Samsung SDS, will announce a new service that enhances traceability of supply chain based on Blockchain and logistics business automation at the ‘Cello Conference 2019’ to be held on March 14.
Blockchain based supply chain technology allows for a more secure and transparent way of tracking all types of transactions, presenting lots of possibilities across the supply chain. When a product changes hands, the transaction can be documented, creating a permanent history of a product, from manufacture to sale. This process could dramatically reduce time delays, added costs, and human error that can plague transactions today.
Samsung’s new service will provide transparent processing history of the aquaculture-shipping-distribution of the marine products to the consumers and ASK (All about seafood in Korea) Export Council consisting of domestic seafood processing companies.
This service, which is provided in the form of Software as a Service (SaaS), was first commercialized in Korea for the ASK Export Council after its service verification through a pilot project last year.
Samsung SDS is also planning to introduce cases of logistics business automation with Brity Works, an Intelligent Process Automation solution of Samsung SDS.
Brity Works has improved work efficiency in several areas by automating simple repetitive tasks done by about 100 employees such as accessing the shipping site to collect and input transportation information of the freights.
In addition to business automation, Samsung SDS is also in the process of presenting a business model of Last Mile Delivery, which is focused on delivering items to the end user as fast as possible. Applied in Germany, the model provides optimized logistics services through logistics network based on Cello platform.
“We will continue to pursue various logistics innovation through latest technologies such as Blockchain and AI, and will strengthen external business by heightening the competitiveness of smart logistics service,” said Hyung-Tae Kim, executive vice president, leader of logistics business unit of Samsung SDS.
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019