Algoz, a Fingenom group company and leading global liquidity and algorithmic trading solutions provider for crypto markets has cut a deal with the London Football Exchange (LFE), a fully-integrated football club stock exchange and fan marketplace harnessing the power of blockchain.
Algoz will provide market-making services and liquidity solutions to the LFE token which was recently listed on Bithumb Global Exchange on in late January 2020.
“We are excited to be partnering with the London Football Exchange on their mission to create a new home for sports fans around the world,” said Tal Teperberg, the CEO of Algoz. “We thank the London Football Exchange for choosing our liquidity solutions and by that enabling us to combine our passion for trading with our passion for sports.”
“Algoz is established in their field, their professionalism was clear from day one and they have a proven track record, working with some of the biggest names in the industry. This again cements our habit of only partnering with best in class operators,” by Jim Aylward, Founder.
Since 2016 Algoz has specialized in the development and deployment of trading algorithms in cryptocurrency markets. Algoz has been providing various financial solutions such as market making, brokerage and OTC to numerous, including some of the top-funded, crypto projects and leading exchanges.
The London Football Exchange is a blockchain-powered ecosystem with a one-stop-shop for football fans powered by the LFE Cash token where investors can purchase shares in their favourite global football teams and players, as well as the LFE Asset Management, the investment arm of the LFE. The LFE Football Group, is tasked with grouping clubs under the LFE’s ownership and accelerating the adoption of LFE Cash.
- BlockConf DIGITAL Announces Epic 48-hours Online Blockchain Conference - April 7, 2020
- Global Virtual Earth Day Event Planned for April 22nd EST From The Blockchain for Social Impact Coalition - April 7, 2020
- ConsenSys’ Health Division Kicks Off STOP COVID-19 International Ethereum Hackathon – April 13, 2020 - April 7, 2020
- Bitfinex Cryptocurrency Exchange to Offer Staking Rewards Program - April 6, 2020
- European Commission Backed Blockchain Organisation INATBA Joins WEF COVID Action Platform to Address Global Challenges - April 6, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Develops Phase 3 Clinical Drug Candidate, Against COVID-19 – OT-101 - April 6, 2020
- US Lawyers Go After Cryptocurrency Ecosystem with Multiple Class Action Suits Against Exchanges and Issuers - April 6, 2020
- Huobi Charity Joins Rally with Blockchain Community in Global Fight Against COVID-19 - April 2, 2020
- Binance Officially Absorbs CoinMarketCap in $400 million deal - April 2, 2020
- RealT Tokenises and Sells USD One Million in Real Estate On Ethereum - March 30, 2020
- IOTA Teams Up with Eclipse Foundation to Work on Decentralised Marketplace and Identity Solutions to Help Fight Pandemic - March 30, 2020
- University of Malta Students Develop and Use Blockchain Voting Application - March 30, 2020
- Japan’s Nomura Securities and BOOSTRY Issue First Blockchain Digital Bond Offering - March 30, 2020
- Opera Rolls out Update and Expansion of its Cryptocurrency-Friendly Browser Blockchain Architecture - March 30, 2020
- Hong Kong Bank Partners with Aegis to Focus On Asset Digitalization Using Blockchain Technology - March 30, 2020
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
Also published on Medium.