Euronext, the leading pan-European exchange in the Eurozone, announced today that it has subscribed the entire €5 million capital increase of Tokeny Solutions, resulting in a 23.5% stake and strong governance representation.
Launched in 2017, Tokeny Solutions provides all private markets securities issuers, from mid-cap companies and asset management companies to advisors like investment banks, with modular and user-friendly end-to-end solutions to issue, manage and transfer tokenized securities on a public blockchain. Tokeny Solutions’ unique T-REX protocol1 integrates compliance obligations into the digital asset smart contract, to create tokens compliant by design.
Tokenization2 allows institutions to digitize financial assets, such as equities, debt-like instruments, funds and streamline administration to provide clients with a digital-first service. Tokeny Solutions’ end-to-end platform enables the issuance and the management of tokenized securities throughout their lifecycle.
This investment complements Euronext’s position in the nascent digital asset industry, combining Tokeny Solutions’ token management expertise with LiquidShare’s post-trade solutions.
Selected as 2019 Startup of the Year at KPMG’s FinTech Awards Luxembourg, Tokeny Solutions will allow Euronext to onboard a renowned team in the digital asset industry and broaden its client base towards private companies and investment firms.
Convinced of the long term impact of tokenization on the financial industry, Euronext is committed to developing solutions that continue to serve its clients and ecosystem going forward.
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Historic $224 Million SIM Swap Lawsuit by Crypto Luminary Michael Terpin Against Telco Giant AT&T Mobility - July 23, 2019
- RENBDO: First ICO Approved by European Commission – 70 Percent Funding From EU - July 22, 2019
- Chinese Government Blockchain Standardized Certification Received by Lenovo, Alipay, and Aelf - July 22, 2019
- KPMG Teams Up With Tomia, Microsoft And R3 To Create A Near Real-time Settlement Network For Telecom Companies - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based ‘Lunar Registry’ Launched - July 22, 2019
- Daimler launches hardware Car Wallet with RIDDLE&CODE - July 22, 2019
- Ugandan President to Explore use of Blockchain to Tackle Counterfeit Drugs - July 22, 2019
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
Also published on Medium.