Blockchain-fueled fintech giant Humaniq has expanded – and has launched the Humaniq app with full functionality – wallet & crypto emissions – in 24 more countries. The launch, from Asia to Latin America, almost doubles the total list of nations Humaniq App operates in to 46. The massive expansion will provide both social and financial empowerment to the global unbanked population and widen the horizon for financial inclusion initiatives.
“Humaniq is an international project and the expansion from 22 to 46 new countries is ample evidence of that. This is precisely the route that Humaniq needs to follow in order to reach its goal of making the world a better place through full financial inclusion and financial literacy for all.”- said Alex Fork, Founder of Humaniq.
Launching the app in new continents with already close to half a million users onboard after less than a year Humaniq is ready for further rapid growth and achievements. As of today, the Humaniq App can be downloaded in 24 new countries: Republic of the Philippines, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Papua New Guinea, Mongolia, Seychelles, Belize, Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Guatemala, Honduras, Costa Rica, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, Paraguay, Oriental Republic of Uruguay, México, Albania, Montenegro, Macedonia, Republic of Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Republic of Iceland.
It is no coincidence that there are Southeast Asia and Latin American countries in the list of nations Humaniq now operates in. Humaniq will fill in the gaps in financial inclusion, bringing knowledge and skills that will help people to use financial products and services effectively and with a greater awareness of their rights and responsibilities in financial markets.
Today, there are approximately 1.7 billion people without any access to financial accounts, according to the World Bank’s Global Findex Database 2017 (Findex). Traditionally, these unbanked individuals are unable to prove their identity, which makes it impossible to gain access to traditional banking facilities. Guided by the goal of expanding the banking sphere to the masses in historically underserved economies, the Humaniq team provides the unbanked with a wallet, bio-ID, secure messaging, end-to-end encryption, live support chat features, and transaction fees close to zero through the unique Hybrid Blockchain that the Humaniq App is built on.
Following its mission, Humaniq is focused on raising awareness of financial services and introducing FinTech innovation to the African region, aiming to empower the continent’s populace. Earlier, it ran a global challenge which invites social entrepreneurs to submit proposals for Blockchain startups that aim to introduce new financial services in Africa. Its social awareness campaigns have included a widely-viewed documentary highlighting the plight of Africa’s unbanked. Humaniq also directly engages local entrepreneurs through its extensive network of African ambassadors.
Humaniq is a London-based FinTech firm that provides next-generation financial services using its Blockchain-based mobile application to the unbanked and underprivileged in emerging economies globally. Humaniq is focused on worldwide financial inclusion by providing access to global markets, greater opportunities, and novel financial solutions using repurposed technologies for those gaining exposure to financial services for the first time.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019