After a booming year in 2017 the crypto market dropped to its lowest point in late 2018, a period we now call crypto winter. With bitcoin values slowly going up in price the predictions on the Internet seem more and more positive, the year 2019 could become a good year for cryptocurrency and Blockchain technology. In the year 2018, the global Bitcoin market was worth $143 billion, but judging from the recent trends it is possible that this number will surely go up in the next few years.
Our Internet privacy
Perfect privacy and security solutions for online activities are almost impossible to find. The steps we take while browsing, shopping, sending, receiving and storing data are closely watched and filtered, to be used for various purposes, and the lack of anonymity while transferring our money has become a serious issue. Meanwhile, the ongoing battle between those who create protection tools for users and those who are trying to break them never ends.
Cryptocurrency – the revolutionary solution
Cryptocurrency or digital cash has demonstrated its importance in the last years, for users, the biggest significance is the fact that it enables privacy in financial transactions. Crypto transfers are controlled by Blockchain technology and therefore don’t require the middleman anymore. They are quick, secure and don’t request information about parties involved. The most valued points about decentralized cryptocurrencies are anonymity and safe payment procedures.
Entering the future with Crypto gambling
With the protection of Blockchain for safe payments, a new market emerged. A market that allows gamblers in online casinos to place bets from any place in the world anonymously, avoiding hidden expenses, bank transfer or conversion fees. Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency payments are permission-free and open to use globally, payments can therefore not be confiscated, blocked or reversed.
The biggest licensed, online casinos, in line with FortuneJack, are offering the use of a wide range of cryptocurrencies that can be used for crypto gambling. If you are willing to try it, but you don’t have any knowledge yet, all useful information is easily accessed right there.
By guaranteeing a high level of privacy, security, efficiency, and simplicity in use, Blockchain has changed the world in a revolutionary way. Privacy on the Blockchain is here to stay, spreading to become the one system that benefits us all.
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019
- Blockchain Becoming the Revolutionary Technology Guaranteeing High level of Privacy and Security in Emerging Markets - May 8, 2019
- With Hoard, Video Game Developers Will Now Have the Ability to Seamlessly Integrate Games with Ethereum - May 1, 2019
- ShelterZoom Creates Contract and Transaction Management Platform Marking New Contract Evolution on Blockchain - April 19, 2019