Estonia-based BetterBetting, a decentralized, peer-to-peer sports betting system, announced on Friday that it is now listed on the HitBTC exchange. HitBTC, a global trading platform with multi-currency support, has been operating as an exchange since 2013 and has been consistently among the top 10 exchanges, according to the statement. At the time of the announcement, it had a trading volume of USD 431,266,065.
The exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and initial coin offerings, and provides a wide range of features as well as stable uptime.
“HitBTC has strict criteria for listing and requires an extensive amount of due diligence prior to extending an offer, so we are pleased to have established this partnership with them,” stated BetterBetting CEO Adrian Brink. “We anticipate having an active community and an increasing demand for the BETR token.”
The blockchain betting system also stated that it has raised more than USD5.5 million from its recent initial coin offering, which closed on Jan. 31 and, on Friday, that it is collaborating with Bancor, a decentralized liquidity network.
“By integrating the Bancor Protocol, BETR token holders will gain access to continuous liquidity regardless of trade volume or exchange listings, through the Bancor Network,” the company stated. “BETR will activate a ‘token relay’ with its circulating token supply and users will be able to purchase and sell BETR tokens directly at a formulaically calculated price.”
Additional networks for trading the BETR token are Etherdelta, Idex, Waves and Bisq, according to BetterBetting.
For more information, go to https://betterbetting.org/.
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018