Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, announced today that it has subscribed the entire €5 million capital increase of Tokeny Solutions, resulting in a 23.5% stake and strong governance representation.
Launched in 2017, Tokeny Solutions provides all private markets securities issuers, from mid-cap companies and asset management companies to advisors like investment banks, with modular and user-friendly end-to-end solutions to issue, manage and transfer tokenized securities on a public blockchain. Tokeny Solutions’ unique T-REX protocol1 integrates compliance obligations into the digital asset smart contract, to create tokens compliant by design.
Tokenization2 allows institutions to digitize financial assets, such as equities, debt-like instruments, funds and streamline administration to provide clients with a digital-first service. Tokeny Solutions’ end-to-end platform enables the issuance and the management of tokenized securities throughout their lifecycle.
This investment complements Euronext’s position in the nascent digital asset industry, combining Tokeny Solutions’ token management expertise with LiquidShare’s post-trade solutions.
Selected as 2019 Startup of the Year at KPMG’s FinTech Awards Luxembourg, Tokeny Solutions will allow Euronext to onboard a renowned team in the digital asset industry and broaden its client base towards private companies and investment firms.
Convinced of the long term impact of tokenization on the financial industry, Euronext is committed to developing solutions that continue to serve its clients and ecosystem going forward.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.