The Mira pre-ICO, aiming to collect funds for platform development, launches on 27 November with a limited amount of 3 300 00 MIRA tokens available for purchase. The company is offering a 40% bonus with pricing of 1 MIRA at 0.6$ and a minimum investment of 100$.
Mira is aiming to solve current problems with cryptocurrency faced by both experienced users and complete noobs, including the complicated process of buying and selling, transaction speeds, anonymity issues and security compromises, all which feature heavily when dealing with exchanges, as well as online and hardware wallets.
Mira is developing a software suite complete with its own Blockchain that provides password protection, an exchange to facilitate currency turnover, and MiraBox – the core element of the ecosystem – for storing cryptocurrencies.
It acts as a file container that can be downloaded, sent, or kept on a computer or a USB drive as a regular file. Different types of containers allow to buy a preset amount of a cryptocurrency with the press of one button, create boxes that hold multiple kinds of cryptocurrency and ones that have integrated smart contracts for setting opening conditions, like a certain date or predetermined currency rate.
The technological solution behind MiraBox represents the best of both worlds: the Blockchain with its decentralisation and open incorruptible records to keep track of the container’s unpacking status, and being able to store and send Mirabox files off the Blockchain, which provides complete security and anonymity for the holder.
In this sense, off-chain solutions in relation to Blockchain-powered transactions are comparable to the difference between online payments and cash, which costs nothing to pass from person to person and gives the bearer complete control over how they want to protect it. This should potentially make cryptocurrencies more accessible to people with no prior experience and with no level of technical expertise.
Mira’s pre-ICO will finish on 29 November, and the ICO itself will be held in February 2018 if the company reaches its targeted 1 980 000$ during the presale. More detailed information on this project can be found at miralab.io, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019