Singapore Staking as a Service company NodeSwap has just announced a strategic alliance with New York-based NODE40, bringing its secure Masternode hosting and cryptocurrency cost basis services to NodeSwap customers.
“Our vision at NodeSwap was to add a complementary service on top of the staking-as-a-service applications stack,” explained Raphael Tant, Nodeswap CEO. “ With Perry and Sean on board as advisors, and with their deep experience hosting Masternodes, we have made a giant step forward actualizing our unique business model marketing Masternode shares.”
By tokenizing blockchain nodes, NodeSwap is able to offer its customers access to a new class of blockchain assets with the liquidity accessible on popular exchanges.
“So many of today’s second generation currencies are designed with an incentivization model and NodeSwap has identified a new market where participants trade pieces of blockchain infrastructure that provide returns in the form of dividends independent of price volatility”, added Perry Woodin, NODE40 CEO. “It’s a great project and Sean and I are excited to be a part of it as advisors and strategic partners.”
As part of the agreement, NODE40 founders and crypto-industry pioneers, Perry Woodin and Sean Ryan will be joining the NodeSwap Board as Senior Advisors. They bring their market-tested hosting services for Dash Masternodes and other incentivized tokens, as well as a wealth of experience in financial regulatory applications for cryptocurrencies in the United States.
NodeSwap is an early stage crypto project, founded by Raphael Tant and Vincent Birot, veterans of the Asian crypto and financial markets with a deep pedigree in technology development and jurisdictional expertise across the region.
NodeSwap is creating a derivative marketplace for incentivized nodes by tokenizing blockchain infrastructure (nodes), allowing users to realize stable and high ROI. This broad market includes slotted partial ownership of nodes, reducing the investment barrier for retail consumers and accredited investors alike.
The NodeSwap project is scheduled to be launched in the first half of this year.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019