ARK, a leading Blockchain technology provider with an open-source Blockchain platform, has launched the ARK Deployer; a free tool that enables users to quickly and easily create their own Blockchain in just a few simple steps.
The ARK Deployer revolutionizes a process that previously was lengthy and complex because it significantly reduces the barriers to enter Blockchain technology due to the intuitive user interface. Now anyone, regardless of their technical experience
or background, can build, customize and deploy their own Blockchain. ARK Deployer could be interesting for developers, individuals, startups, and businesses across the world who want to create and customize their own Blockchain, tailored to their individual needs.
But why would users need their own custom Blockchains?
As the Blockchain industry continues to grow, more applications, projects and businesses are beginning to take note of the key benefits that Blockchain technology offers; such as secure and resilient decentralized networks, and improved privacy. Blockchain can also improve the lives of disadvantaged people globally, because of its nature to be peer-to-peer and immutable. The decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger can be used to record transactions across many computers so it cannot be altered retroactively, without the alteration of all subsequent blocks.
So how does it work?
Users can select one of three customization levels to benefit from built-in presets or
advanced configurations: Basic, Intermediate or Advanced. Parameters such as block
times, fee structures, rewards, or number of delegates can be set almost instantly using
variable sliders and input fields. For the less experienced user, explanations of each
field can be accessed from within the ARK Deployer at the click of a button, while
supporting guides walk through each step of the process in even more detail, from
preparation, to customization, to launch.
ARK’s Chief Strategy Officer Matthew Cox believes that the desire for secure
Blockchain layers that underpin applications is causing an increasing number of
developers and business leaders to seek easily configurable Blockchain solutions.
“Developers are crying out for tools to significantly reduce the time and effort needed to utilize Blockchain technology. With the ARK Deployer, users will quickly be able to create their own scalable, efficient and decentralized Blockchain network based on ARK’s code but customized to their specific requirements. This means users can focus on building their own ideas, projects or applications, safe in the knowledge that they will have a solid and secure Blockchain foundation as part of the ARK Ecosystem.”
Ki Foundation’s CEO Réda Berrehili agrees.“Creating our own ecosystem utilizing ARK’s technology as a starting point means that our organization is able to progress quickly and efficiently.”
Berrehili also feels that the company is able to focus on developing its business-specific applications while ARK’s open source technology is providing a free, efficient and scalable Blockchain foundation.
- ConsenSys and WWF Panda Labs Team up on Project Impactio To Drive and Fund Social Innovation - October 2, 2019
- Codebase focusing Investments on Cannabis sector and Blockchain Ventures - July 28, 2019
- Canadian City Council Enters Agreement with Coinberry to Accept Bitcoin for Tax Payments - July 19, 2019
- BitPay Processed More Than $37 Million in Bitcoin Donations Since 2017 - June 24, 2019
- Generous Donation of $120,000 in Bitcoin by Anonymous Donor Very Well Received by Bitcoin.org - May 30, 2019
- ARK Launches the ARK Deployer, an Open Source Tool to Create a Blockchain in 3 Simple Steps - May 28, 2019
- Bitbond, a Global Lending Platform, Launches STO to Support Small Businesses in Asia with Loans - May 28, 2019
- Famous Swiss Watchmaker, Franck Muller Launches the World’s First Bitcoin Watch - May 25, 2019
- Facebook’s GlobalCoin Allegedly to be introduced in 2020 - May 24, 2019
- Mobile Carrier AT&T to Accept Online Payment Options in Cryptocurrency with BitPay - May 24, 2019
- Consumers Can Now Buy Bitcoin with Cash at 2,200 Coinstar Kiosks Located Inside Grocery Stores - May 24, 2019
- Visa Token Service Acquired by Eleven New Partners for Enhanced Consumer Confidence in the E-Commerce Space - May 23, 2019
- Voyager Announces Integration of Ledger Vault’s Asset Management System into its Crypto Trading Platform - May 22, 2019
- VeganNation Welcomes Game of Thrones Actor Jerome Flynn to its Advisory Board to Unite the Vegan Community - May 21, 2019
- Huobi Honors Bitcoin Pizza Day by Selling Bitcoin 50% off Market Price & Prime 3 Launch - May 18, 2019
- Dutch Multi City Blockchain Week to be First of its Kind with Events Hosted All Over the Country - May 17, 2019
- Partnership between Travala.com and Bitcoin.com Empowers Travelers to Save on Hotel Stays and Pay Directly with Leading Cryptocurrencies - May 16, 2019
- Q2 Holdings Announces the Launch of Q2 TrustView, a new Governance and Protection Technology for Banking and Lending - May 15, 2019
- First Security Token Blockchain called Polymesh announced by Polymath at Consensus New York 2019 - May 14, 2019
- Facebook lifts Crypto Ad Ban, One Year after the Social Media Giant Banned all Ads Related to Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies - May 9, 2019