The stage is set for premier enterprise blockchain and digital asset conference, ELEV8CON, to return to Las Vegas for the third consecutive year. The three-day conference & expo taking place December 8-11, 2019 will provide attendees with a global perspective on enterprise blockchain, distributed data management, and digital assets.
ELEV8 has added industry luminaries from supply chain, financial services and entertainment; verticals in which blockchain and distributed ledger technology are prone to disrupt and reinvent legacy business models.
The all-star speaking lineup includes:
- Sandy Khaund, Vice President Blockchain Products at Ticketmaster
- Rohan Handa, New Ventures at BBVA
- Jason Kelley, General Manager, Blockchain Services at IBM
- Andrew Romans, CEO & General Partner at 7BC.VC, General Partner at Rubicon Venture Capital & Author
- Nabil Malouli, VP, Global E-commerce for DHL
- Phil Kelly, Executive Director, ConsenSys,
- Scott Lundstrom, Group Vice President and General Manager of IDC Government and Health Insights at IDC Insights
- Tony Costa, SVP & CIO at Bumble Bee Foods
- Beralda (Ada) Kokoshi, Digital Product Development Lead & VP at State Street
- Jorden Woods & Radhika Iyengar, Founding Partners of StarChain Ventures
- Alex Mashinsky, Founder and CEO of Celsius Network
- Dr. Merav Ozair, NYU Professor; Founder and CEO of Digital Novelty
- Hrish Lotlikar, Co-Founder, SuperWorld
- Ruben Merre, CEO, NGRAVE
- Charles Manning, CEO of Kochava
- Olga Mack, CEO of Parley Pro
- Jason James, CIO of Net Health
View the full speaker lineup at https://www.elev8con.com/las-vegas-december-2019/
“The 2019 edition of ELEV8CON is showcasing the most robust examples of blockchain applications being used today. Our incredible speaker lineup with share best practices, lessons learned and how their organizations are realizing ROI with blockchain technology,” said Waco Hoover, Co-Founder, ELEV8.
Notable topics from this year’s conference agenda will include:
- Rise of Digital Assets and Digital Money
- Supercharge your Blockchain Strategy
- What Blockchain Business Models are Working and Why?
- What are Stablecoins and who are they Relevant For?
- Securitization of Illiquid Assets
This year’s ELEV8CON will hold 800+ attendees, 100+ speakers and 30+ exhibitors over 4 days in Las Vegas, connecting attendees with blockchain technology industry thought leaders, innovators, and implementers of blockchain, distributed ledger technologies.
As a precursor to this year’s ELEV8CON, the ELEV8 team is holding another installment of their industry reception series, during Vegas Blockchain Week, October 26th. The event will feature two-panel discussions, Catalyzing the Next Wave of Cross Border Payments and Cultivation of Cannabis on the Blockchain. Learn more about the event, and Vegas Blockchain Week here: https://www.elev8con.com/elev8-at-vegas-blockchain-week/
ELEV8CON’s 2019 research partner is IDC Insights, which offers industry-level research and solutions surrounding emerging technologies. With over 1,100 analysts worldwide and spanning 110 different countries, IDC offers a global perspective to IT professionals, business executives and investors.
From now until October 31, ELEV8 is offering Early Bird Registration, a discounted price to access the full conference as well as the opening and closing reception. For more information on ticket prices, visit: https://www.elev8con.com/register-now/
- Token Taxonomy Workshop – - January 24, 2020
- Deloitte Bullish on Libra Project in New Report - January 22, 2020
- Busted: SEC Charges Blockchain Marketplace Founder Sergii “Sergey” Grybniak for Fraudulent ICO 2017 - January 22, 2020
- DC Blockchain Advocacy Group US Chamber of Digital Commerce Supports Telegram Vs. SEC Case - January 22, 2020
- BIS Forms New Central Bank Think Tank to Assess National Cryptocurrencies - January 22, 2020
- Bank of England Pondering National Cryptocurrency - January 22, 2020
- Infamous Online Gaming Community Clanbase to Relaunch With Blockchain Technology in 2021 - January 21, 2020
- Chainalysis: 2019 Saw More Cryptocurrency Hacks – Total Amount Stolen From Exchanges Dropped To $283 Million - January 21, 2020
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, former Chairman of the US Commodity Futures Trading Commission - January 21, 2020
- Ethereum Classic Labs Donates $1 Million to UNICEF Innovation Ventures - January 20, 2020
- Busted: SEC and U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of New Jersey Files Lawsuits Against Fraudulent ICO that raised $30 million - January 17, 2020
- Kenya Issues Second ICO Warning After Investors Lose €24+ Million Euro - January 17, 2020
- Neufund Wraps Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding Series B with Greyp Bikes raising €1.4m EUR - January 17, 2020
- U.S. Lawmakers Pondering “Crypto-Currency Act of 2020” - January 17, 2020
- New Blockchain-based Visa Token Service Set To Launch in 2020 – Set to Reach $1 Trillion - January 17, 2020
- Germany’s New Shore Invest Launches STO Ship Financing Platform – Tokenised Fractional Ownership - January 16, 2020
- Open Source Luminary Marc Fleury Enters Crypto Arena with Announcement of New Crypto Asset Class and Continuous Token Offering Sale - January 16, 2020
- UN Warns Public Not To Attend North Korea Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Conference 2020 - January 16, 2020
- Fiat-to-Crypto Gateway Solution, Banxa, Raises $2 Million USD Series A Round Led By NGC Ventures - January 15, 2020
- United Africa Blockchain Association Plans to Fire Up Blockchain Adoption - January 14, 2020
Also published on Medium.