CVProof.com announced Tuesday the conclusion of its private token presale with the objective of developing a platform where credentials like diplomas, references, test scores, medical certificates and criminal records can be verified by the issuer and rewarded with INK tokens.
The company’s CEO and founder Ray Chow-Toun said, in a statement, “Recruitment is a haphazard process, managed by documents sent digitally to head hunters, put through lengthy and unstructured vetting processes including background and reference checks. The applicant will have his or her formatting preferences, and every recruiter has a different document and receiving system. On average, research shows that 25 percent of applications submitted have credentials discrepancies. It’s all too easy for candidates to defraud.”
INK tokens can also be earned by providing other services on the platform, like independent career consulting or CV design, or by recruiters using the platform to receive and process applications and manage the interview process.
Once a credential has been submitted by the issuer and certified by the appropriate party, a fingerprint is loaded onto the blockchain and appended to a job seeker’s profile, allowing recruiters to easily access a candidate’s qualifications and feel secure that the skills listed are accurate and have received official verification, the company stated. It believes that this system levels the playing field for applicants regardless of CV design prowess and creates a more streamlined, trusted hiring process for recruiters.
“CVProof.com is a platform built from the ground up to do two things – it’ll fight wasteful and expensive credential fraud, and it’ll open up a vibrant new market in the process,” Chow-Toun stated. “Any employer can easily verify the credentials claimed by a potential employee using the same cutting-edge technology that secures cryptocurrency.”
To learn more about CVProof.com and its upcoming public token sale in Q1 2018, visit https://www.cvproof.com/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018