Cofound.it, a leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has announced the six startups chosen by its community to participate in Cofound.it Playoffs. The startups will participate in the “live” crowdsale event in Ljubljana, Slovenia on November 30, surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass members and other supporters. Each team will aim to raise up to $400,000 USD during the 12-hour long crowdsales, which will be open to Priority Pass members exclusively.
The six teams appearing at the Cofound.it Playoffs are:
- Datafund, an individual privacy platform
- ENTX, a platform that provides fair market valuations of digital assets
- Aversafe, a credential validation platform
- Legacy, a ‘smart will’ and digital time capsule platform
- Media Sifter, a news aggregator platform
- UNICO, a digital scarcity platform.
“These teams are the first crowdsales for the Cofound.it seed Program. Support from our Priority Pass members in this early seed round is vital. Because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Cofound.it Priority Pass members supporting the crowdsales will receive a 100% bonus in Ethereum on their contributed funds,” said David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed program.
Supporters will receive a 100% bonus on ETH contributed to the crowdsales. For every 1 ETH of tokens purchased at the Playoffs event, supporters will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale.
At the event, Priority Pass members will be able to contribute to the seed crowdsales of their favorite startups, helping them develop their teams and products in preparation for subsequent, public crowdsales.
Free tickets to the event are now available exclusively to the Priority Pass community. The event will also be live-streamed for viewing by the global Blockchain community.
Cofound.it Playoffs will commence on November 30 at 10 a.m. CET and conclude at 10 p.m. CET.
To learn more about the event and the selected teams, visit cofound.it/playoffs
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019