Cofound.it, a leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has announced the six startups chosen by its community to participate in Cofound.it Playoffs. The startups will participate in the “live” crowdsale event in Ljubljana, Slovenia on November 30, surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass members and other supporters. Each team will aim to raise up to $400,000 USD during the 12-hour long crowdsales, which will be open to Priority Pass members exclusively.
The six teams appearing at the Cofound.it Playoffs are:
- Datafund, an individual privacy platform
- ENTX, a platform that provides fair market valuations of digital assets
- Aversafe, a credential validation platform
- Legacy, a ‘smart will’ and digital time capsule platform
- Media Sifter, a news aggregator platform
- UNICO, a digital scarcity platform.
“These teams are the first crowdsales for the Cofound.it seed Program. Support from our Priority Pass members in this early seed round is vital. Because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Cofound.it Priority Pass members supporting the crowdsales will receive a 100% bonus in Ethereum on their contributed funds,” said David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed program.
Supporters will receive a 100% bonus on ETH contributed to the crowdsales. For every 1 ETH of tokens purchased at the Playoffs event, supporters will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale.
At the event, Priority Pass members will be able to contribute to the seed crowdsales of their favorite startups, helping them develop their teams and products in preparation for subsequent, public crowdsales.
Free tickets to the event are now available exclusively to the Priority Pass community. The event will also be live-streamed for viewing by the global Blockchain community.
Cofound.it Playoffs will commence on November 30 at 10 a.m. CET and conclude at 10 p.m. CET.
To learn more about the event and the selected teams, visit cofound.it/playoffs
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019