Singapore Staking as a Service company NodeSwap has just announced a strategic alliance with New York-based NODE40, bringing its secure Masternode hosting and cryptocurrency cost basis services to NodeSwap customers.
“Our vision at NodeSwap was to add a complementary service on top of the staking-as-a-service applications stack,” explained Raphael Tant, Nodeswap CEO. “ With Perry and Sean on board as advisors, and with their deep experience hosting Masternodes, we have made a giant step forward actualizing our unique business model marketing Masternode shares.”
By tokenizing blockchain nodes, NodeSwap is able to offer its customers access to a new class of blockchain assets with the liquidity accessible on popular exchanges.
“So many of today’s second generation currencies are designed with an incentivization model and NodeSwap has identified a new market where participants trade pieces of blockchain infrastructure that provide returns in the form of dividends independent of price volatility”, added Perry Woodin, NODE40 CEO. “It’s a great project and Sean and I are excited to be a part of it as advisors and strategic partners.”
As part of the agreement, NODE40 founders and crypto-industry pioneers, Perry Woodin and Sean Ryan will be joining the NodeSwap Board as Senior Advisors. They bring their market-tested hosting services for Dash Masternodes and other incentivized tokens, as well as a wealth of experience in financial regulatory applications for cryptocurrencies in the United States.
NodeSwap is an early stage crypto project, founded by Raphael Tant and Vincent Birot, veterans of the Asian crypto and financial markets with a deep pedigree in technology development and jurisdictional expertise across the region.
NodeSwap is creating a derivative marketplace for incentivized nodes by tokenizing blockchain infrastructure (nodes), allowing users to realize stable and high ROI. This broad market includes slotted partial ownership of nodes, reducing the investment barrier for retail consumers and accredited investors alike.
The NodeSwap project is scheduled to be launched in the first half of this year.
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
- Canadian Messaging Service Kik Burns $5 Million Fighting SEC Over Utility Tokens, Now Raising $5 Million More to Continue Battle - June 3, 2019
- Salesforce Introduces CRM Blockchain Platform For Selected Clients - June 3, 2019
- Block.one Plans to Tackle Pitfalls of Social Media With New Blockchain Community Called “Voice” - June 3, 2019
- CasperLabs and Ethereum on Proof of Stake Protocol at CryptoChicks in Toronto, family ran Hack-A-Thon for blockchain family - June 3, 2019
- World Economic Forum Inaugurates Global Blockchain Council to Address Lack of Well-Defined Rules for Working with Blockchain - May 29, 2019
- India’s First Blockchain Powered VoD Platform ‘myNK’ Launches At Cannes Film Festival - May 27, 2019
- New Zealand’s Cryptopia Exchange Packs It In – Announces Liquidation - May 15, 2019
- Canadian Blockchain Expert Alex Tapscott and NextBlock Global Limited to Pay $1M for Misleading Investors - May 15, 2019