One month prior to the official offering on cryptocurrency exchanges, the Japanese USDDex team made the strategic decision offer a second token sale for their decentralized stablecoin on March 19, 2019. This will be a limited release with a 45 percent bonus structure. The main goal of this decision was to open up to a wider pool of investors to participate in a second tranche and have the opportunity to profit from a strong project backed by a strong team.
Its founder, Hitoshi Shibata, has been working for the Mizuho Financial Group for 15 years and is a member of a group working on Blockchain integration within the Japanese banking industry.
“The USDDex team offers the world a breakthrough technology and a chance to develop the most independent, transparent and potentially greater stable monetary policy than ever before,” stated Shibata.
“According to our forecasts, we believe that USDDex has the capability to become a dominant and influential stablecoin on the market. USDDex is a technologically superb token which offers significant value, relevance and transparency. Large investors and several thousand active members of the community in the industry have really examined the product and have commended USDDex for its unique approach to protect its value against volatility,” he added.
The first closed presale round was conducted in December 2018, exclusively for investment funds and exceeded all expectations in just several hours.
A new era in Blockchain evolution
Most analysts and experts at cryptocurrency market are already declaring 2019 the year of stablecoins. The monthly traded value of only the first five stablecoins exceeded $100 billion and continues to grow.
The model of decentralized stablecoins has already attracted attention and hundreds of millions of dollars of financing from the largest venture companies, such as Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Digital Currency Group, MetaStable Capital, Pantera Capital, Bain Capital Ventures.
The USDDex development team has extensive experience in the Blockchain industry and in such projects as OpenVZ and Debian. The priority is set at cooperation with behemoths like 0x Relayers and leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
Some of the core reasons why the USDDex Stablecoin could take a leading position on the market:
- Fixed rate (1 USDDex = 1 USD)
- Ethereum ERC-20 Standard
- Absolute decentralization
- Certified security audit
- Open source code
- Adaptable to centralized exchanges
- Adaptable to decentralized exchanges
- Supported by the largest Ethereum wallets
USDDex is directly pegged to US Dollar and 1 USDDex is equal to 1 USD. Each USDDex is always collateralized, so you never have to worry about its price fluctuations and its stability is guaranteed regardless of the market behaviour. The highest reliability rating is secured by open source coding, a security audit and the possibility for any participant to look up information on the locked collateral of each USDDex.
USDDex says they comply with the highest requirements of the largest exchanges and is ready to launch in mid-April.
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019
- How to not get Hacked Using Cryptocurrencies - February 20, 2019
- Ethereum Constantinople Hard Fork – What is it and How Might it Affect Prices? - January 15, 2019
- Weekly cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - January 10, 2019
- Bitcoin and Crypto’s Year Ahead – What does 2019 Have in Store? - December 21, 2018
- This weeks Cryptocurrency analysis from David Thomas, Director and Co-Founder of GlobalBlock - December 17, 2018
- Cryptocurrency Update from GlobalBlock - December 10, 2018
- To the blockchain and beyond: are security tokens the third wave in Fintech? - December 4, 2018
- Creating a Safer Working Environment For Freelancers With Blockchain - November 26, 2018
- Guest Post: How To Open Bank Account for Crypto Business – a Detailed Survey - October 24, 2018
- Blockchain in Africa: The next frontier - September 20, 2018
- UK’s Fastest Growing Online Pharmacy, UK Meds, to Implement Blockchain Technology with Stratis - September 5, 2018
- Will Blockchain Revive the Banner Ad? - August 28, 2018
- Blockchain Meets REIT – A New Era in Real Estate Investing - August 27, 2018