Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, announced today that it has subscribed the entire €5 million capital increase of Tokeny Solutions, resulting in a 23.5% stake and strong governance representation.
Launched in 2017, Tokeny Solutions provides all private markets securities issuers, from mid-cap companies and asset management companies to advisors like investment banks, with modular and user-friendly end-to-end solutions to issue, manage and transfer tokenized securities on a public blockchain. Tokeny Solutions’ unique T-REX protocol1 integrates compliance obligations into the digital asset smart contract, to create tokens compliant by design.
Tokenization2 allows institutions to digitize financial assets, such as equities, debt-like instruments, funds and streamline administration to provide clients with a digital-first service. Tokeny Solutions’ end-to-end platform enables the issuance and the management of tokenized securities throughout their lifecycle.
This investment complements Euronext’s position in the nascent digital asset industry, combining Tokeny Solutions’ token management expertise with LiquidShare’s post-trade solutions.
Selected as 2019 Startup of the Year at KPMG’s FinTech Awards Luxembourg, Tokeny Solutions will allow Euronext to onboard a renowned team in the digital asset industry and broaden its client base towards private companies and investment firms.
Convinced of the long term impact of tokenization on the financial industry, Euronext is committed to developing solutions that continue to serve its clients and ecosystem going forward.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.