JBOX, a decentralized video streaming application that incentivizes users for both uploading videos to its JBox Platform and also for viewing videos on its JBox platform in exchange for JBX coins, today announced their Initial Coin Offering. The JBOX ICO funds will be used for upgrading the JBOX platform server, as well as enhancing platform upload and playback speeds.
“Today’s primary video upload platform is YouTube, which does not have any real competition and doesn’t incentivize video creators for uploading video content, nor viewers for watching video content. With JBOX’s innovative new Proof of Watch and Proof of Upload (POWATCH and POUPLOAD) technologies, consumers all over the world can enjoy the experience of immersing themselves in video content, while earning JBX tokens based on the length of the videos watched or uploaded,” said JBOX founder and CEO Julius Jamani.
The JBOX ICO commences November 8, 2017 at 9 AM Eastern Time, and concludes on December 8, 2017. The JBOX token is based on the Ethereum blockchain and the Ethereum ERC20 standard. For more detailed information about the JBOX ICO, please visit https://www.jboxcoin.org/#ico.
The JBOX platform will empower consumers to upload and watch JBOX video content via web app and mobile apps.
“Soon we will expand and enhance the JBOX platform so that users can even upload or watch 3-D videos through the JBOX 3-D video decoder,” said Jamani.
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020