Blockchain-fueled fintech giant Humaniq has expanded – and has launched the Humaniq app with full functionality – wallet & crypto emissions – in 24 more countries. The launch, from Asia to Latin America, almost doubles the total list of nations Humaniq App operates in to 46. The massive expansion will provide both social and financial empowerment to the global unbanked population and widen the horizon for financial inclusion initiatives.
“Humaniq is an international project and the expansion from 22 to 46 new countries is ample evidence of that. This is precisely the route that Humaniq needs to follow in order to reach its goal of making the world a better place through full financial inclusion and financial literacy for all.”- said Alex Fork, Founder of Humaniq.
Launching the app in new continents with already close to half a million users onboard after less than a year Humaniq is ready for further rapid growth and achievements. As of today, the Humaniq App can be downloaded in 24 new countries: Republic of the Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Seychelles, Belize, Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Paraguay, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, México, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Iceland.
It is no coincidence that there are Southeast Asia and Latin American countries in the list of nations Humaniq now operates in. Humaniq will fill in the gaps in financial inclusion, bringing knowledge and skills that will help people to use financial products and services effectively and with a greater awareness of their rights and responsibilities in financial markets.
Today, there are approximately 1.7 billion people without any access to financial accounts, according to the World Bank’s Global Findex Database 2017 (Findex). Traditionally, these unbanked individuals are unable to prove their identity, which makes it impossible to gain access to traditional banking facilities. Guided by the goal of expanding the banking sphere to the masses in historically underserved economies, the Humaniq team provides the unbanked with a wallet, bio-ID, secure messaging, end-to-end encryption, live support chat features, and transaction fees close to zero through the unique Hybrid Blockchain that the Humaniq App is built on.
Following its mission, Humaniq is focused on raising awareness of financial services and introducing FinTech innovation to the African region, aiming to empower the continent’s populace. Earlier, it ran a global challenge which invites social entrepreneurs to submit proposals for Blockchain startups that aim to introduce new financial services in Africa. Its social awareness campaigns have included a widely-viewed documentary highlighting the plight of Africa’s unbanked. Humaniq also directly engages local entrepreneurs through its extensive network of African ambassadors.
Humaniq is a London-based FinTech firm that provides next-generation financial services using its Blockchain-based mobile application to the unbanked and underprivileged in emerging economies globally. Humaniq is focused on worldwide financial inclusion by providing access to global markets, greater opportunities, and novel financial solutions using repurposed technologies for those gaining exposure to financial services for the first time.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019