As part of the strategic partnership, Jaxx users can participate in the STORM token sale directly via its wallet; the first time Jaxx will help to support a token from pre-sale through to post sale. In addition, Jaxx will add the ERC-20 based STORM tokens into its user-friendly application available on eight platforms.
Contributors will be able to contribute ETH from their Jaxx wallets to the STORM token ETH address during the sale, which will commence on October 20. After the sale, STORM tokens will immediately appear in the Jaxx wallet. The partnership will also let supporters manage their own keys for STORM tokens via Jaxx’s wallet app.
“Jaxx is pleased to become the official wallet sponsor of StormX, an innovator in the Blockchain and adtech industries, and to offer our community a new way to participate in the token sale process. Decentral inc. selects the highest quality tokens for Jaxx which is why we are thrilled for the STORM token to join our existing offerings. StormX will disrupt and revolutionize the global freelance job market, creating new and unique earning opportunities for individuals,” said Anthony Di lorio, Founder and CEO of Jaxx and a prominent member of StormX’s Board of Advisors.
As the official wallet of STORM token, Jaxx will help StormX achieve its goal of democratizing user experience by allowing users to earn any time, from anywhere, from any device. The wallet’s focus on security and simplified user experience, as well as its commitment to empowering individuals to take complete control over their own assets, make it an ideal technology partner for STORM token holders.
StormX CEO Simon Yu said:
“StormX is honored to collaborate with Jaxx, one of the most influential and distinguished organizations in the Blockchain space, and to be its first partner for a token’s entire lifecycle, from pre-sale to post-sale wallet support. By combining Storm Play’s 270,000 existing monthly active users with Jaxx’s 400,000, we hope to forge an incredibly strong community centred on innovation and building a new crypto-economy.
“With Jaxx’s support, StormX is increasing its value offering and strengthening its platform, allowing us to present our loyal supporters with a next-level gamified marketplace. This collaboration with Jaxx will help maximize the usefulness of our STORM tokens and solidify their value in the cryptocurrency market,” added Yu.
Registration is now open for the token crowdsale on Friday, October 20 via stormtoken.com/
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019