Arteïa‘s solution is an integrated platform serving all the needs of actors in the art market.
By combining a cloud-based collection management with blockchain services of provenance, peer-to-peer trading and exchanging based on smart contracts, Arteïa brings a cutting-edge solution to the market. These technologies are further enhanced using Artificial Intelligence, data science, and micro-targeting approach to interests and profile matching to provide the highest level of decentralized services to art lovers and art professionals.
Arteïa has a team of 20 IT professionals, who have been working on the development of the platform for the last two years. With two successful fundraising campaigns ensuring its launch, Arteïa has proven that it can convince investors of its platform’s potential.
Arteïa has been part of The KHUBE since 2016, which is KPMG Luxembourg’s incubator focussing on fintechs. KPMG Luxembourg assists Arteïa with financial matters.
Arteïa was also selected by the LHoFT, a Luxembourg-based public-private sector initiative that aims to foster the development of fintechs and notably startups working in the field
of blockchain technology.
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019