As part of the strategic partnership, Jaxx users can participate in the STORM token sale directly via its wallet; the first time Jaxx will help to support a token from pre-sale through to post sale. In addition, Jaxx will add the ERC-20 based STORM tokens into its user-friendly application available on eight platforms.
Contributors will be able to contribute ETH from their Jaxx wallets to the STORM token ETH address during the sale, which will commence on October 20. After the sale, STORM tokens will immediately appear in the Jaxx wallet. The partnership will also let supporters manage their own keys for STORM tokens via Jaxx’s wallet app.
“Jaxx is pleased to become the official wallet sponsor of StormX, an innovator in the Blockchain and adtech industries, and to offer our community a new way to participate in the token sale process. Decentral inc. selects the highest quality tokens for Jaxx which is why we are thrilled for the STORM token to join our existing offerings. StormX will disrupt and revolutionize the global freelance job market, creating new and unique earning opportunities for individuals,” said Anthony Di lorio, Founder and CEO of Jaxx and a prominent member of StormX’s Board of Advisors.
As the official wallet of STORM token, Jaxx will help StormX achieve its goal of democratizing user experience by allowing users to earn any time, from anywhere, from any device. The wallet’s focus on security and simplified user experience, as well as its commitment to empowering individuals to take complete control over their own assets, make it an ideal technology partner for STORM token holders.
StormX CEO Simon Yu said:
“StormX is honored to collaborate with Jaxx, one of the most influential and distinguished organizations in the Blockchain space, and to be its first partner for a token’s entire lifecycle, from pre-sale to post-sale wallet support. By combining Storm Play’s 270,000 existing monthly active users with Jaxx’s 400,000, we hope to forge an incredibly strong community centred on innovation and building a new crypto-economy.
“With Jaxx’s support, StormX is increasing its value offering and strengthening its platform, allowing us to present our loyal supporters with a next-level gamified marketplace. This collaboration with Jaxx will help maximize the usefulness of our STORM tokens and solidify their value in the cryptocurrency market,” added Yu.
Registration is now open for the token crowdsale on Friday, October 20 via stormtoken.com/
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019