Caviar is launching a pre-sale on November 28th, 2017, with the goal of raising $25 million. pioneering a dual-purpose token and crowdfunding platform built on the Ethereum Blockchain that will offer access to stable real estate and cryptocurrencies, with built-in downside protection and automatic diversification.
The team behind Caviar has successfully managed a multi-million-dollar real estate debt fund since 2013, and brings years of experience and research to this project.
Caviar is powered by Intelligent Predictive Model (IPM), an artificial intelligence algorithm, allowing for stronger predictive power and more effective asset allocation. In addition, Caviar Platform will allow real estate developers to raise funds for their upcoming projects, and for Caviar token holders to earn additional rewards by staking their tokens.
Global real estate equate to over 60% of all mainstream assets, and are worth over $217 trillion dollars. In comparison, the total cryptocurrency market capitalization recently hit a new all-time high when it surpassed $175 billion. “Considering these factors, the potential financial benefits of a real estate backed cryptocurrency are massive,” comments Caviar partner Guy Neumann.
In the past several years, cryptocurrencies have been outperforming most other asset classes. However, diversification within this asset class is problematic. There is high correlation to Bitcoin and to other cryptocurrencies. This new asset class is also highly volatile, illiquid and often not backed by anything tangible.
Caviar partner Alex Shvayetsky explains how Caviar aims to mitigate risk for backers and address the issue of diversification, stating:
“Diversification of cryptocurrency investments is difficult because most assets are highly correlated. Caviar aims to solve this by providing exposure to fast-growing crypto assets and income producing US-based real estate in a single token – minimizing risk and maximizing returns in both asset classes.”
Caviar combines large cap and most stable cryptocurrencies, select new token projects, and real estate, utilizing its’ proprietary Intelligent Predictive Model in order to perfectly time investment decisions. Caviar is the successor to Caviar Capital, which, in the past five years, successfully financed dozens of redevelopment projects and has a 0% default rate, 0 late payments and an average IRR (internal rate of return) of 16% per year. Since its inception, Caviar Capital has consistently outperformed S&P 500 Real Estate and S&P 500 Bond indices by over 300%
By combining crypto assets and real estate, Caviar aims to offer a higher rate of return than traditional real estate investments, while maximizing downside protection. In addition, Caviar will provide traditional investors with the financial benefits of a more diversified portfolio that includes digital currencies.
Although cryptocurrency traders can profit from the volatility of the market, they are offered little in the way of real assets. Caviar provides a unique opportunity for crypto-investors to diversify their portfolio through exposure to real estate. Caviar’s tokenization approach to investments in real estate, cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets lowers the cost of management, reduces entry costs for investors, and removes the problem of illiquidity associated with traditional real estate investments.
The Tech Behind the Token
Caviar has developed their Intelligent Predictive Model (IPM), an artificial intelligence predictive algorithm based on a machine learning approach for price forecasting in both short and long-term projection timescales, allowing for stronger predictive power and more effective asset allocation. IPM uses historical data and a mixture of qualitative/quantitative metrics, in combination with analysis of the underlying cryptocurrency ecosystem, social signals, and trends. Data is automatically collected from various sources to make judgments in real time.
Caviar Token Generating Event
Caviar is launching a pre-sale on November 28th with the goal of raising $25 million. Here is some information about the upcoming token sale.
- Goal Raise Amount: $25 million
- Token Type ERC20
- Maximum token supply: 375,000,000
- Price per token $0.10
- Pre-sale Minimum $500
- Pre-sale Discount: Up to 30%
- Pre-sale Period: November 28, 2017
- Crowd Sale Period: December 12th, 2017 to January 31st, 2018
Use of Funds
The funds raised by the Caviar crowdfunding campaign will be distributed as follows:
- 80% will be invested directly into the Caviar portfolio
- 10% will be used to cover administrative costs
- 5% will be invested into development of platform technology
- 5% will be allocated into a reserve fund
- 85% of all Caviar tokens created will be sold at the Token Generating Event
- 12% will be allocated to partners and advisors
- 3% is reserved for bounties
Official Website – https://www.caviar.io/
Caviar Investment Presentation – https://s3.amazonaws.com/caviar-presentations/CaviarInvestorPresentation_Final.pdf
- Read the Caviar Whitepaper – https://s3.amazonaws.com/caviar-presentations/CaviarWhitepaper.pdf
- Find Caviar on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Caviario-399312880484276/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/caviar0x
- Telegram – https://t.me/caviar0x
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Caviar0x/
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019