BookMaker.eu is now the first and only website in the online gaming industry to accept more than 60 cryptocurrencies for deposit and withdrawal methods, the company announced Monday.
“We always have a close eye on the advancements of Blockchain technology, and the growth of that financial sector is constantly intriguing,” said BookMaker.eu spokesman, Scott Cooley. “Our clients have enjoyed the benefits of depositing and withdrawing using Bitcoin for years, and now they’ll have a wealth of cryptocurrency options at their disposal.”
BookMaker offers cryptocurrency as an easier, cheaper, safer and more reliable option for deposits and withdrawals. More than 90 percent of the website’s customers use Bitcoin to fund their accounts, and because of that processing has never been more fluid.
Clients at BookMaker can withdraw funds for free using the cryptocurrency option. They are afforded one free payout per day, five free payouts per week and 25 free payouts per month.
“It’s a win-win for everyone involved,” Cooley said. “Using cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw saves everyone time and money, and it is completely anonymous for the user.”
Due to the fact that a central authority or government does not control cryptocurrencies, the anonymity that comes with that freedom is attractive to the gaming community. Additionally, the transaction fees for cryptocurrecy wallets are nominal compared to what can be tacked on to a credit card transaction, and the process is almost instantaneous.
BookMaker.eu clients that have used Bitcoin for withdrawal in the past have experienced significant return on their initial deposits. The price of one Bitcoin has escalated from under $1,000 to more than $5,000 this year, and projections forecast the surpassing of market expectations for 2018.
Along with Bitcoin, the cryptocurrency list that BookMaker.eu now accepts includes Bitcoin Cash, Ether, Litecoin, Monero, Dash, FirstBlood, Aragon, Basic Attention Token, Bancor, Blackcoin, Bitchares, Civic, Clams, Decred, Digibyte, Dogecoin, Edgeless, EOS, Ether Classic, Factoids, FunFair, GameCredits, Gnosis, Golem, Matchpool, Komodo, LBRY Credits, Namecoin, NEM, Numeraire, Nxt, OmiseGo, Potcoin, Augur, Reddcoin, IExec, Salt, Saicoin, Status, Startcoin, SingularDTV, Swarm City, WeTrust, Vericoin, Vertcoin, Waves, Wings, Ripple, Zcash, 0x, Bitcoin Dark, DigixDao, district0x, Emercoin, Iconomi, lisk, Maidsafe, Omni, Nubits, Novacoin, Tenx, Peercoin, Qtum, StorjX, Steem, TokenCard, Tether, Voxels and Counter Party.
BookMaker Sportsbook is a market-setting company in terms of timeliness of odds and exotic or novelty proposition bets for all sports. It offers sports odds, casino, horse racing and poker.
BookMaker.eu is one of the most recognizable and trusted brands in the online gaming world. Established in 1985, BookMaker employs thousands of workers worldwide, and it has a clientele base that spans across all continents. BookMaker.eu has been featured in a variety of online and print publications including, The New York Times, CBS Sports, ESPN, Forbes, NBC Sports, SB Nation, NPR, USA Today and FOX Sports.
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019
- ObEN Launches AI Newscaster With 3D “Satoshi” Avatar to Deliver Content via PAI News App - May 14, 2019
- Leading Freelance Platform Moonlighting Announces First Blockchain Integration Partner – Teams with HireVibes For EOSIO Solution - May 14, 2019
- Polish-UK Blockchain Company Billon awarded €2 million euro from EU to build DLT Document System - May 14, 2019
- City of Belfast and Colu Team up to Create City Loyalty Token to Boost Local Economy and Environment - May 8, 2019
- Fidelity Investments – to Launch Cryptocurrency Trading Desk Soon – Recent Report Shows Clients Want To Trade Digital Assets - May 8, 2019
- Consensys Accelerates Blockchain Investment Portfolio, Consolidates Investment Arms - May 8, 2019