Blockchain Goes Hollywood is inviting people to pack their bags and head over to Los Angeles as the organizers are expecting the event to attract some of the world’s most exciting and innovative Blockchain and cryptocurrency experts, investors and celebrities for exciting multi-day experiences to be held May 30-June 2, 2019, in one of the world’s top destinations.
Founded by BlockNet Group CEO Robert Corriveau, Blockchain Goes Hollywood is said to move beyond today’s crypto-chatter by deep-diving into real-life applications of Blockchain and its implication for the future. Industry leaders, regulators, investors, developers, CTOs, lawyers and entrepreneurs will be attending this unique event being held in two locations – the luxurious Bicycle Hotel & Casino and world-famous Universal Studios – for what the organizers are calling an exceptional, once-in-a-lifetime experience. Only 500 attendee tickets are being sold for the event.
The event is offering attendees access to an exclusive Celebrity Charity Poker Tournament, networking opportunities with key influencers and industry leaders, and VIP parties starring A-listers and celebrities. Some of the world’s most exciting poker players, celebrities and VIP guests are expected show up. 2006 World Series of Poker Main Event winner Jamie Gold, who beat out 8,773 other entrants to win $12 million, is hosting this charity tournament.
Attendees can expect hear visionary speakers, gain valuable insights and learn from innovators in the Blockchain and crypto space during the conference on June 1-2, all while mingling with fellow enthusiasts who are dedicated to the Blockchain revolution. People can network with some of the most progressive professionals and thought leaders across a wide swath of industries including finance, insurance, logistics, utilities, legal, entertainment, and media. Sponsor presentations, exhibitors and one-on-one investor curated meetings are all on the program, providing high-value exposure and opportunities for participants.
And Hollywood wouldn’t be Hollywood without the multiple exclusive after-parties and VIP experiences await those who attend and participate in Blockchain Goes Hollywood.
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019