Blockchain startup, Game Protocol is developing a platform that will decentralize the gaming community and enable erstwhile non-present independent developers to find expression and participate in a market that will be fair, secure and reasonably competitive.
A new narrative
Game Protocol’s project is aimed at redefining the existing narrative that has excluded a lot of key players in the industry. The current system permits the major studios to dictate the pace conditions within the industry, which empowers them to swing the market conditions in their favour most of the time.
Game Protocol’s platform is designed to open up the market and enable a level playing ground for every participant. It will also eliminate the existing irregularities like the misuse of customers data and exposure to security threats associated with centralized platforms.
Opening up the market is expected clear out the existing redundancy and attract new and previously excluded participants who will now be more comfortable with the gaming ecosystem both in aspects of security and fair play.
An effective technology
Built on the Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts, the Game Protocol decentralized community is a platform for game developers to create, collaborate, and distribute Decentralized Automated Games (DAGs). The software will provide game creators with the tools necessary to easily make the best and most creative DAGs possible. The platform will also allow developers to advertise and distribute their work. Players can then use the platform to play different DAGs.
The smart contract upon which DAG runs is distributed, trustworthy and transparent. It is an environment where every process, from login to payments is automated. This eliminates the chance for any form of fraud during the processes involved.
Game Protocol explained
Game Protocol is a decentralized gaming hub that implements blockchain technology in redefining the future of gaming. It is designed to be the one-stop-shop of gaming and a decentralized Gaming Store that will offer a multitude of games for purchase via Game Protocol tokens.
With the platform’s Blockchain Tools, game developers can create in-game cryptocurrencies and enjoy multiple development tools such as blockchain R&G and a unity 3d wallet plug-in. With Game Fundraiser, Indie game developers can raise funds on Game Protocol’s Game Starter platform via Game Protocol tokens Community. The project will also have a lively community and forum dedicated to indie games and developing projects.
- Editorial: The Rumours of ICOs’ Death Have Been Greatly Exaggerated - March 18, 2019
- French NCC Deploy IBM Blockchain For Commercial and Corporate Registries - March 15, 2019
- Bcause, To Launch Full-stack Cryptocurrency Ecosystem On Nasdaq - March 13, 2019
- SEC – Ethereum is Not a Security - March 13, 2019
- US Treasury Sanctions One of Russia’s Biggest Commercial Banks Over Backing of Venezuela’s Cryptocurrency, Petro - March 13, 2019
- Fetch.AI Solves ‘Blockchain Trilemma’ with Novel Approach to Reaching Consensus - March 13, 2019
- Boerse Stuttgart Group Cut Deal with solarisBank to Develop Crypto Trading Platform - March 12, 2019
- ECCU Plans to Issue World’s First Blockchain-Based Central Bank Digital Currency in the Caribbean - March 12, 2019
- Blockchain Video Company Linius Connects Prototype to Blockchain-Centric Video Player - March 12, 2019
- Emaar, One of the World’s Largest Property Companies, Plans Loyalty and Referral Token - March 11, 2019
- European Commission Offering 32 Blockchain Startups €200.000 Equity-Free Cash for Citizen Data Control Decentralised Solutions - March 11, 2019
- One of World’s Largest Asset Managers ($2.46 trillion) Fidelity, Launches Bitcoin Service - March 11, 2019
- eToro Officially Launches Crypto Trading Platform & Wallet in the U.S. - March 7, 2019
- Smilo Platform Launches Mainnet – Decentralized, GDPR compliant, Hybrid, Multipurpose - March 7, 2019
- New Research Released on Blockchain and EU Privacy Law Compliance - March 5, 2019
- Token.Agency Kicks Off Blockchain, STO and Tokenomics Service in Europe and North America - February 27, 2019
- Mercedes-Benz Cars Develops Blockchain-Prototype for Sustainable Supply Chains - February 26, 2019
- Open Source, Enterprise-Grade Blockchain Platform Insolar Launches Testnet - February 26, 2019
- IPC to Provide ICE Crypto Feeds to over 6000 Capital Market Participants - February 26, 2019
- Fetch.AI raises $6m in Successful 22 Second Token Sale On Binance Launchpad - February 25, 2019