BnkToTheFuture, a financial technology investment platform announced last week it had raised USD 30 million in a presale phase of its initial coin offering (ICO), open to institutional investors. BnkToTheFuture will launch a public crowdsale with a minimum investment threshold of USD 1,000 and a fundraising cap of USD 3 million on Feb. 6th, 2018.
Based in the Cayman Islands, BnkToTheFuture is selling a token, /BF, in its ICO. The /BF tokens grant access to the BnkToTheFuture platform and allow higher tier members early access to priority deals and will serve as a means of payment for community driven due diligence.
BnkToTheFuture provides an online investment platform for investing in blockchain and fintech companies, as well as ICOs that have passed a due diligence and compliance review process. BnkToTheFuture is used by over 48,000 accredited and professional investors and has seen over USD 260 million invested in hundreds of major projects include Bitfinex, Kraken, Shapeshift, and BitStamp, according to the company’s press release. The company plans to use crowdsale proceeds to support deal flow analysis and develop the trading of security tokens in 2018.
Simon Dixon, CEO of BnkToTheFuture, said in a statement, “The ICO boom proved that there is a huge appetite to allocate funds to blockchain technology when a liquid secondary market exists. If they had the choice I think most would have preferred to trade shares in the company rather than tokens with no shareholder rights. With the current regulatory landscape, we feel the time is right to bring ICO style trading and liquidity to the private equity markets all through a compliance-driven platform.”
To learn more about the BnkToTheFuture ICO, visit https://bnktothefuture.com/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018