Although cryptocurrencies and their linked blockchain technologies have created a reputation for transactional security and privacy, in today’s world unfortunately nothing is 100% safe from hackers.
In one example only a few months ago, a cyberthief swindled investors out of seven million dollars- by hacking a virtual currency trading platform during its Initial Coin Offering and inserting a malicious address, where digital investors were duped into sending their funds.
Now, while cybersecurity may cause the alarm bells to ring for some investors… it’s actually one of the last things they should be worrying about- thanks to the inception of a tailored partnership between Hacken – one of the latest and most advanced bug bounty testing services, and Neuromation.io.
Max Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation, said:
“Currently, there are no bug bounty programs or vulnerability discovery providers in the world that provide a custom-tailored service like this for blockchain startups. Hacken specializes in auditing the cybersecurity of blockchain projects, keeping investors’ money safe and hackers at bay. The audits conducted by Hacken will go a long way in helping Neuromation.io to better understand cybersecurity risks and take appropriate measures to mitigate them, giving investors peace of mind in knowing that their funds are safe”.
The partnership between Hacken and Neuromation.io begins immediately, with Hacken’s CFO Dmytro Budroin, stating:
“Neuromation does an amazing job by combining synthetic data machine learning with blockchain technology. Online data infrastructure of this scale will without doubt require particular attention to its cybersecurity aspects. Our team at Hacken is happy to assist Neuromation with auditing and improving the security of its code and cloud infrastructure. We believe this cooperation will be fruitful and beneficial to all parties involved.”
Neuromation’s own Neurotoken is about to go on sale, designed for sophisticated crypto-investors who are interested in participation at discounted token value. Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 per cent discount. This emission strategy is designed to maximize investment returns for individuals and entities who have early commitments to the project.
- Neuromation will announce the pre-sale of its own Neurotoken on October, 25th.
- Neurotoken mass sale starts November 28 2017
- The project’s white paper.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019