Singapore Staking as a Service company NodeSwap has just announced a strategic alliance with New York-based NODE40, bringing its secure Masternode hosting and cryptocurrency cost basis services to NodeSwap customers.
“Our vision at NodeSwap was to add a complementary service on top of the staking-as-a-service applications stack,” explained Raphael Tant, Nodeswap CEO. “ With Perry and Sean on board as advisors, and with their deep experience hosting Masternodes, we have made a giant step forward actualizing our unique business model marketing Masternode shares.”
By tokenizing blockchain nodes, NodeSwap is able to offer its customers access to a new class of blockchain assets with the liquidity accessible on popular exchanges.
“So many of today’s second generation currencies are designed with an incentivization model and NodeSwap has identified a new market where participants trade pieces of blockchain infrastructure that provide returns in the form of dividends independent of price volatility”, added Perry Woodin, NODE40 CEO. “It’s a great project and Sean and I are excited to be a part of it as advisors and strategic partners.”
As part of the agreement, NODE40 founders and crypto-industry pioneers, Perry Woodin and Sean Ryan will be joining the NodeSwap Board as Senior Advisors. They bring their market-tested hosting services for Dash Masternodes and other incentivized tokens, as well as a wealth of experience in financial regulatory applications for cryptocurrencies in the United States.
NodeSwap is an early stage crypto project, founded by Raphael Tant and Vincent Birot, veterans of the Asian crypto and financial markets with a deep pedigree in technology development and jurisdictional expertise across the region.
NodeSwap is creating a derivative marketplace for incentivized nodes by tokenizing blockchain infrastructure (nodes), allowing users to realize stable and high ROI. This broad market includes slotted partial ownership of nodes, reducing the investment barrier for retail consumers and accredited investors alike.
The NodeSwap project is scheduled to be launched in the first half of this year.
- Bitcoin Legend Charlie Shrem and BLOCKTV Team up to Bring Untold Stories to the Screen - February 26, 2020
- KLM To Use Blockchain to Streamline Financial Processes Thanks to Amsterdam-based Unchain and R3 - February 25, 2020
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020