Travala.com and Dash will spearhead the ongoing, prolific trend of crypto tourism by enabling the vast Dash community to benefit from up to 40% discounts on accommodation bookings made on Travala.com.
Matthew Luczynski, CEO and Founder of Travala.com, said,:
“In recent years, the blockchain industry has witnessed ongoing growth and maturity, cultivating a breed of projects that are designed to facilitate the mainstream adoption of decentralised technologies and cryptocurrency use. As one of the earliest players in the space, we have observed the pivotal role that Dash has played in bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, by delivering a suite of services that is both easy to use and easy to understand. We are thrilled to be announcing this partnership with Dash as we share a vision of spearheading a future where crypto payments are ubiquitous and essential to everyday life.”
Appealing to both cryptocurrency users and everyday travellers alike, the partnership is envisaged to further drive the growth of the digital economy, as Dash community members holding conferences or meetups will be able to leverage Travala.com and its special discounts for their events. Dash enthusiasts who enter the Travala.com site through the links provided on Dash.org and Dash social media posts will also be entitled to 5% Dash back on all bookings paid in Dash.
With its extensive global presence, Travala.com’s expansive portfolio of over 82,000 destinations offers a myriad of accommodation offerings. By leveraging an equitable transparent pricing model, consumers benefit from increased cost-savings while the burden of high commission fees are removed for participating hotel partners. In addition to Dash, Travala.com currently accepts 15 different cryptocurrency payment options, along with a range of traditional forms of payments, including credit cards.
Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group, said:
“We continue adding services that create value for Dash users to make it an increasingly relevant part of their everyday spending. Travala.com is a great match for the Dash network because both address the needs of the next generation of digitally-savvy consumers that embrace the benefits of digital currency. We think that Travala.com users will love the speed and simplicity of paying for their travel needs with Dash. And Dash users will love more options for spending Dash while earning a discount.”
Dash is one of the top cryptocurrencies for business and e-commerce use due to its fast transactions of about one second, low transaction fees, and seamless integration with merchant payments systems. To date, Dash is currently accepted across a global network of over 4,800 merchants and service providers.
Offering an average of 15% savings on bookings, Travala.com is the blockchain-based travel agency transforming the future of the online travel industry. With a portfolio of over 567,928 properties across 210 countries and territories, spanning 82,311 destinations, Travala.com leverages on the token economy to deliver a more streamlined booking process and fairer pricing system for consumers and merchants alike. In addition, Travala has recently announced partnerships with major event organizers such as Coindesk’s Consensus: Asia 2019, Futurama Summit Montenegro, CryptoCompare Digital Assets Summit, amongst many others.
- Smartlands to Digitise Own Equity; Unveils Plans For Security Token Offering in the US - December 9, 2019
- ShareRing Partners with Thailand’s new E-Visa System: Mainstream Blockchain Adoption - December 9, 2019
- ELEV8CON adds BBVA, Bumble Bee Foods, State Street, Ticketmaster to Lineup for Enterprise Blockchain and Digital Asset Conference - December 9, 2019
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Juventus Become The First Football Club In The World To Be Tokenized - December 3, 2019
- London’s Travala.com Teams Up With Amsterdam’s Booking.com In Massive Crypto Travel Deal - November 28, 2019
- High-Powered Group of Legal Experts Determine Cryptoassets and Smart Contracts Legal Under UK Law - November 21, 2019
- Hyperledger Adds Eight New Members – Rolls out Updates - November 21, 2019
- Failed ICO, Token Sale Project SNIPs Acquired by Sonos for $37.5 Million - November 21, 2019
- Algorand Launches Protocol Upgrade, Setting the Stage for the Next Wave of Distributed App Development - November 21, 2019
- ArcBlock Partners with Ride-Sharing Service GoFun to Develop Services and DApps on Blockchain - November 20, 2019
- Hacktivist Phineas Fisher Cracks Cayman National Bank and Trust – Offers $100,000 Bitcoin/Monero Bounty To Other to Hack Banks, Big Companies - November 20, 2019
- Graph Blockchain to Acquire Shroom Street – Cracking Psychedelics Market - November 20, 2019
- OpEd: Burned By Bitwala – Visa Card Money Gone When Wavecrest Wound Down - November 19, 2019
- Chinese Military Eyes Blockchain Technology for Rewards Programme – Boosting Training and Gamifying System - November 18, 2019
- FinCEN Boss: American Regulators to Strictly Enforce AML in Crypto Industry - November 18, 2019
- Visa’s Rolls Out New Blockchain LucidiTEE – Tackles Concerns related to misuse of sensitive user data, when shared with third-parties. - November 18, 2019
- Utrust Joins Forces with Alternative Airlines for Flight Bookings with Crypto - November 13, 2019
- Dark Web Drug Dealer Pleads Guilty To Using Cryptocurrency to Launder More Than $19 Million - November 13, 2019
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
Also published on Medium.