The Mira pre-ICO, aiming to collect funds for platform development, launches on 27 November with a limited amount of 3 300 00 MIRA tokens available for purchase. The company is offering a 40% bonus with pricing of 1 MIRA at 0.6$ and a minimum investment of 100$.
Mira is aiming to solve current problems with cryptocurrency faced by both experienced users and complete noobs, including the complicated process of buying and selling, transaction speeds, anonymity issues and security compromises, all which feature heavily when dealing with exchanges, as well as online and hardware wallets.
Mira is developing a software suite complete with its own Blockchain that provides password protection, an exchange to facilitate currency turnover, and MiraBox – the core element of the ecosystem – for storing cryptocurrencies.
It acts as a file container that can be downloaded, sent, or kept on a computer or a USB drive as a regular file. Different types of containers allow to buy a preset amount of a cryptocurrency with the press of one button, create boxes that hold multiple kinds of cryptocurrency and ones that have integrated smart contracts for setting opening conditions, like a certain date or predetermined currency rate.
The technological solution behind MiraBox represents the best of both worlds: the Blockchain with its decentralisation and open incorruptible records to keep track of the container’s unpacking status, and being able to store and send Mirabox files off the Blockchain, which provides complete security and anonymity for the holder.
In this sense, off-chain solutions in relation to Blockchain-powered transactions are comparable to the difference between online payments and cash, which costs nothing to pass from person to person and gives the bearer complete control over how they want to protect it. This should potentially make cryptocurrencies more accessible to people with no prior experience and with no level of technical expertise.
Mira’s pre-ICO will finish on 29 November, and the ICO itself will be held in February 2018 if the company reaches its targeted 1 980 000$ during the presale. More detailed information on this project can be found at miralab.io, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019