Although cryptocurrencies and their linked blockchain technologies have created a reputation for transactional security and privacy, in today’s world unfortunately nothing is 100% safe from hackers.
In one example only a few months ago, a cyberthief swindled investors out of seven million dollars- by hacking a virtual currency trading platform during its Initial Coin Offering and inserting a malicious address, where digital investors were duped into sending their funds.
Now, while cybersecurity may cause the alarm bells to ring for some investors… it’s actually one of the last things they should be worrying about- thanks to the inception of a tailored partnership between Hacken – one of the latest and most advanced bug bounty testing services, and Neuromation.io.
Max Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation, said:
“Currently, there are no bug bounty programs or vulnerability discovery providers in the world that provide a custom-tailored service like this for blockchain startups. Hacken specializes in auditing the cybersecurity of blockchain projects, keeping investors’ money safe and hackers at bay. The audits conducted by Hacken will go a long way in helping Neuromation.io to better understand cybersecurity risks and take appropriate measures to mitigate them, giving investors peace of mind in knowing that their funds are safe”.
The partnership between Hacken and Neuromation.io begins immediately, with Hacken’s CFO Dmytro Budroin, stating:
“Neuromation does an amazing job by combining synthetic data machine learning with blockchain technology. Online data infrastructure of this scale will without doubt require particular attention to its cybersecurity aspects. Our team at Hacken is happy to assist Neuromation with auditing and improving the security of its code and cloud infrastructure. We believe this cooperation will be fruitful and beneficial to all parties involved.”
Neuromation’s own Neurotoken is about to go on sale, designed for sophisticated crypto-investors who are interested in participation at discounted token value. Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 per cent discount. This emission strategy is designed to maximize investment returns for individuals and entities who have early commitments to the project.
- Neuromation will announce the pre-sale of its own Neurotoken on October, 25th.
- Neurotoken mass sale starts November 28 2017
- The project’s white paper.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019