Ultra is a protocol and platform positioned to disrupt the $140bn gaming industry by using blockchain technology to allow anyone to build and operate their own game distribution platform or virtual goods trading service.
Successful participants were able to contribute directly from their exchange wallet and will receive UOS tokens in return on 17th July, when UOS deposits and withdrawals open at 08:00 UTC.
Nicolas Gilot, Co-CEO of Ultra states, “The Ultra sale on Tokinex could not have gone better, with a completely smooth process end to end. We are thrilled by the demand for UOS and proof that the crypto community shares our vision for the future of the gaming industry. We are excited to progress forwards with the next stage in Ultra’s journey, together.”
Ultra is the second sale on Tokinex to successfully reach a 5m USD hard cap, following the sale of synthetic commodity AMPL from the Ampleforth project.
Jean Louis van der Velde, CEO of Bitfinex and Ethfinex adds, “This successful second sale has shown Tokinex to be a consistently worthy platform for kickstarting quality token initiatives. Providing the community with access to the most innovative projects is of fundamental importance to us, and the next in the pipeline, to be announced soon, is no exception.”
UOS token trading on opens on Bitfinex & Ethfinex 10:00 UTC on 17th July, with UOS/USD and UOS/BTC the first pairs available.
Launched in May 2019, Tokinex is the IEO platform of Bitfinex and Ethfinex that brings fair opportunity to participate in curated token projects. It gives everyone the chance to contribute to pre-vetted token sales directly from their personal wallet through common crypto assets, and with no personal data or funds held by the exchange. Tokinex uniquely does not require tokens to pay an upfront fee for listing, and following a successful capital, raise are subsequently listed on the two exchanges as permitted by applicable law.
- Archax Opts for R3’s Corda for Digital Exchange DLT Infrastructure - October 18, 2019
- Dubai Property Giant Emaar to Launch Blockchain-Based Rewards and Loyalty Ecosystem - October 17, 2019
- World’s Largest Cryptocurrency-Fueled Darknet Child Pornography Website Hammered – 300+Busted - October 17, 2019
- Wanxiang Blockchain and PlatON Launch Consortium Blockchain Infrastructure in China - October 7, 2019
- PayPal Quits Facebook Cryptocurrency Project Libra - October 7, 2019
- Walmart To Use Blockchain For Shrimp - October 7, 2019
- Channel Tools adds Blockchain-Driven Verification Service Evident Proof To It’s Kit - October 7, 2019
- Zuckerberg Under Intense Pressure to Testify to US Congress about Libra - October 4, 2019
- Report: Canadian Blockchain Industry Has Some of The Highest Paid Workers in the Country - October 4, 2019
- Bavarian Company RISE Wealth Technologies with Houston-based Entoro, Launching Largest European STO to Date at USD$120 million - October 4, 2019
- October Launch Confirmation for Telegram Open Network (TON) - October 4, 2019
- Liechtenstein Parliament Passes Blockchain Act - October 4, 2019
- Pioneer of Blockchain Certification For The Visual Arts Verisart, Raises $2.5 million in Series Seed Funding - October 4, 2019
- Uruguayan Digital Party to Embrace Æternity Blockchain Technology For Member Voting - October 3, 2019
- Decentralized Trading Technology Startup Vega Raises $5 Million Seed – Pantera Capital Leads Oversubscribed Round - October 3, 2019
- Malta-Based OKEx Kicks Off Global Compliance Standards Initiative for Cryptocurrency Exchanges - October 3, 2019
- Dama Financial and Helix TCS Establish First Blockchain-Fueled, Complaint Cannabis Marketplace - October 3, 2019
- New Digital Rights Law Enacted in Russia – Establishes Basic Definition Of Tokens And Governs Smart Contracts - October 2, 2019
- Six major Japanese Brokerage Firms Establish Japan Security Token Offering Association - October 2, 2019
- Vancouver’s BIGG Digital Assets Cuts Deal with US Federal Government Agency - October 2, 2019
Also published on Medium.