Travala.com and Dash will spearhead the ongoing, prolific trend of crypto tourism by enabling the vast Dash community to benefit from up to 40% discounts on accommodation bookings made on Travala.com.
Matthew Luczynski, CEO and Founder of Travala.com, said,:
“In recent years, the blockchain industry has witnessed ongoing growth and maturity, cultivating a breed of projects that are designed to facilitate the mainstream adoption of decentralised technologies and cryptocurrency use. As one of the earliest players in the space, we have observed the pivotal role that Dash has played in bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, by delivering a suite of services that is both easy to use and easy to understand. We are thrilled to be announcing this partnership with Dash as we share a vision of spearheading a future where crypto payments are ubiquitous and essential to everyday life.”
Appealing to both cryptocurrency users and everyday travellers alike, the partnership is envisaged to further drive the growth of the digital economy, as Dash community members holding conferences or meetups will be able to leverage Travala.com and its special discounts for their events. Dash enthusiasts who enter the Travala.com site through the links provided on Dash.org and Dash social media posts will also be entitled to 5% Dash back on all bookings paid in Dash.
With its extensive global presence, Travala.com’s expansive portfolio of over 82,000 destinations offers a myriad of accommodation offerings. By leveraging an equitable transparent pricing model, consumers benefit from increased cost-savings while the burden of high commission fees are removed for participating hotel partners. In addition to Dash, Travala.com currently accepts 15 different cryptocurrency payment options, along with a range of traditional forms of payments, including credit cards.
Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group, said:
“We continue adding services that create value for Dash users to make it an increasingly relevant part of their everyday spending. Travala.com is a great match for the Dash network because both address the needs of the next generation of digitally-savvy consumers that embrace the benefits of digital currency. We think that Travala.com users will love the speed and simplicity of paying for their travel needs with Dash. And Dash users will love more options for spending Dash while earning a discount.”
Dash is one of the top cryptocurrencies for business and e-commerce use due to its fast transactions of about one second, low transaction fees, and seamless integration with merchant payments systems. To date, Dash is currently accepted across a global network of over 4,800 merchants and service providers.
Offering an average of 15% savings on bookings, Travala.com is the blockchain-based travel agency transforming the future of the online travel industry. With a portfolio of over 567,928 properties across 210 countries and territories, spanning 82,311 destinations, Travala.com leverages on the token economy to deliver a more streamlined booking process and fairer pricing system for consumers and merchants alike. In addition, Travala has recently announced partnerships with major event organizers such as Coindesk’s Consensus: Asia 2019, Futurama Summit Montenegro, CryptoCompare Digital Assets Summit, amongst many others.
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
- æternity Teams Up with Uruguay Can to Track Cannabis Production on the Blockchain - October 2, 2019
- Streamr Launches Global Pub/Sub Network For Machine Data - October 2, 2019
- SEC Orders Blockone to Pay $24 Million Fine for Unregistered ICO - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.