Cofound.it, a leading platform for training the world’s most promising Blockchain startups, has announced the six startups chosen by its community to participate in Cofound.it Playoffs. The startups will participate in the “live” crowdsale event in Ljubljana, Slovenia on November 30, surrounded by Cofound.it Priority Pass members and other supporters. Each team will aim to raise up to $400,000 USD during the 12-hour long crowdsales, which will be open to Priority Pass members exclusively.
The six teams appearing at the Cofound.it Playoffs are:
- Datafund, an individual privacy platform
- ENTX, a platform that provides fair market valuations of digital assets
- Aversafe, a credential validation platform
- Legacy, a ‘smart will’ and digital time capsule platform
- Media Sifter, a news aggregator platform
- UNICO, a digital scarcity platform.
“These teams are the first crowdsales for the Cofound.it seed Program. Support from our Priority Pass members in this early seed round is vital. Because these teams are at an earlier stage of development, all Cofound.it Priority Pass members supporting the crowdsales will receive a 100% bonus in Ethereum on their contributed funds,” said David Prais, Head of Cofound.it Seed program.
Supporters will receive a 100% bonus on ETH contributed to the crowdsales. For every 1 ETH of tokens purchased at the Playoffs event, supporters will be issued 2 ETH worth of tokens during the full crowdsale.
At the event, Priority Pass members will be able to contribute to the seed crowdsales of their favorite startups, helping them develop their teams and products in preparation for subsequent, public crowdsales.
Free tickets to the event are now available exclusively to the Priority Pass community. The event will also be live-streamed for viewing by the global Blockchain community.
Cofound.it Playoffs will commence on November 30 at 10 a.m. CET and conclude at 10 p.m. CET.
To learn more about the event and the selected teams, visit cofound.it/playoffs
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018