Modex announced today the launch of the fully functional alpha version of the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace. With its self-named ‘App Store for Blockchain’, Modex aims to facilitate access to multi-protocol smart contracts and make the technology more useful and accessible to everyday users, while giving developers greater control and encouraging innovation across the entire market.
The Modex Marketplace aims to provide a platform for smart contract developers to showcase their skills, while offering a wide range of plug-and-play smart contracts compatible with numerous protocols and hundreds of different applications. This, states the company, will reduce or eliminate the necessity of recruiting and retaining developers or employing freelancers, which often means that costs and deadlines are difficult to predict. Talented developers can, instead, build a repository of highly useful functions and applications that provide a lasting revenue stream, according to the company.
Modex CEO Mihai Ivascu said, in a statement, “Modex is more than a smart contract marketplace. It’s a suite of tools designed to help blockchain developers write, deploy, manage and monitor both smart contracts and private blockchains in an easier and more seamless way. On top of the dev tools, the platform will provide enhanced blockchain tools that enable developers and companies to easily deploy multiple types of private blockchains. The purpose is to make running and deploying to a blockchain as easy as building a simple web app.”
The launch of the Modex Smart Contract Marketplace comes just a few weeks prior to the UK-based company’s initial coin offering (ICO), planned to begin on March 28, 2018, according to Token Report data.
To learn more about Modex and the Smart Contract Marketplace Alpha, visit https://www.modex.tech/.
- FED Chairman Offers Lukewarm Response On Impact, Utility Of Existing Cryptocurrencies - July 20, 2018
- Boeing Brings In SparkCognition For Help Developing UAV Management Systems - July 19, 2018
- Nervos Network Nets Nearly $30 Million To Build Hybrid Blockchain Platform For Enterprise - July 19, 2018
- Chinese Blockchain Companies Continue To Flourish, If Only In Name - July 18, 2018
- G20 Report Outlines International Collaboration On Standards For Crypto-Assets - July 17, 2018
- Hong Kong Readies Regulator-Backed Trade Finance Platform - July 17, 2018
- RMB to BTC Trading Falls To 1%. Is China Really Out Of The Crypto Game? - July 16, 2018
- Chinese Internet Trends May Spell Trouble For “Disruptive” Crypto Payments - July 13, 2018
- LINE Plans July Cryptocurrency Exchange Launch - July 3, 2018
- McAfee Labs Report 6x Increase in Crypto Mining Malware Incidents in Q1 2018 - June 29, 2018
- Facebook Updates Policy To Allow Vetted Crypto Businesses to Advertise, ICOs Still Banned - June 27, 2018
- Following in Vitalik’s Footsteps? Polkadot’s Habermeier Awarded Thiel Fellowship - June 26, 2018
- SingularityNET and Project Shivom Using AI on Genomic Data to Extend Human Life - June 26, 2018
- Microsoft & EY partner for Royalty Distribution in Gaming - June 26, 2018
- ABBC Foundation to Airdrop ABBC Tokens to First 500,000 Wallet Users - June 25, 2018
- Care Records of up to 30 Million UK NHS Patients go on Blockchain - June 25, 2018
- PundiX Signs UTRUST as Liquidity Clearing Provider for Crypto POS Hardware - June 22, 2018
- Blockchain on the Ballot: Indie Party Candidate Joins Texas Senate Race - June 21, 2018
- IONChain Aims to Challenge IOTA on a Chinese Battleground - June 19, 2018
- Takeaways From SEC Director’s Comments on Cryptocurrencies and Securities - June 19, 2018