One month prior to the official offering on cryptocurrency exchanges, the Japanese USDDex team made the strategic decision offer a second token sale for their decentralized stablecoin on March 19, 2019. This will be a limited release with a 45 percent bonus structure. The main goal of this decision was to open up to a wider pool of investors to participate in a second tranche and have the opportunity to profit from a strong project backed by a strong team.
Its founder, Hitoshi Shibata, has been working for the Mizuho Financial Group for 15 years and is a member of a group working on Blockchain integration within the Japanese banking industry.
“The USDDex team offers the world a breakthrough technology and a chance to develop the most independent, transparent and potentially greater stable monetary policy than ever before,” stated Shibata.
“According to our forecasts, we believe that USDDex has the capability to become a dominant and influential stablecoin on the market. USDDex is a technologically superb token which offers significant value, relevance and transparency. Large investors and several thousand active members of the community in the industry have really examined the product and have commended USDDex for its unique approach to protect its value against volatility,” he added.
The first closed presale round was conducted in December 2018, exclusively for investment funds and exceeded all expectations in just several hours.
A new era in Blockchain evolution
Most analysts and experts at cryptocurrency market are already declaring 2019 the year of stablecoins. The monthly traded value of only the first five stablecoins exceeded $100 billion and continues to grow.
The model of decentralized stablecoins has already attracted attention and hundreds of millions of dollars of financing from the largest venture companies, such as Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, Digital Currency Group, MetaStable Capital, Pantera Capital, Bain Capital Ventures.
The USDDex development team has extensive experience in the Blockchain industry and in such projects as OpenVZ and Debian. The priority is set at cooperation with behemoths like 0x Relayers and leading cryptocurrency exchanges.
Some of the core reasons why the USDDex Stablecoin could take a leading position on the market:
- Fixed rate (1 USDDex = 1 USD)
- Ethereum ERC-20 Standard
- Absolute decentralization
- Certified security audit
- Open source code
- Adaptable to centralized exchanges
- Adaptable to decentralized exchanges
- Supported by the largest Ethereum wallets
USDDex is directly pegged to US Dollar and 1 USDDex is equal to 1 USD. Each USDDex is always collateralized, so you never have to worry about its price fluctuations and its stability is guaranteed regardless of the market behaviour. The highest reliability rating is secured by open source coding, a security audit and the possibility for any participant to look up information on the locked collateral of each USDDex.
USDDex says they comply with the highest requirements of the largest exchanges and is ready to launch in mid-April.
- Automated Software Crypto Genius Creates Advantage - February 18, 2020
- 5 Important Risks to Watch in the Cryptocurrency Market - February 17, 2020
- Effective Trading Robot can Help Users to Trade in Crypto Currency - February 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Era Pro 2020 – Trading Cryptocurrency on Autopilot - February 5, 2020
- Bitcoin Circuit: Automated Algorithm Trading Alerts Users when Trading is Profitable - February 5, 2020
- Algo-Affiliates: Affiliate Marketing in The Cryptocurrency Industry - February 5, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Is Changing The Online Gambling Industry - January 13, 2020
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Revain Blockchain-based Review Platform’s Advantages Over Existing Review Sites - November 27, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Global Funeral Care Cut New Deals at LATOKEN Blockchain Forum in London - September 25, 2019
- Blockchain is the New and Improved ID Verification - September 24, 2019
- Crypto payments for Small and Medium Business are Becoming a New Reality - August 30, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Education Company Cryptowisser Now Lists More Than 500 Exchanges - August 22, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019
- Will Increased Decentralization Give Bitcoin its Second Life? - March 18, 2019
- Cryptocurrencies and crowdfunding: The road from the Statue of Liberty to tokenisation - March 13, 2019
- An Overview of the Best Bitcoin Exchange Apps - March 7, 2019