Digital DNAtix Ltd., the blockchain genetics company, has announced the launch of a demo of its beta genetic wallet platform which is blockchain based, allowing users to get a first glimpse of the company’s future services. The company will offer full genome sequencing and advanced genetic services through its innovative direct to consumer platform.
DNAtix is developing proprietary technology for a dedicated genetic blockchain to enable users to sequence their DNA and then store, transfer and test it. The release of the DEMO is a first look at the groundbreaking new genetic services created by DNAtix. The demo provides a clear path to the growth of a global genetic ecosystem which will enable users to share and explore their genetic makeup in new ways while maintaining full control of their data.
DNAtix’s genetic ecosystem will link users that are seeking genetically-tailored health and lifestyle solutions with products and services providers that fit their needs. It will also enable users to participate in research and be rewarded.
“We believe that the decentralized genetic blockchain ecosystem will grant users the ability to regain control of their genetic information and manage it as they see fit,” said Ofer A. Lidsky, CEO of DNAtix. “Users should be able to decide what to do with their most private information – their genetic make-up – and, if interested, monetize this data through sharing it with researchers,” Ofer added. “By getting a chance to try out the DEMO, people can get an early feel of what’s coming.”
“We think that in order to create a diversified and global genetic ecosystem we should enable users from different parts of the globe to access advanced blockchain-based genetic services,” said Galit Raiman COO and VP Marketing at DNAtix. “With the release of the DEMO, DNAtix will allow users from all over the world to have a first glance at some of the platform’s capabilities and future services,” Galit added.
As of today, there are no operational direct-to-consumer blockchain platforms offering genetic services that compare to what DNAtix is developing. These services include full or partial (exome) genome sequencing, testing and storage and transfer of DNA.
“Genetics is not easy to understand if you are not an expert in the field. Implementation of Blockchain and the use of “genetic tokens” makes it even more challenging for the user. Our goal is to create a user-friendly experience, so people can get the most out of genetics” said Dr. Tal Sines, DNAtix CSO.
“Direct-to-consumer genetic tests are here to stay. The secure and private DNAtix platform driven by blockchain technology will further increase global access to precise and personalized medicine,’’ Dr. Sines added.
Visit the live demo at: www.dnatix.io/LiveDemo
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020