Caviar is launching a pre-sale on November 28th, 2017, with the goal of raising $25 million. pioneering a dual-purpose token and crowdfunding platform built on the Ethereum Blockchain that will offer access to stable real estate and cryptocurrencies, with built-in downside protection and automatic diversification.
The team behind Caviar has successfully managed a multi-million-dollar real estate debt fund since 2013, and brings years of experience and research to this project.
Caviar is powered by Intelligent Predictive Model (IPM), an artificial intelligence algorithm, allowing for stronger predictive power and more effective asset allocation. In addition, Caviar Platform will allow real estate developers to raise funds for their upcoming projects, and for Caviar token holders to earn additional rewards by staking their tokens.
Global real estate equate to over 60% of all mainstream assets, and are worth over $217 trillion dollars. In comparison, the total cryptocurrency market capitalization recently hit a new all-time high when it surpassed $175 billion. “Considering these factors, the potential financial benefits of a real estate backed cryptocurrency are massive,” comments Caviar partner Guy Neumann.
In the past several years, cryptocurrencies have been outperforming most other asset classes. However, diversification within this asset class is problematic. There is high correlation to Bitcoin and to other cryptocurrencies. This new asset class is also highly volatile, illiquid and often not backed by anything tangible.
Caviar partner Alex Shvayetsky explains how Caviar aims to mitigate risk for backers and address the issue of diversification, stating:
“Diversification of cryptocurrency investments is difficult because most assets are highly correlated. Caviar aims to solve this by providing exposure to fast-growing crypto assets and income producing US-based real estate in a single token – minimizing risk and maximizing returns in both asset classes.”
Caviar combines large cap and most stable cryptocurrencies, select new token projects, and real estate, utilizing its’ proprietary Intelligent Predictive Model in order to perfectly time investment decisions. Caviar is the successor to Caviar Capital, which, in the past five years, successfully financed dozens of redevelopment projects and has a 0% default rate, 0 late payments and an average IRR (internal rate of return) of 16% per year. Since its inception, Caviar Capital has consistently outperformed S&P 500 Real Estate and S&P 500 Bond indices by over 300%
By combining crypto assets and real estate, Caviar aims to offer a higher rate of return than traditional real estate investments, while maximizing downside protection. In addition, Caviar will provide traditional investors with the financial benefits of a more diversified portfolio that includes digital currencies.
Although cryptocurrency traders can profit from the volatility of the market, they are offered little in the way of real assets. Caviar provides a unique opportunity for crypto-investors to diversify their portfolio through exposure to real estate. Caviar’s tokenization approach to investments in real estate, cryptocurrencies and crypto-assets lowers the cost of management, reduces entry costs for investors, and removes the problem of illiquidity associated with traditional real estate investments.
The Tech Behind the Token
Caviar has developed their Intelligent Predictive Model (IPM), an artificial intelligence predictive algorithm based on a machine learning approach for price forecasting in both short and long-term projection timescales, allowing for stronger predictive power and more effective asset allocation. IPM uses historical data and a mixture of qualitative/quantitative metrics, in combination with analysis of the underlying cryptocurrency ecosystem, social signals, and trends. Data is automatically collected from various sources to make judgments in real time.
Caviar Token Generating Event
Caviar is launching a pre-sale on November 28th with the goal of raising $25 million. Here is some information about the upcoming token sale.
- Goal Raise Amount: $25 million
- Token Type ERC20
- Maximum token supply: 375,000,000
- Price per token $0.10
- Pre-sale Minimum $500
- Pre-sale Discount: Up to 30%
- Pre-sale Period: November 28, 2017
- Crowd Sale Period: December 12th, 2017 to January 31st, 2018
Use of Funds
The funds raised by the Caviar crowdfunding campaign will be distributed as follows:
- 80% will be invested directly into the Caviar portfolio
- 10% will be used to cover administrative costs
- 5% will be invested into development of platform technology
- 5% will be allocated into a reserve fund
- 85% of all Caviar tokens created will be sold at the Token Generating Event
- 12% will be allocated to partners and advisors
- 3% is reserved for bounties
Official Website – https://www.caviar.io/
Caviar Investment Presentation – https://s3.amazonaws.com/caviar-presentations/CaviarInvestorPresentation_Final.pdf
- Read the Caviar Whitepaper – https://s3.amazonaws.com/caviar-presentations/CaviarWhitepaper.pdf
- Find Caviar on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/Caviario-399312880484276/
- Twitter – https://twitter.com/caviar0x
- Telegram – https://t.me/caviar0x
- Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/Caviar0x/
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019