The Mira pre-ICO, aiming to collect funds for platform development, launches on 27 November with a limited amount of 3 300 00 MIRA tokens available for purchase. The company is offering a 40% bonus with pricing of 1 MIRA at 0.6$ and a minimum investment of 100$.
Mira is aiming to solve current problems with cryptocurrency faced by both experienced users and complete noobs, including the complicated process of buying and selling, transaction speeds, anonymity issues and security compromises, all which feature heavily when dealing with exchanges, as well as online and hardware wallets.
Mira is developing a software suite complete with its own Blockchain that provides password protection, an exchange to facilitate currency turnover, and MiraBox – the core element of the ecosystem – for storing cryptocurrencies.
It acts as a file container that can be downloaded, sent, or kept on a computer or a USB drive as a regular file. Different types of containers allow to buy a preset amount of a cryptocurrency with the press of one button, create boxes that hold multiple kinds of cryptocurrency and ones that have integrated smart contracts for setting opening conditions, like a certain date or predetermined currency rate.
The technological solution behind MiraBox represents the best of both worlds: the Blockchain with its decentralisation and open incorruptible records to keep track of the container’s unpacking status, and being able to store and send Mirabox files off the Blockchain, which provides complete security and anonymity for the holder.
In this sense, off-chain solutions in relation to Blockchain-powered transactions are comparable to the difference between online payments and cash, which costs nothing to pass from person to person and gives the bearer complete control over how they want to protect it. This should potentially make cryptocurrencies more accessible to people with no prior experience and with no level of technical expertise.
Mira’s pre-ICO will finish on 29 November, and the ICO itself will be held in February 2018 if the company reaches its targeted 1 980 000$ during the presale. More detailed information on this project can be found at miralab.io, along with access to their introductory video, and Whitepaper.
- MovieCoin Rolls Out ICO for Security and Utility Tokens - September 17, 2018
- WEF Report: 65+ Ways Blockchain Technology Can Tackle Environmental Challenges - September 17, 2018
- France Goes Bullish on ICOs – Opens Doors to Tokenomics - September 17, 2018
- Tokenomy Announces the Full Launch of Tokenomy Exchange - September 17, 2018
- Pandora Boxchain Creates Reputation Token for the Ethereum network - September 13, 2018
- DNAtix Sets a New Record: Compresses DNA Sequences to 99 per cent of Original Size - September 12, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Femergy Launches Global Entrepreneurship Platform To Tackle Tech Gender Gap - September 12, 2018
- First Crypto Marathon held in Lithuania – Runners win Tokens - September 11, 2018
- EU Holds Off on Crypto Regulation - September 11, 2018
- European Parliamentarians Propose EU-Wide ICO Regulatory Framework - September 6, 2018
- Former Prime Minister of Estonia Becomes New Chairman of Blockchain Startup Lympo - September 6, 2018
- Warhol Goes Crypto – Multi Million Dollar Group Sale to 100 Participants Using Blockchain-Fueled Maecenas Platform - September 5, 2018
- Credits and Lenovo to join forces on the Internet of Things - September 5, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Wala Wins 2018 Zambezi Prize for Innovation in Financial Inclusion - September 5, 2018
- Stellar Lumen Joins Lykke Exchange - September 3, 2018
- Arteïa, The Ultimate Decentralized Cataloging Solution To Manage The Value Of Art Collections - August 30, 2018
- Neon Exchange (NEX) – First Regulated Exchange Security Token in Europe – Announces ICO - August 30, 2018
- Evident Proof Passes Smart Contract Audit with a 100 Percent Score - August 29, 2018
- Blockchain Platform Orbs Marks Strategic Expansion Into South Korea - August 29, 2018
- Lisk Rolls Out Lisk Core 1.0 to Mainnet - August 29, 2018