Berlin-based challenger investing and fundraising platform, Neufund, has successfully closed the offering of e-mobility leader, Greyp Bikes, attracting a total of 1017 investors from 34 countries raising almost €1.5 million. With a minimum investment of just 100 EUR, the blockchain-based Initial Public Offering (IPO) was accessible to retail investors and conducted under the laws of Liechtenstein.
“It’s an exciting day for Neufund and huge step forward for the security tokens industry at large. We have proven that private companies can effectively utilize blockchain IPOs, whilst lowering the barrier to entry for retail investors. Neufund is the future of stock exchanges, with a global investor base of 11k from 111 countries and counting,” says Neufund CEO and co-founder, Zoe Adamovicz.
Neufund will now distribute the earnings from the first offer(3% of capital raised, 2% of equity issued) pro-rata to all NEU token holders, a community consisting of all Neufund’s users. Last year, the company disbursed proceeds worth over 111k EUR.
Neufund today announced that the next issuer will be Germany-based Black One Entertainment, with companies from India and Belgium in the pipeline. 17.4m EUR has already been deployed through Neufund, and more than 11k investors from 111 countries have registered since the platform’s launch in 2018.
Neufund is a challenger, blockchain-enabled investing and fundraising platform. Founded in 2016, the company democratizes access to capital for innovators and entrepreneurs & makes investing easy, safe, and accessible to everyone. The company is led by Zoe Adamovicz, a pioneering tech entrepreneur, serial founder, and CEO, who was named one of the Forbes Top 50 Women in Tech.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
Also published on Medium.