Travala.com and Dash will spearhead the ongoing, prolific trend of crypto tourism by enabling the vast Dash community to benefit from up to 40% discounts on accommodation bookings made on Travala.com.
Matthew Luczynski, CEO and Founder of Travala.com, said,:
“In recent years, the blockchain industry has witnessed ongoing growth and maturity, cultivating a breed of projects that are designed to facilitate the mainstream adoption of decentralised technologies and cryptocurrency use. As one of the earliest players in the space, we have observed the pivotal role that Dash has played in bringing cryptocurrencies to the masses, by delivering a suite of services that is both easy to use and easy to understand. We are thrilled to be announcing this partnership with Dash as we share a vision of spearheading a future where crypto payments are ubiquitous and essential to everyday life.”
Appealing to both cryptocurrency users and everyday travellers alike, the partnership is envisaged to further drive the growth of the digital economy, as Dash community members holding conferences or meetups will be able to leverage Travala.com and its special discounts for their events. Dash enthusiasts who enter the Travala.com site through the links provided on Dash.org and Dash social media posts will also be entitled to 5% Dash back on all bookings paid in Dash.
With its extensive global presence, Travala.com’s expansive portfolio of over 82,000 destinations offers a myriad of accommodation offerings. By leveraging an equitable transparent pricing model, consumers benefit from increased cost-savings while the burden of high commission fees are removed for participating hotel partners. In addition to Dash, Travala.com currently accepts 15 different cryptocurrency payment options, along with a range of traditional forms of payments, including credit cards.
Ryan Taylor, CEO of Dash Core Group, said:
“We continue adding services that create value for Dash users to make it an increasingly relevant part of their everyday spending. Travala.com is a great match for the Dash network because both address the needs of the next generation of digitally-savvy consumers that embrace the benefits of digital currency. We think that Travala.com users will love the speed and simplicity of paying for their travel needs with Dash. And Dash users will love more options for spending Dash while earning a discount.”
Dash is one of the top cryptocurrencies for business and e-commerce use due to its fast transactions of about one second, low transaction fees, and seamless integration with merchant payments systems. To date, Dash is currently accepted across a global network of over 4,800 merchants and service providers.
Offering an average of 15% savings on bookings, Travala.com is the blockchain-based travel agency transforming the future of the online travel industry. With a portfolio of over 567,928 properties across 210 countries and territories, spanning 82,311 destinations, Travala.com leverages on the token economy to deliver a more streamlined booking process and fairer pricing system for consumers and merchants alike. In addition, Travala has recently announced partnerships with major event organizers such as Coindesk’s Consensus: Asia 2019, Futurama Summit Montenegro, CryptoCompare Digital Assets Summit, amongst many others.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.