Leading online sports lottery service provider in China 500.com has released an intelligence report on the Chinese lottery industry called “Blue Paper on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry”.
As a leading player in online sports lottery service in China, 500.com assembled an independent research team in 2015 dedicated to the research, validation, development, and application of blockchain technology to lottery products. Upon such technical strength, the team designed the framework of the Chinese Lottery Chain (CLC), a blockchain solution specifically tailored to China’s lottery industry.
A first of its kind in the lottery sector in China, the paper provides an in-depth study on the current state and needs of China’s lottery industry and outlines plans to drive its sustainable development using blockchain technology.
CLC was designed to be applied across the lottery industry where it will enhance lottery information management security, reduce operational costs and increase efficiency, strengthen the credibility of lottery results in China, and reduce lottery theft and fraud.
In a recent press release, 500.com stated they strongly support the application of blockchain technology throughout China’s lottery industry and are committed to working independently or in conjunction with other industry players to develop innovative solutions. The Company added they believe that blockchain technology has unique advantages that will create a new impetus for innovation and development of China’s lottery industry.
500.com is a leading online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company acts as an aggregator and processor of lottery purchase orders from its registered user accounts and derive substantially all of its revenues from service fees paid to it by provincial sports lottery administration centers for the purchase orders of sports lottery products that it direct to such centers. The Company offers an integrated suite of online lottery services, information, user tools and virtual community venues to its users. The Company provides its registered users with a range of lottery sales services that include Individual Lottery Purchase, Lottery Pool Purchase, Automatic Tag-along Purchase, Recurring Purchase and Locked-in Lottery Number Purchase. Its information services cover the news in the lottery business, including information on approximately 10 national level lottery products and over 100 provincial-level lottery products.
- Dutch Police Bust CEO of Blockchain Game Firm, Komodore64 – €78 million Gone? - November 13, 2019
- Celsius Hits over $4 Billion in Crypto Loans – Leading the Industry - November 12, 2019
- Coinbase Introduces Staking Rewards on Tezos - November 6, 2019
- Volvo Cars to implement blockchain traceability of cobalt used in electric car batteries - November 6, 2019
- EU-Funded Acceleration Project, LEDGER, Offering Support Services and Up to €200k Equity-Free for Blockchain Data Governance Projects - November 6, 2019
- Global Financial System Regulators – the Financial Action Task Force – Issue Draft Guidance on Digital Identity - November 5, 2019
- David Chaum Releases XX Alpha Messenger Promising Unprecedented User Privacy - November 5, 2019
- Æternity Blockchain Developers Plan to Take On Ethereum With Final Hardfork – Handing over Governance to the Community - November 5, 2019
- Researchers Claim Cross-border B2B Blockchain Transactions set to Explode to $4.4 Trillion by 2024 - November 5, 2019
- Global Companies Unite to Unveil Comprehensive Framework for Tokenization – It’s About Time - November 5, 2019
- Microsoft Kicks Off Enterprise-ready Crypto Token Platform On Azure – Predicts Tokenization Is A Pillar Of The Coming Revolution In Multi-Party Applications That Blockchain Technology Ushered In - November 5, 2019
- Polish-British Blockchain Company Billon to Digitise Euro in Deal with Raiffeisen Bank International - November 5, 2019
- 500.com Limited Releases Intel on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry - November 4, 2019
- Oxfam, Etherisc, and Aon Find Success with First Blockchain-Based Agricultural Insurance Policies for Smallholder Farmers in Sri Lanka - November 4, 2019
- Interview: Brock Pierce and Two Prime’s Alexander S. Blum - November 4, 2019
- Samsung Bullish on Blockchain – Pushing for Developers on New Samsung Blockchain Platform SDK - November 1, 2019
- Busted: SEC and CFTC Nail First Global Credit – a Swiss Security-Based Bitcoin Swaps Dealer That Allegedly Aimed at American Investors - November 1, 2019
- Zilliqa and Oxford Women in Computer Science Society Join to Bring Diversity to Blockchain Sector - November 1, 2019
- VeganNation Add Brazilian Football Superstar Cafu to It’s Advisory Board - October 31, 2019
- Alliance Investments Announces Plans Tokenization of £500m in UK Real Estate in STOs - October 31, 2019
Also published on Medium.