JBOX, a decentralized video streaming application that incentivizes users for both uploading videos to its JBox Platform and also for viewing videos on its JBox platform in exchange for JBX coins, today announced their Initial Coin Offering. The JBOX ICO funds will be used for upgrading the JBOX platform server, as well as enhancing platform upload and playback speeds.
“Today’s primary video upload platform is YouTube, which does not have any real competition and doesn’t incentivize video creators for uploading video content, nor viewers for watching video content. With JBOX’s innovative new Proof of Watch and Proof of Upload (POWATCH and POUPLOAD) technologies, consumers all over the world can enjoy the experience of immersing themselves in video content, while earning JBX tokens based on the length of the videos watched or uploaded,” said JBOX founder and CEO Julius Jamani.
The JBOX ICO commences November 8, 2017 at 9 AM Eastern Time, and concludes on December 8, 2017. The JBOX token is based on the Ethereum blockchain and the Ethereum ERC20 standard. For more detailed information about the JBOX ICO, please visit https://www.jboxcoin.org/#ico.
The JBOX platform will empower consumers to upload and watch JBOX video content via web app and mobile apps.
“Soon we will expand and enhance the JBOX platform so that users can even upload or watch 3-D videos through the JBOX 3-D video decoder,” said Jamani.
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019