According to a press release Monday, Coinone will begin the service on May 24 for pre-registrants, 10,000 of which will qualify for an airdrop event where it will release 10 million Rupees (USD 800) in cryptocurrency and ten free trading coupons once certification is completed.
Coinone Indonesia will initially offer trading in six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin /BTC, Bitcoin Cash /BCH, Ethereum /ETH, Ethereum Classic /ETC, Litecoin /LTC and Quantum /QTUM. Other tokens will be added according to its examination standards.
The company said it will start pre-registration from April 16 for a month, with only an E-mail address needed to register. Users who are not Indonesian nationals can apply. However, after the pre-registration period, foreigners will need a separate examination process.
“Coinone Indonesia will serve as a stepping stone to the global cryptocurrency exchange,” said Cha Myunghun, CEO of Coinone, in a statement.
Indonesia was praised by the company for its high growth potential in Fintech industry, due to the rapid growth and development of IT and financial technologies in the country. Coinone said it expects to realise significant opportunities that combine cryptocurrency and blockchain with various financial services.
“Coinone Indonesia wants to be the gateway that introduces people to the concept of blockchain and cryptocurrency, and facilitates access for users in Indonesia to have various types of digital assets or cryptocurrencies quickly and safely.” said Alan Song, CEO of Coinone Indonesia in the statement. “We will try our best to provide the roots.”
Coineone said it will provide optimized services to Indonesia, based on the know-how and stable technology of its Korea Exchange established in 2014, which security features such as a multi-sig Wallet, two-step authentication and a cold wallet.
- Civil Wants to Make News More Ethical - July 23, 2018
- GeTS Links ASEAN and China with Cross Border Trade Blockchain - July 20, 2018
- A SVPER Secure Instant Video Dating Network - July 20, 2018
- Change Launches Mobile App for Fee-Free Crypto Trading - July 20, 2018
- IAB Tech Lab Lifts Veil on Digital Advertising Potential - July 19, 2018
- Grid7 Gets $1 Million DOE Grant for Decentralized Energy Grid - July 19, 2018
- Seth Shapiro’s Blockchain TV Platform Wants to Improve on Netflix with “Proof of Engagement” - July 19, 2018
- Korean Fund Hashed Backs Ad Platform XCHNG - July 18, 2018
- TaTaTu is Giving Away $50 Million in Tokens - July 17, 2018
- CoinFlip Adds Dash to US Crypto ATM Network - July 17, 2018
- UK Can Become Blockchain Leader by 2022: Report - July 17, 2018
- Tezos Offers Innovation Grants for Platform Projects - July 16, 2018
- Content Protection Platform Typerium Files Patents - July 16, 2018
- 4NEW is Mining Crypto with Waste Power - July 16, 2018
- Fujitsu’s Business Analysis Service Offers Speedy Crypto Project Review - July 13, 2018
- Binance Backs Malta’s Decentralized Founders Bank - July 13, 2018
- Self-Regulation is an Option for Crypto Exchanges: AEI - July 12, 2018
- Pundi X Puts POS in Hong Kong Restaurants - July 12, 2018
- TokenPay Strikes Deal With Litecoin to Buy Stake in WEG Bank - July 12, 2018
- ConsenSys Joins Blockchain Consortium to Disrupt Mineral Trading - July 11, 2018