Dash announced January 4th 2018 a partnership with Bitnovo allowing customers to purchase Dash at over 10,000 retail outlets including Carrefour and Media Markt throughout Spain. The cryptocurrency can be purchased through coupons and gift cards, and Bitnovo has plans for immediate expansion into additional European markets including Portugal, Italy, and the UK.
Fernando Gutierrez, Head of Legal at Dash said, “As the subject of cryptocurrencies finds its way into conversations around the globe, the primary barrier to widespread adoption of digital assets remains the same… Creating a platform that is open and accessible to all has been a core value since our inception. Partnering with Bitnovo gives us the chance to make accessing our unmatched currency as easy as buying a loaf of bread in your local market.”
Bitnovo provides cryptocurrency and consumer payment solutions to customers in over 130 countries including ATMs, prepaid cards, gift cards, and vouchers, and has partnered with various multinational retailers to make cryptocurrency more accessible since their inception in 2015.
Luis Vaello, COO of Bitnovo said, “At Bitnovo we strongly believe in the power of innovation and the possibilities new technologies have to transform the world we live in. Partnering with Dash brings us one step closer to bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, and having such a reputable name behind our brand further adds to our promise to push boundaries and drive the crypto-community forward.”
For more information on Bitnovo, visit https://www.bitnovo.com/.
For more information on Dash, visit https://www.dash.org/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018