Travala.com and Dash will spearhead the ongoing, prolific trend of crypto tourism by enabling the vast Dash community to benefit from up to 40% discounts on accommodation bookings made on Travala.com.
Matthew Luczynski, CEO and Founder of Travala.com, said,:
“In recent years, the blockchain industry has witnessed ongoing growth and maturity, cultivating a breed of projects that are designed to facilitate the mainstream adoption of decentralised technologies and cryptocurrency use. As one of the earliest players in the space, we have observed the pivotal role that Dash has played in bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, by delivering a suite of services that is both easy to use and easy to understand. We are thrilled to be announcing this partnership with Dash as we share a vision of spearheading a future where crypto payments are ubiquitous and essential to everyday life.”
Appealing to both cryptocurrency users and everyday travellers alike, the partnership is envisaged to further drive the growth of the digital economy, as Dash community members holding conferences or meetups will be able to leverage Travala.com and its special discounts for their events. Dash enthusiasts who enter the Travala.com site through the links provided on Dash.org and Dash social media posts will also be entitled to 5% Dash back on all bookings paid in Dash.
With its extensive global presence, Travala.com’s expansive portfolio of over 82,000 destinations offers a myriad of accommodation offerings. By leveraging an equitable transparent pricing model, consumers benefit from increased cost-savings while the burden of high commission fees are removed for participating hotel partners. In addition to Dash, Travala.com currently accepts 15 different cryptocurrency payment options, along with a range of traditional forms of payments, including credit cards.
Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group, said:
“We continue adding services that create value for Dash users to make it an increasingly relevant part of their everyday spending. Travala.com is a great match for the Dash network because both address the needs of the next generation of digitally-savvy consumers that embrace the benefits of digital currency. We think that Travala.com users will love the speed and simplicity of paying for their travel needs with Dash. And Dash users will love more options for spending Dash while earning a discount.”
Dash is one of the top cryptocurrencies for business and e-commerce use due to its fast transactions of about one second, low transaction fees, and seamless integration with merchant payments systems. To date, Dash is currently accepted across a global network of over 4,800 merchants and service providers.
Offering an average of 15% savings on bookings, Travala.com is the blockchain-based travel agency transforming the future of the online travel industry. With a portfolio of over 567,928 properties across 210 countries and territories, spanning 82,311 destinations, Travala.com leverages on the token economy to deliver a more streamlined booking process and fairer pricing system for consumers and merchants alike. In addition, Travala has recently announced partnerships with major event organizers such as Coindesk’s Consensus: Asia 2019, Futurama Summit Montenegro, CryptoCompare Digital Assets Summit, amongst many others.
- New Satoshi on the Block Plans a ‘Reveal’ – Bitcoin Community Responds - August 19, 2019
- Binance Announces Open Blockchain Project ‘Venus’ – Calls on Governments, Companies and Organizations to Develop Localized Stablecoins - August 19, 2019
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
Also published on Medium.