Although cryptocurrencies and their linked blockchain technologies have created a reputation for transactional security and privacy, in today’s world unfortunately nothing is 100% safe from hackers.
In one example only a few months ago, a cyberthief swindled investors out of seven million dollars- by hacking a virtual currency trading platform during its Initial Coin Offering and inserting a malicious address, where digital investors were duped into sending their funds.
Now, while cybersecurity may cause the alarm bells to ring for some investors… it’s actually one of the last things they should be worrying about- thanks to the inception of a tailored partnership between Hacken – one of the latest and most advanced bug bounty testing services, and Neuromation.io.
Max Prasolov, CEO of Neuromation, said:
“Currently, there are no bug bounty programs or vulnerability discovery providers in the world that provide a custom-tailored service like this for blockchain startups. Hacken specializes in auditing the cybersecurity of blockchain projects, keeping investors’ money safe and hackers at bay. The audits conducted by Hacken will go a long way in helping Neuromation.io to better understand cybersecurity risks and take appropriate measures to mitigate them, giving investors peace of mind in knowing that their funds are safe”.
The partnership between Hacken and Neuromation.io begins immediately, with Hacken’s CFO Dmytro Budroin, stating:
“Neuromation does an amazing job by combining synthetic data machine learning with blockchain technology. Online data infrastructure of this scale will without doubt require particular attention to its cybersecurity aspects. Our team at Hacken is happy to assist Neuromation with auditing and improving the security of its code and cloud infrastructure. We believe this cooperation will be fruitful and beneficial to all parties involved.”
Neuromation’s own Neurotoken is about to go on sale, designed for sophisticated crypto-investors who are interested in participation at discounted token value. Tokens issued during the pre-ICO phase will be offered with a 25 per cent discount. This emission strategy is designed to maximize investment returns for individuals and entities who have early commitments to the project.
- Neuromation will announce the pre-sale of its own Neurotoken on October, 25th.
- Neurotoken mass sale starts November 28 2017
- The project’s white paper.
- CEO Patrick M. Byrne Resigns From Overstock Over ‘Deep State’ Comment and Affair with a Russian Spy – Stock Rises - August 22, 2019
- Telx Technologies Launches World’s First Cryptocurrency Sim Card Wallet And Phone Number - August 22, 2019
- Chainalysis Launches Real-Time Alerts for Suspicious Transactions For 15 Cryptocurrencies - August 22, 2019
- Factom Launches New Stablecoin called PegNet Stablecoin - August 22, 2019
- HitBTC Cryptocurrency Exchange Offers Massive Rate Cuts - August 22, 2019
- American Classic Beer Miller Lite Teams Up with Blockchain Vatom Labs to Create New Customer Experiences - August 21, 2019
- WordProof and WORBLI Partner To Bring Online Content Transparency Using Blockchain Technology - August 21, 2019
- Polkadot Cuts Deal with Blockchain – 41M Wallets to get Polkadot.Network DOTS - August 20, 2019
- David Chaum’s New Quantum-Resistant Digital Currency, Praxxis, Has Arrived - August 20, 2019
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019