The pressure is rising on Craig Wright to produce evidence in the case of the estate of Dave Kleiman vs Craig Wright. An order was issued on May 3, 2019, on Craig Wright’s motion regarding the production of a list of the public addresses of his bitcoin as of December 31, 2013. Wright was ordered to produce a list of his bitcoin holdings by May 15, 2019, after the court denied his motion for a protective order based on undue burden.
Wright tried to fight back by stating that he does not have a complete list of the public addresses he owned on any date, including December 31, 2013, adding that in 2011, he transferred ownership of all his bitcoin to a blind trust. But that did not fly.
The motion also ordered Wright to produce detailed information about the alleged trust to which he transferred the bitcoin to by May 9, 2019.
Kleiman estate’s claim that Wright misappropriated billions of dollars of bitcoin (1.1 million BTC) through a complicated multi-year partnership earlier this decade.
At bitcoin’s highest price in December 2017, USD $19,783.06 for one BTC – 1.1 million BTC was worth USD $21,761,366,000
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.