Singapore Staking as a Service company NodeSwap has just announced a strategic alliance with New York-based NODE40, bringing its secure Masternode hosting and cryptocurrency cost basis services to NodeSwap customers.
“Our vision at NodeSwap was to add a complementary service on top of the staking-as-a-service applications stack,” explained Raphael Tant, Nodeswap CEO. “ With Perry and Sean on board as advisors, and with their deep experience hosting Masternodes, we have made a giant step forward actualizing our unique business model marketing Masternode shares.”
By tokenizing blockchain nodes, NodeSwap is able to offer its customers access to a new class of blockchain assets with the liquidity accessible on popular exchanges.
“So many of today’s second generation currencies are designed with an incentivization model and NodeSwap has identified a new market where participants trade pieces of blockchain infrastructure that provide returns in the form of dividends independent of price volatility”, added Perry Woodin, NODE40 CEO. “It’s a great project and Sean and I are excited to be a part of it as advisors and strategic partners.”
As part of the agreement, NODE40 founders and crypto-industry pioneers, Perry Woodin and Sean Ryan will be joining the NodeSwap Board as Senior Advisors. They bring their market-tested hosting services for Dash Masternodes and other incentivized tokens, as well as a wealth of experience in financial regulatory applications for cryptocurrencies in the United States.
NodeSwap is an early stage crypto project, founded by Raphael Tant and Vincent Birot, veterans of the Asian crypto and financial markets with a deep pedigree in technology development and jurisdictional expertise across the region.
NodeSwap is creating a derivative marketplace for incentivized nodes by tokenizing blockchain infrastructure (nodes), allowing users to realize stable and high ROI. This broad market includes slotted partial ownership of nodes, reducing the investment barrier for retail consumers and accredited investors alike.
The NodeSwap project is scheduled to be launched in the first half of this year.
- US FDA Looks to Blockchain Technology to Secure Drug Supply Chain - February 15, 2019
- Nexo Lending to Offer Crypto-Backed Loans with Blockport Exchange - February 12, 2019
- Chainalysis Secures $30M Investment Led by Accel to Pave Way for Next Wave of Cryptocurrency Growth - February 12, 2019
- EUIPO Launches Forum on Using Blockchain for Counterfeiting - February 12, 2019
- Singapore’s NodeSwap Teams up with NY’s NODE40 - February 12, 2019
- New Release: Oracle Adds New Features to their Enterprise Blockchain - February 12, 2019
- Fetch.AI joins the IoT Alliance With Bosch, Cisco and Others to Accelerate IoT - February 7, 2019
- Dr. Bernard Lietaer – Monetary Visionary, Futurist, Author, RIP - February 5, 2019
- Fetch.AI To Launch Token Sale on Binance Launchpad to Build Intelligent Machine-to-Machine Economy - February 1, 2019
- Philippines Introduces New Rules for ICOs, STOs and Cryptocurrencies - January 31, 2019
- Evernym Cuts Deal with Red Cross and other Nonprofits Who Will Work with their Self-Sovereign Digital ID Solution - January 30, 2019
- Evident Proof Receives ‘Highly Commended’ Listing at the UK Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award Category at the 2018 UK IT Industry Awards - January 30, 2019
- Plato Technologies and Blackmoon Team Up to Expedite Launching of New ‘On-the-fly’ ETx’s - January 30, 2019
- Amnis Ventures backs CloseCross Raises $3 Million USD to Transform Financial Derivatives Market - January 30, 2019
- Distilled Identity and Emerge Announce Technology Partnership to Solve Global Identity Crisis for Refugees - January 22, 2019
- Satellite Project SpaceChain Concludes the First Qtum Blockchain Transaction in Space - January 22, 2019
- AAX Digital Asset Exchange to be Powered by London Stock Exchange Group Technology - January 22, 2019
- Amsterdam’s Blockport Launches Full Featured Trading Platform - January 22, 2019
- Swarm Offers Free Issuance of Security Tokens - January 21, 2019
- London’s Blockchain Conference; Blockchain Expo Global Exhibition announces expert speakers - January 21, 2019