The Emirati royals have acquired 15% of the Crypto Price Index (CPI) project, a new innovative way to easily track the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Similar to the Dow Jones Industrial Average, the CPI Index, alongside its native token the CPI Coin, provides an insight into the trading history of the leading blockchain projects. The founders say the CPI project will democratise access to crypto assets by allowing non-technical users to acquire exposure to the broader crypto asset market.
Herbert Law, CEO of Crypto Price Index, welcomed his Highness Sheikh Abdullah Bin Rashed Al Sharqi as well as His Excellency Khalfan Saeed Khalfan Al Mazrouei to the board, and issued the following statement:
“I feel what we have is amazing event which has happened by forming this partnership with the Royal Family. Our CPI project now has one of the more powerful platforms ever we created in the crypto industry.”
“The CPI project has appointed ICO Launch Malta as technical partners, with the CPI platform being built on the ICO Launch Malta DeFi Product Stack. By building upon this proven and heavily audited technology layer, CPI offers its users full transparency and auditability of their holdings.”
Jan Sammut CEO of ICO Launch Malta added:
“We are thrilled to be part of the CPI project, who’s ethos is congruent with our objective to democratize the financial industry by disintermediating it to a purely trustless P2P market.”
CPI has selected ZBX as exchange partner for their upcoming launch, which is scheduled for the end of year. Dave Pulis, CEO of ZBX commented:
“The Crypto Price Index is a much-needed vehicle that will enhance our product offering for both institutional and retail investors worldwide”.
CPI’s broad distribution across multiple crypto-assets is one of the first solutions that will allow investors to assess the cryptocurrency markets by calling an API or reading the CPI blockchain instead of individually scrutinizing the entire market manually.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.