Cofound.it, a leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has announced the six startups chosen by its community to participate in Cofound.it Playoffs. The startups will participate in the “live” crowdsale event in Ljubljana, Slovenia on November 30, surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass members and other supporters. Each team will aim to raise up to $400,000 USD during the 12-hour long crowdsales, which will be open to Priority Pass members exclusively.
The six teams appearing at the Cofound.it Playoffs are:
- Datafund, an individual privacy platform
- ENTX, a platform that provides fair market valuations of digital assets
- Aversafe, a credential validation platform
- Legacy, a ‘smart will’ and digital time capsule platform
- Media Sifter, a news aggregator platform
- UNICO, a digital scarcity platform.
“These teams are the first crowdsales for the Cofound.it seed Program. Support from our Priority Pass members in this early seed round is vital. Because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Cofound.it Priority Pass members supporting the crowdsales will receive a 100% bonus in Ethereum on their contributed funds,” said David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed program.
Supporters will receive a 100% bonus on ETH contributed to the crowdsales. For every 1 ETH of tokens purchased at the Playoffs event, supporters will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale.
At the event, Priority Pass members will be able to contribute to the seed crowdsales of their favorite startups, helping them develop their teams and products in preparation for subsequent, public crowdsales.
Free tickets to the event are now available exclusively to the Priority Pass community. The event will also be live-streamed for viewing by the global Blockchain community.
Cofound.it Playoffs will commence on November 30 at 10 a.m. CET and conclude at 10 p.m. CET.
To learn more about the event and the selected teams, visit cofound.it/playoffs
- Graph Blockchain Implements IoT Sensors for the Agriculture and Cannabis Sector - April 23, 2019
- Blocknet Release Beta Version of Multi-Blockchain Router – XRouter - April 23, 2019
- Alt Thirty Six Raises $10 Million In Series A Funding For Cannabis Blockchain Payment Solution - April 23, 2019
- Nine Major Universities to Build Blockchain Solution for Digital Academic Credentials - April 23, 2019
- Blockmason to Launch Blockmason Credit Protocol Token (BCPT) on Binance Chain - April 23, 2019
- Vinny Lingham’s Blockchain Startup Civic Cuts New Deals with a Dozen Retail Partners - April 23, 2019
- 220 Partners at JPMorgan’s Blockchain Project – New Features - April 23, 2019
- SIM Card Swapper: 21-Year-Old Cryptocurrency Thief Gets 10 Years in US Prison - April 23, 2019
- Indian Central Bankers Excludes Cryptocurrency Projects from it’s New Startup Fintech Sandbox - April 19, 2019
- Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Plans to Launch New Token Taxonomy Initiative - April 19, 2019
- Social Blockchain Project BitGive Signs Deal with Uphold - April 19, 2019
- Crypto Wars Continue – Bitcoin’s Self Proclaimed Founder Craig Wright Threatens to Sue Ethereum’s Vitalik Buterin - April 19, 2019
- Gate.io Exchange Releases IEO Startup Platform and Launches First Project with CNNS - April 18, 2019
- Telegram Cuts Deal With Wirecard to Build Blockchain Shared Payment and Banking Solutions For TON - April 17, 2019
- Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) Shuts Down – Distributes Assets to Token Owners - April 17, 2019
- eToroX Launches 8 Stablecoins on New Cryptocurrency Exchange - April 17, 2019
- Powerhouse Production Company Endemol Shine International Partners with Blockchain Startup BitMovio - April 17, 2019
- Huobi Prime’s Second EO Launch – Two Billion NEW Tokens Sold in Six Seconds - April 17, 2019
- Panxora safeguards ICO assets with crypto treasury management service - April 17, 2019
- Turing Award Winner and MIT Cryptographer, Dr. Silvio Micali, Publicly Opens TestNet at VC-backed Algorand Blockchain - April 16, 2019