JBOX, a decentralized video streaming application that incentivizes users for both uploading videos to its JBox Platform and also for viewing videos on its JBox platform in exchange for JBX coins, today announced their Initial Coin Offering. The JBOX ICO funds will be used for upgrading the JBOX platform server, as well as enhancing platform upload and playback speeds.
“Today’s primary video upload platform is YouTube, which does not have any real competition and doesn’t incentivize video creators for uploading video content, nor viewers for watching video content. With JBOX’s innovative new Proof of Watch and Proof of Upload (POWATCH and POUPLOAD) technologies, consumers all over the world can enjoy the experience of immersing themselves in video content, while earning JBX tokens based on the length of the videos watched or uploaded,” said JBOX founder and CEO Julius Jamani.
The JBOX ICO commences November 8, 2017 at 9 AM Eastern Time, and concludes on December 8, 2017. The JBOX token is based on the Ethereum blockchain and the Ethereum ERC20 standard. For more detailed information about the JBOX ICO, please visit https://www.jboxcoin.org/#ico.
The JBOX platform will empower consumers to upload and watch JBOX video content via web app and mobile apps.
“Soon we will expand and enhance the JBOX platform so that users can even upload or watch 3-D videos through the JBOX 3-D video decoder,” said Jamani.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019