Blockchain Goes Hollywood is inviting people to pack their bags and head over to Los Angeles as the organizers are expecting the event to attract some of the world’s most exciting and innovative Blockchain and cryptocurrency experts, investors and celebrities for exciting multi-day experiences to be held May 30-June 2, 2019, in one of the world’s top destinations.
Founded by BlockNet Group CEO Robert Corriveau, Blockchain Goes Hollywood is said to move beyond today’s crypto-chatter by deep-diving into real-life applications of Blockchain and its implication for the future. Industry leaders, regulators, investors, developers, CTOs, lawyers and entrepreneurs will be attending this unique event being held in two locations – the luxurious Bicycle Hotel & Casino and world-famous Universal Studios – for what the organizers are calling an exceptional, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only 500 attendee tickets are being sold for the event.
The event is offering attendees access to an exclusive Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament, networking opportunities with key influencers and industry leaders, and VIP parties starring A-listers and celebrities. Some of the world’s most exciting poker players, celebrities and VIP guests are expected show up. 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event winner Jamie Gold, who beat out 8,773 other entrants to win $12 million, is hosting this charity tournament.
Attendees can expect hear visionary speakers, gain valuable insights and learn from innovators in the Blockchain and crypto space during the conference on June 1-2, all while mingling with fellow enthusiasts who are dedicated to the Blockchain revolution. People can network with some of the most progressive professionals and thought leaders across a wide swath of industries including finance, insurance, logistics, utilities, legal, entertainment, and media. Sponsor presentations, exhibitors and one-on-one investor curated meetings are all on the program, providing high-value exposure and opportunities for participants.
And Hollywood wouldn’t be Hollywood without the multiple exclusive after-parties and VIP experiences await those who attend and participate in Blockchain Goes Hollywood.
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019
- Samsung SDS and Tech Mahindra Join to Explore Global Blockchain Market using Samsung’s Nexledger Platform - April 15, 2019
- Kudelski Security Partners with BTblock, fusing Blockchain Consulting with Technology for better Cybersecurity and Design - April 14, 2019
- Albertsons Companies is Joining Blockchain-based IBM Food Trust Network to Pilot Technology to Increase food Transparency - April 11, 2019
- Opera Announces Brand New Browser for Mac, Windows and Linux with Crypto Wallet, Web 3 Explorer and a free VPN - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Platform Insolar Accepted into BiTA, Advancing its Mission of Furthering Blockchain Adoption - April 9, 2019
- Blockchain Technology Expected to Grow 66.4% in next 5 Years According to MRFR Research Findings - April 8, 2019
- Japanese Trading Platform Liquid Achieves Unicorn Status through Investments from IDG Capital and Bitmain Technologies - April 8, 2019
- 105 Organizations Announce Commitment to New Blockchain Association INATBA Created by the European Union - April 6, 2019
- Start Up Energy Transition (SET) names Blockchain Company Insolar amongst Top 100 Tech Innovators - April 4, 2019
- Bitwise Asset Management report Claims 95% of Bitcoin Trading Volumes are Fake, Overstating True Size of the Market - March 30, 2019
- Flipside Crypto’s Release of the FCAS25 Mechanism Shows Health of Crypto Industry has been on the Rise through 2018/19. - March 29, 2019
- Digix is launching DigixDao Platform, Joining Ranks of Pioneering Decentralised Autonomous Organisations in Singapore - March 28, 2019
- Quedex on Brink of Becoming World’s First Regulated Crypto-Centric Futures and Options Exchange, after in-principle Decision from GFSC - March 27, 2019
- Ugandan Orphanage able to Sustain Itself through Cryptocurrency Donations from Listeners of National Radio Show - March 26, 2019
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers - March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next - March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development - March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers - March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria - March 21, 2019