The Emirati royals have acquired 15% of the Crypto Price Index (CPI) project, a new innovative way to easily track the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the CPI Index, alongside its native token the CPI Coin, provides an insight into the trading history of the leading blockchain projects. The founders say the CPI project will democratise access to crypto assets by allowing non-technical users to acquire exposure to the broader crypto asset market.
Herbert Law, CEO of Crypto Price Index, welcomed his Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Rashed Al Sharqi as well as His Excellency Khalfan Saeed Khalfan Al Mazrouei to the board, and issued the following statement:
“I feel what we have is amazing event which has happened by forming this partnership with the Royal Family. Our CPI project now has one of the more powerful platforms ever we created in the crypto industry.”
“The CPI project has appointed ICO Launch Malta as technical partners, with the CPI platform being built on the ICO Launch Malta DeFi Product Stack. By building upon this proven and heavily audited technology layer, CPI offers its users full transparency and auditability of their holdings.”
Jan Sammut CEO of ICO Launch Malta added:
“We are thrilled to be part of the CPI project, who’s ethos is congruent with our objective to democratize the financial industry by disintermediating it to a purely trustless P2P market.”
CPI has selected ZBX as exchange partner for their upcoming launch, which is scheduled for the end of year. Dave Pulis, CEO of ZBX commented:
“The Crypto Price Index is a much-needed vehicle that will enhance our product offering for both institutional and retail investors worldwide”.
CPI’s broad distribution across multiple crypto-assets is one of the first solutions that will allow investors to assess the cryptocurrency markets by calling an API or reading the CPI blockchain instead of individually scrutinizing the entire market manually.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019
Also published on Medium.