Jibrel Network recently announced the successful completion of their token presale, during which US $3,219,299 was raised and 19,985,292.57 Jibrel Network Tokens (JNT) were sold.
The presale attracted interest from both individual as well as institutional investors, with significant backing coming from active token investors such as TaaS Fund, Tech Squared, Aurora Partners, Arabian Chain, among others.
“We are delighted to form this strategic relationship with Jibrel.” said Ruslan Gavrilyuk, President of TaaS. “We encourage their progressive approach towards solving the real-world problems of global banking, and we are excited to contribute to their bright future”.
The Jibrel Network is the first decentralized protocol that places traditional assets, such as currencies, bonds, equities and commodities on the Ethereum blockchain, thereby leveraging the cost efficiencies associated with storing and transacting digital assets.
On the Jibrel Network, asset-backed tokens are called CryptoDepository Receipts (CryDRs). These ‘Smart Tokens’ can be used for remittances, global payments, trading, and hedging. In addition, CryDRs have regulation embedded, ensuring all token transfers on the Jibrel Network are always fully KYC / AML compliant.
Whilst other players have looked to connect the traditional and crypto-economies, none have successfully introduced a comprehensive or holistic solution like Jibrel’s due to their inability to develop an institutional-grade platform. The leadership team has leveraged their combined thirty plus years’ experience in working with financial securities for leading management consultancies, Deloitte, PwC and Oliver Wyman to build the platform.
“For companies looking to incorcomprehensive or holistic solution like Jibrel’s due to their inability to develop an institutional-grade platform. The leadership team has leveraged their combined thirty plus years’ experience in working with financial securities for leading management consultancies, Deloitte, PwC and Oliver Wyman to build the platform.
heir operating models, integration can be a challenge. Our solution allows institutions to use tokens in the back-end, capitalizing on the benefits of blockchain, without the need to build-out dedicated functionalities and competencies.” commented Yazan Barghuthi, Jibrel Network’s project lead.
Jibrel have also announced the launch of their token sale, which will commence on November 27th, 2017. The sale will provide investors the opportunity to purchase Jibrel Network Token (JNT), the underlying token powering the Jibrel network. Jibrel AG is a Public Limited Company, registered in Zug, Switzerland.
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019