The Channel Islands-registered CashBet announced on Tuesday that it has completed its token sale, raising USD 38 million to develop the world’s first complete crypto-ready mobile “iGaming platform.”
According to CashBet, the initial coin offering (ICO) is the largest iGaming ICO project to date, with participants from over 100 countries helping CashBet Coin reach its hard cap of 142,975,000 tokens.
CashBet stated that its token democratizes access to iGaming entertainment by enabling players to wager in CashBet-powered casinos.
“By integrating CashBet’s software, game developers can legally launch online gambling games without needing to be licensed,” CashBet stated. “With CashBet’s feature-rich platform, operators gain access to player segmentation, bonusing, campaign management, and other patent-pending features to enable a profitable iGaming operation from day one.”
CashBet has been in business since 2012, and claims to support more than 450 games on its platform.
“As the only crypto-casino platform licensed by the world’s most reputable tier-1 gaming jurisdictions, CashBet delivers an iGaming experience that is legal, safe, and profitable,” CashBet stated. “CashBet is the first and only vertically integrated iGaming solution to leverage blockchain technology for transparent operations, increased speed, and lower transaction fees.”
CashBet added that its partners include Arsenal Football Club, Lottery.com, Greentube, and Imperial Play. CashBet Coin is now listed on Bittrex as CBC, the company added.
According to CashBet, its partnership with Arsenal Football Club made Arsenal the world’s first major team in soccer to officially partner with a cryptocurrency. CashBet is Arsenal’s exclusive and official blockchain partner, giving CashBet Coin prominent brand placement via in-stadium advertising at home games in Emirates Stadium, the company stated.
CashBet also stated that Lottery.com will integrate its coin as a payment method across its sites and apps, and integrate its proprietary iGaming platform to power “social impact raffles.”
- Stratis Announces New Blockchain Identity App - July 23, 2018
- SophiaTX and ArkTree Partner to Promote Blockchain in South Africa - July 19, 2018
- Embleema Announces Healthcare Blockchain - July 18, 2018
- Quants, Blockchain & Bots: Gimmer Launches Automated Crypto Platform - July 13, 2018
- Swiss Stock Exchange Building Infrastructure for Digital Assets - July 12, 2018
- HBUS Launches Virtual Currency Platform Open to U.S. Users - July 10, 2018
- Archax Announces Platform that will Cater to Traditional and Crypto Investors - June 29, 2018
- Arsenal FC’s Crypto Partner, CashBet Raises $38 Million - June 22, 2018
- BOX Digital and tZERO Partner for SEC-Regulated Crypto Exchange - June 20, 2018
- Leading Argentine Credit Issuer Naranja Partners with Ripio - June 15, 2018
- Can This Korean Company Trump a President and Launch Peninsula-Wide Satellite Services? - June 14, 2018
- Quebec Moves to Restrict Crypto Mining - June 8, 2018
- Sagewise Using Hashgraph Blockchain to Underpin Smart Contract Resolution - June 7, 2018
- ALTR Releases Blockchain-Based Security Software - June 6, 2018
- Blockchain Startup Paxos Pivots to a $65 Million Raise - June 5, 2018
- Game Changer? Gaming Veterans Join Forces to Create Ultra Platform - June 1, 2018
- Harvard’s Experfy Launches ICO for Blockchain Education Platform - May 31, 2018
- Am-Ex Brings Blockchain to Membership Rewards - May 29, 2018
- Leading SV Funds Back User-Friendly Digital Assets Platform Tari - May 24, 2018
- æternity Launch Blockchain Incubator and Investment Network - May 23, 2018