Leading online sports lottery service provider in China 500.com has released an intelligence report on the Chinese lottery industry called “Blue Paper on Blockchain Technology for China’s Lottery Industry”.
As a leading player in online sports lottery service in China, 500.com assembled an independent research team in 2015 dedicated to the research, validation, development, and application of blockchain technology to lottery products. Upon such technical strength, the team designed the framework of the Chinese Lottery Chain (CLC), a blockchain solution specifically tailored to China’s lottery industry.
A first of its kind in the lottery sector in China, the paper provides an in-depth study on the current state and needs of China’s lottery industry and outlines plans to drive its sustainable development using blockchain technology.
CLC was designed to be applied across the lottery industry where it will enhance lottery information management security, reduce operational costs and increase efficiency, strengthen the credibility of lottery results in China, and reduce lottery theft and fraud.
In a recent press release, 500.com stated they strongly support the application of blockchain technology throughout China’s lottery industry and are committed to working independently or in conjunction with other industry players to develop innovative solutions. The Company added they believe that blockchain technology has unique advantages that will create a new impetus for innovation and development of China’s lottery industry.
500.com is a leading online sports lottery service provider in China. The Company acts as an aggregator and processor of lottery purchase orders from its registered user accounts and derive substantially all of its revenues from service fees paid to it by provincial sports lottery administration centers for the purchase orders of sports lottery products that it direct to such centers. The Company offers an integrated suite of online lottery services, information, user tools and virtual community venues to its users. The Company provides its registered users with a range of lottery sales services that include Individual Lottery Purchase, Lottery Pool Purchase, Automatic Tag-along Purchase, Recurring Purchase and Locked-in Lottery Number Purchase. Its information services cover the news in the lottery business, including information on approximately 10 national level lottery products and over 100 provincial-level lottery products.
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.