BCPT is a utility token which is required to enable the recording of data through the Credit Protocol to programmatic blockchains, such as Ethereum. As a developer of base-layer blockchain technologies, the Blockmason team is always looking for ways to expand the usability of their innovations. Launching BCPT on Binance Chain allows Blockmason to explore a new blockchain venue, assess the potential and suitability of cross-blockchain Credit Protocol transaction recording as well as the scaling of transaction capacity beyond what is currently capable on Ethereum. As Binance Chain grows, the Credit Protocol and BCPT will grow with it, presenting new opportunities for decentralized app developers and users alike.
Binance Chain is a blockchain software system developed by Binance and the community, and the forthcoming Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX), as one of the first tokens to be available to users. Binance DEX is the decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain, offering low latency and high throughput with one-second block times and one-second confirmation finality.
Binance DEX carries over the best features of Binance.com in a decentralized setting while offering the benefits and security of a DEX. On Binance DEX, users maintain control of private keys and funds, ushering in a new era of peer-to-peer trading. Listing BCPT on Binance DEX ensures that DApp developers and others who build Credit Protocol-powered DApps that interact with Binance Chain will be able to obtain BCPT for their needs.
- European Commission Releases New Support Paper on Blockchain – Further Funding for Startups Encouraged - September 19, 2019
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.