The Mira pre-ICO, aiming to collect funds for platform development, launches on 27 November with a limited amount of 3 300 00 MIRA tokens available for purchase. The company is offering a 40% bonus with pricing of 1 MIRA at 0.6$ and a minimum investment of 100$.
Mira is aiming to solve current problems with cryptocurrency faced by both experienced users and complete noobs, including the complicated process of buying and selling, transaction speeds, anonymity issues and security compromises, all which feature heavily when dealing with exchanges, as well as online and hardware wallets.
Mira is developing a software suite complete with its own Blockchain that provides password protection, an exchange to facilitate currency turnover, and MiraBox – the core element of the ecosystem – for storing cryptocurrencies.
It acts as a file container that can be downloaded, sent, or kept on a computer or a USB drive as a regular file. Different types of containers allow to buy a preset amount of a cryptocurrency with the press of one button, create boxes that hold multiple kinds of cryptocurrency and ones that have integrated smart contracts for setting opening conditions, like a certain date or predetermined currency rate.
The technological solution behind MiraBox represents the best of both worlds: the Blockchain with its decentralisation and open incorruptible records to keep track of the container’s unpacking status, and being able to store and send Mirabox files off the Blockchain, which provides complete security and anonymity for the holder.
In this sense, off-chain solutions in relation to Blockchain-powered transactions are comparable to the difference between online payments and cash, which costs nothing to pass from person to person and gives the bearer complete control over how they want to protect it. This should potentially make cryptocurrencies more accessible to people with no prior experience and with no level of technical expertise.
Mira’s pre-ICO will finish on 29 November, and the ICO itself will be held in February 2018 if the company reaches its targeted 1 980 000$ during the presale. More detailed information on this project can be found at miralab.io, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019