On August 25, 2019, Hyper SpeedNetwork (HSN) will launch its Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan, aiming to allow community users to participate in the project development as well as openly co-manage the project, jointly promote the ecological construction and share the refund. HSN claims to be the world’s first 5G digital public chain.
An ecological network with 5G-architecture, the company is headquartered in Singapore with branches in China, the Netherlands and Germany and it aims to use blockchain technology to achieve complex application scenarios to support the 5G industry development.
HSN has the advantages in high throughput, high capacity, high diversity, high compatibility and low cost. Its software and hardware integrated solutions will be widely used in cloud VR/AR, smart security, smart cities, smart manufacturing, drones, SDWAN+NAS, Mesh products, and edge computing modules. HSN has released its whitepaper and the first generation of ecological application technologies. It has been listed on five exchanges, including MXC and DragonEX. Communities have been established in over 30 countries and regions around the world, supported by more than 100,000 members.
HSN was launched in June 2019 and has held roadshows in New York, Colombia, Vietnam, Thailand, Switzerland, and China, welcomed by investment institutions and investors. In just two months, HSN attracted investment from Bi’anhua Capital, which was established in June 2019 by well-known blockchain investment institution Xiong’an Southeast Asia Blockchain Innovation Center and Silicon Valley professional blockchain investment agency Mayflower Capital. This first round of multi-million dollar investment was also the first project approved after its establishment. Immediately thereafter, HSN successively attracted investment from Dragon Network DragonEX and Chainup Technology.
In project development, HSN currently relies on its two subsidiary companies, Ninechain Technology (focus on blockchain and main chain software technology research and development) and Tenbay IoT (provides customers with software and hardware integration data communication solutions). At present, HSN’s team has reached 100 members, 95% of which are experts from R&D personnel in communication fields. HSN main network has completed the prototype design and gradually carried out relevant key technology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R39lZWlqAEYresearch.
In addition, in order to better support HSN technical development, HSN’s subsidiary, Tenbay IoT, is also providing services and joint development for other customers and technology partners, such as LENOVO and Shanghai Quectel Wireless, Jieshun Technology, and Megsmart Technology.
HSN provides in-depth cooperation on 5G communication technology products, providing partners with hardware and software integration solutions for data connectivity and communication modules required for IoT devices, and 5G-communication module, 5G intelligent solution. The above-related products and integrated solutions are expected to be applied in the upcoming scenarios in smart cities, car networking and intelligent manufacturing.
In project operation, 100,000 users in the community have made good progress in technology development, community promotion and self-government. In order to reward the community’s active participation and contribution to the project, several contests and airdrops have been launched. The team also committed to a token buyback that reached already over 7 million HSN’s.
- Website: https://www.hsn.link/
- Telegram: https://t.me/hyperspeednetworkhsn
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/HSpeedNetwork
- Medium: https://medium.com/@hyperspeednetwork2019
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HyperSpeedNetwork/
With the rapid development of 5G, governments and communication operators have accelerated the deployment of 5G commercial devices and application solutions, and various manufacturers have released 5G smart terminal products. Numerous investment institutions and senior investors with keen insight and advanced analysts have also deployed Blockchain integrating 5G concepts.
HSN decided to launch the Protector Master Node (PMN) recruitment plan on August 25, 2019, and put forward 5 million HSN tokens as a gift to the protector nodes and referees. For the detailed plan please see here.
- Bitpay Opens Up Doors For Ethereum Payments - September 16, 2019
- Neufund Launches Blockchain-Driven Equity Token Sale for Retail Investors Out of Lichtenstein - September 16, 2019
- London Blockchain Accelerator Academy Looking for Partners - September 13, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Blockstack Raises a Whopping $23 Million In SEC-Qualified Reg A+ Token Offering - September 12, 2019
- France Vows to Block Facebook Libra Cryptocurrency in Europe - September 12, 2019
- R3 and Mastercard Team Up Mastercard to Build Overseas Payments System Build on Blockchain - September 12, 2019
- ConsenSys Officially Joins Hyperledger Project – Adding Public Blockchain Capability to Hyperledger - September 11, 2019
- Telegram Open Network Labs Releases Development Suite for TON Blockchain - September 11, 2019
- Whale Alert: USD One Billion+ BTC Was Transferred in One Transaction Last Week - September 11, 2019
- New Professional API Trading Program AlgoX Prime API Launched by eToroX - September 11, 2019
- Bitcoin.com’s Roger Ver Steps in to Operate Node on Cryptographer David Chaum’s New Elixxer Project - September 11, 2019
- Seychelles Heats Up With a First for a National Stock Exchange – MERJ Exchange Goes Live with Tokenized IPO - September 10, 2019
- Computing Legend Steve Wozniak To Launch Blockchain Energy Project – EFFORCE - September 10, 2019
- Hollywood Star Wesley Snipes To Tokenize $25 Million USD Movie Fund with Liechtenstein Blockchain Innovator LCX - September 9, 2019
- Netki Extends TransactID Solution For FATF “Travel Rule” Compliance - September 9, 2019
- Market Demand For Sophisticated Crypto Trading Methods Drives Singapore’s Broctagon Fintech Group To New Heights – Pushing Them Past $5 million - September 5, 2019
- London-based Custodian For Digital Assets, Copper, Reach $500m In Transactions In Just Three Months - September 5, 2019
- UN Meeting: Gibraltar Lawyers Call For A Global Regulatory Framework For Cryptocurrencies - September 4, 2019
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Investor Network Partners with Bitcoin Bay to Expand Blockchain Investment Ecosystem in Toronto, Canada - September 3, 2019
- Coinanalyst Launches Socializer – New Communication Tool - September 3, 2019
Also published on Medium.