Tech Bureau, Corp., a Crypto-Fintech Lab out of Japan, announced today that VERSES, a virtual economy protocol designed to enable Virtual Reality Commerce (vCommerce) will be the first token sale on its COMSA ICO platform in 2018.
COMSA provides a complete Blockchain and token economy platform that delivers a managed service for utility token economy design, running Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs), token exchange listings regulated by Japan’s FSA and interoperable enablement of NEM and Ethereum public networks and private enterprise Blockchain solution mijin, built by Tech Bureau based on the NEM protocol.
VERSES is a virtual economy protocol and immersive design framework for secure authentication and monetization of any virtual element. Examples are assets, objects, avatars, environments from within augmented, mixed and virtual reality experiences utilizing Blockchain technology.
The VERSES protocol will include support for standard gaming, mobile AR, and VR development and distribution platforms. This makes it especially useful for the millions of game and app developers transitioning to immersive entertainment, e-sport, education and commercial applications. VERSES demonstrated the world’s first public cryptocurrency transaction in virtual reality, a simulated recreation of the Wright Brother’s famous “kitty hawk” flight, live at BlockCon LA in early October.
“VERSES is a truly disruptive application of Blockchain technology that will usher in the era of vCommerce for Virtual and Augmented Reality experiences. eCommerce rose from simple transactions to a multi-trillion dollar online marketplace within 20 years. We think that VERSES, utilizing the power of COMSA, will be well positioned to be the go-to protocol to power the new virtual economy,” said Takao Asayama, CEO of Tech Bureau, Corp.
The VERSES token sale will take place in early 2018. A percentage of the token sale will be allocated to fund extraordinary AR and VR projects by the developer community in order to incentivize the adoption of the protocol. A percentage will also be allocated to commercialize breakthrough AR/VR technologies from the academic and research communities to accelerate the quality and ease by which designers create virtual experiences.
VERSES will empower developers and users from all over the world to play, learn, work, explore and design this new virtual economy together.
“COMSA represents a unique advancement in Blockchain technology by virtue of its ‘hybrid’ solution utilizing it’s COMSA Core and Hub. This connects permissioned Blockchains powered by Mijin with public Blockchains and global exchanges. This next generation Blockchain architecture enables VERSES to deliver on the promise of secure and scalable peer-to-peer transactions by and between individuals and organizations from within Virtual & Augmented Reality,” commented Gabriel Rene, Co-Founder of VERSES.
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019
- Gibraltar Stock Exchange Opens the Doors to Secondary Market for Security Tokens - April 15, 2019
- Bittreo Releases Crypto Brokerage SAAS - April 14, 2019
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) Head Says Cryptocurrency is Shaking the System – Wary Eye on Silicon Valley Data Collectors - April 14, 2019
- US Regulator SEC Issues First ‘No Action’ Letter for Unregistered ICO - April 13, 2019
- Jason Hanania: Architecture of a Technodemocracy – Author Interview - April 12, 2019
- Block.one’s FinLab EOS VC Fund Invests in Moonlighting - April 11, 2019
- Blockstack Files with SEC for Reg A+ Token Offering - April 11, 2019
- US Congress Introduces Bipartisan-Supported Token Taxonomy Act - April 10, 2019