The Mira pre-ICO, aiming to collect funds for platform development, launches on 27 November with a limited amount of 3 300 00 MIRA tokens available for purchase. The company is offering a 40% bonus with pricing of 1 MIRA at 0.6$ and a minimum investment of 100$.
Mira is aiming to solve current problems with cryptocurrency faced by both experienced users and complete noobs, including the complicated process of buying and selling, transaction speeds, anonymity issues and security compromises, all which feature heavily when dealing with exchanges, as well as online and hardware wallets.
Mira is developing a software suite complete with its own Blockchain that provides password protection, an exchange to facilitate currency turnover, and MiraBox – the core element of the ecosystem – for storing cryptocurrencies.
It acts as a file container that can be downloaded, sent, or kept on a computer or a USB drive as a regular file. Different types of containers allow to buy a preset amount of a cryptocurrency with the press of one button, create boxes that hold multiple kinds of cryptocurrency and ones that have integrated smart contracts for setting opening conditions, like a certain date or predetermined currency rate.
The technological solution behind MiraBox represents the best of both worlds: the Blockchain with its decentralisation and open incorruptible records to keep track of the container’s unpacking status, and being able to store and send Mirabox files off the Blockchain, which provides complete security and anonymity for the holder.
In this sense, off-chain solutions in relation to Blockchain-powered transactions are comparable to the difference between online payments and cash, which costs nothing to pass from person to person and gives the bearer complete control over how they want to protect it. This should potentially make cryptocurrencies more accessible to people with no prior experience and with no level of technical expertise.
Mira’s pre-ICO will finish on 29 November, and the ICO itself will be held in February 2018 if the company reaches its targeted 1 980 000$ during the presale. More detailed information on this project can be found at miralab.io, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- Genetics Prof. David Haymer Joins DNAtix Advisory Board - November 12, 2018
- Libra Announces Commitment to Support Circle Trade’s Financial Reporting Requirements - November 10, 2018
- Evident Proof, Leading Blockchain Immutable Proof Platform Accept Dash & XRP As Business Adoption Soars - November 10, 2018
- Ethereum Now On Hyperledger Fabric - October 28, 2018
- 8000+ Expected – Blockchain Expo North America Exhibition Announces Expert Speakers - October 26, 2018
- Enjin Smart Wallet Update Will Allow Users To Melt & Send ERC-1155 Tokens - October 26, 2018
- Crypto-Friendly Gallery HOFA Launches in Los Angeles With Qvantum Exhibition - October 26, 2018
- Blockchain Company WePower Announces Plans to Tokenize Estonian Power Grid - October 25, 2018
- Overstock’s Medici Ventures, Buys into Crypto Social Network, Minds - October 24, 2018
- Xfinite to release new Blockchain content platform - October 24, 2018
- Omnitude set to transform enterprise business with the move of its ECOM token to Stellar and the introduction of micropayments to users - October 24, 2018
- Nem, Proximax, And Pundi X Join Growing List Of Sportsfix Sponsor Partners - October 23, 2018
- NEM Foundation’s Founder Lon Wong Becomes SportsFix Chief Technology Advisor - October 10, 2018
- Medici Ventures Backs Wine Blockchain Project VinX - October 4, 2018
- Lithuanian Members of European Parliament Say Blockchain is Here to Stay – Hands Off Regulation! - October 4, 2018
- New Open Source Blockchain Project To Challenge Experian And Equifax - October 2, 2018
- IOHK Launches Cardano Rust Project - October 2, 2018
- Hyperledger and Enterprise Ethereum Alliance Cut Deal to Advance the Global Blockchain Business Ecosystem - October 2, 2018
- Binance Labs Supports Decentralized Global Content Ecosystem Contentos - October 2, 2018
- Nexus Partners with Jeff Garzik’s SpaceChain – Planning Spacenet - September 27, 2018