the official wallet of STORM token, Jaxx will help StormX achieve its goal of democratizing user experience by allowing users to earn any time, from anywhere, from any device. The wallet’s focus on security and simplified user experience, as well as its commitment to empowering individuals to take complete control over their own assets, make it an ideal technology partner for STORM token holders.
StormX CEO Simon Yu said:
“StormX is honored to collaborate with Jaxx, one of the most influential and distinguished organizations in the Blockchain space, and to be its first partner for a token’s entire lifecycle, from pre-sale to post-sale wallet support. By combining Storm Play’s 270,000 existing monthly active users with Jaxx’s 400,000, we hope to forge an incredibly strong community centred on innovation and building a new crypto-economy.
“With Jaxx’s support, StormX is increasing its value offering and strengthening its platform, allowing us to present our loyal supporters with a next-level gamified marketplace. This collaboration with Jaxx will help maximize the usefulness of our STORM tokens and solidify their value in the cryptocurrency market,” added Yu.
Registration is now open for the token crowdsale on Friday, October 20 via stormtoken.com/
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomi Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019