Jibrel Network recently announced the successful completion of their token presale, during which US $3,219,299 was raised and 19,985,292.57 Jibrel Network Tokens (JNT) were sold.
The presale attracted interest from both individual as well as institutional investors, with significant backing coming from active token investors such as TaaS Fund, Tech Squared, Aurora Partners, Arabian Chain, among others.
“We are delighted to form this strategic relationship with Jibrel.” said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President of TaaS. “We encourage their progressive approach towards solving the real-world problems of global banking, and we are excited to contribute to their bright future”.
The Jibrel Network is the first decentralized protocol that places traditional assets, such as currencies, bonds, equities and commodities on the Ethereum blockchain, thereby leveraging the cost efficiencies associated with storing and transacting digital assets.
On the Jibrel Network, asset-backed tokens are called CryptoDepository Receipts (CryDRs). These ‘Smart Tokens’ can be used for remittances, global payments, trading, and hedging. In addition, CryDRs have regulation embedded, ensuring all token transfers on the Jibrel Network are always fully KYC / AML compliant.
Whilst other players have looked to connect the traditional and crypto-economies, none have successfully introduced a comprehensive or holistic solution like Jibrel’s due to their inability to develop an institutional-grade platform. The leadership team has leveraged their combined thirty plus years’ experience in working with financial securities for leading management consultancies, Deloitte, PwC and Oliver Wyman to build the platform.
“For companies looking to incorcomprehensive or holistic solution like Jibrel’s due to their inability to develop an institutional-grade platform. The leadership team has leveraged their combined thirty plus years’ experience in working with financial securities for leading management consultancies, Deloitte, PwC and Oliver Wyman to build the platform.
heir operating models, integration can be a challenge. Our solution allows institutions to use tokens in the back-end, capitalizing on the benefits of blockchain, without the need to build-out dedicated functionalities and competencies.” commented Yazan Barghuthi, Jibrel Network’s project lead.
Jibrel have also announced the launch of their token sale, which will commence on November 27th, 2017. The sale will provide investors the opportunity to purchase Jibrel Network Token (JNT), the underlying token powering the Jibrel network. Jibrel AG is a Public Limited Company, registered in Zug, Switzerland.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018