BCPT is a utility token which is required to enable the recording of data through the Credit Protocol to programmatic blockchains, such as Ethereum. As a developer of base-layer blockchain technologies, the Blockmason team is always looking for ways to expand the usability of their innovations. Launching BCPT on Binance Chain allows Blockmason to explore a new blockchain venue, assess the potential and suitability of cross-blockchain Credit Protocol transaction recording as well as the scaling of transaction capacity beyond what is currently capable on Ethereum. As Binance Chain grows, the Credit Protocol and BCPT will grow with it, presenting new opportunities for decentralized app developers and users alike.
Binance Chain is a blockchain software system developed by Binance and the community, and the forthcoming Binance Decentralized Exchange (DEX), as one of the first tokens to be available to users. Binance DEX is the decentralized exchange feature developed on top of the Binance Chain blockchain, offering low latency and high throughput with one-second block times and one-second confirmation finality.
Binance DEX carries over the best features of Binance.com in a decentralized setting while offering the benefits and security of a DEX. On Binance DEX, users maintain control of private keys and funds, ushering in a new era of peer-to-peer trading. Listing BCPT on Binance DEX ensures that DApp developers and others who build Credit Protocol-powered DApps that interact with Binance Chain will be able to obtain BCPT for their needs.
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
- Bitcoin Inc. CEO Morgan Rockcoon Busted – 21 Months in Prison and Fines - June 3, 2019
- Reshaping a Nation’s Logistics Sector: Singaporean Blockchain Company PLMP Cuts Multimillion Dollar Deal With Indonesia - June 3, 2019
- Swisscom TV Opens Blockchain-based Art Gallery - June 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.