On August 25, 2019, Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) will launch its Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan, aiming to allow community users to participate in the project development as well as openly co-manage the project, jointly promote the ecological construction and share the refund. HSN claims to be the world’s first 5G digital public chain.
An ecological network with 5G-architecture, the company is headquartered in Singapore with branches in China, the Netherlands and Germany and it aims to use blockchain technology to achieve complex application scenarios to support the 5G industry development.
HSN has the advantages in high throughput, high capacity, high diversity, high compatibility and low cost. Its software and hardware integrated solutions will be widely used in cloud VR/AR, smart security, smart cities, smart manufacturing, drones, SDWAN+NAS, Mesh products, and edge computing modules. HSN has released its whitepaper and the first generation of ecological application technologies. It has been listed on five exchanges, including MXC and DragonEX. Communities have been established in over 30 countries and regions around the world, supported by more than 100,000 members.
HSN was launched in June 2019 and has held roadshows in New York, Colombia, Vietnam, Thailand, Switzerland, and China, welcomed by investment institutions and investors. In just two months, HSN attracted investment from Bi’anhua Capital, which was established in June 2019 by well-known blockchain investment institution Xiong’an Southeast Asia Blockchain Innovation Center and Silicon Valley professional blockchain investment agency Mayflower Capital. This first round of multi-million dollar investment was also the first project approved after its establishment. Immediately thereafter, HSN successively attracted investment from Dragon Network DragonEX and Chainup Technology.
In project development, HSN currently relies on its two subsidiary companies, Ninechain Technology (focus on blockchain and main chain software technology research and development) and Tenbay IoT (provides customers with software and hardware integration data communication solutions). At present, HSN’s team has reached 100 members, 95% of which are experts from R&D personnel in communication fields. HSN main network has completed the prototype design and gradually carried out relevant key technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39lZWlqAEYresearch.
In addition, in order to better support HSN technical development, HSN’s subsidiary, Tenbay IoT, is also providing services and joint development for other customers and technology partners, such as LENOVO and Shanghai Quectel Wireless, Jieshun Technology, and Megsmart Technology.
HSN provides in-depth cooperation on 5G communication technology products, providing partners with hardware and software integration solutions for data connectivity and communication modules required for IoT devices, and 5G-communication module, 5G intelligent solution. The above-related products and integrated solutions are expected to be applied in the upcoming scenarios in smart cities, car networking and intelligent manufacturing.
In project operation, 100,000 users in the community have made good progress in technology development, community promotion and self-government. In order to reward the community’s active participation and contribution to the project, several contests and airdrops have been launched. The team also committed to a token buyback that reached already over 7 million HSN’s.
- Website: https://www.hsn.link/
- Telegram: https://t.me/hyperspeednetworkhsn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HSpeedNetwork
- Medium: https://medium.com/@hyperspeednetwork2019
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperSpeedNetwork/
With the rapid development of 5G, governments and communication operators have accelerated the deployment of 5G commercial devices and application solutions, and various manufacturers have released 5G smart terminal products. Numerous investment institutions and senior investors with keen insight and advanced analysts have also deployed Blockchain integrating 5G concepts.
HSN decided to launch the Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan on August 25, 2019, and put forward 5 million HSN tokens as a gift to the protector nodes and referees. For the detailed plan please see here.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.