Cofound.it, a leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has announced the six startups chosen by its community to participate in Cofound.it Playoffs. The startups will participate in the “live” crowdsale event in Ljubljana, Slovenia on November 30, surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass members and other supporters. Each team will aim to raise up to $400,000 USD during the 12-hour long crowdsales, which will be open to Priority Pass members exclusively.
The six teams appearing at the Cofound.it Playoffs are:
- Datafund, an individual privacy platform
- ENTX, a platform that provides fair market valuations of digital assets
- Aversafe, a credential validation platform
- Legacy, a ‘smart will’ and digital time capsule platform
- Media Sifter, a news aggregator platform
- UNICO, a digital scarcity platform.
“These teams are the first crowdsales for the Cofound.it seed Program. Support from our Priority Pass members in this early seed round is vital. Because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Cofound.it Priority Pass members supporting the crowdsales will receive a 100% bonus in Ethereum on their contributed funds,” said David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed program.
Supporters will receive a 100% bonus on ETH contributed to the crowdsales. For every 1 ETH of tokens purchased at the Playoffs event, supporters will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale.
At the event, Priority Pass members will be able to contribute to the seed crowdsales of their favorite startups, helping them develop their teams and products in preparation for subsequent, public crowdsales.
Free tickets to the event are now available exclusively to the Priority Pass community. The event will also be live-streamed for viewing by the global Blockchain community.
Cofound.it Playoffs will commence on November 30 at 10 a.m. CET and conclude at 10 p.m. CET.
To learn more about the event and the selected teams, visit cofound.it/playoffs
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018