Algoz, a Fingenom group company and leading global liquidity and algorithmic trading solutions provider for crypto markets has cut a deal with the London Football Exchange (LFE), a fully-integrated football club stock exchange and fan marketplace harnessing the power of blockchain.
Algoz will provide market-making services and liquidity solutions to the LFE token which was recently listed on Bithumb Global Exchange on in late January 2020.
“We are excited to be partnering with the London Football Exchange on their mission to create a new home for sports fans around the world,” said Tal Teperberg, the CEO of Algoz. “We thank the London Football Exchange for choosing our liquidity solutions and by that enabling us to combine our passion for trading with our passion for sports.”
“Algoz is established in their field, their professionalism was clear from day one and they have a proven track record, working with some of the biggest names in the industry. This again cements our habit of only partnering with best in class operators,” by Jim Aylward, Founder.
Since 2016 Algoz has specialized in the development and deployment of trading algorithms in cryptocurrency markets. Algoz has been providing various financial solutions such as market making, brokerage and OTC to numerous, including some of the top-funded, crypto projects and leading exchanges.
The London Football Exchange is a blockchain-powered ecosystem with a one-stop-shop for football fans powered by the LFE Cash token where investors can purchase shares in their favourite global football teams and players, as well as the LFE Asset Management, the investment arm of the LFE. The LFE Football Group, is tasked with grouping clubs under the LFE’s ownership and accelerating the adoption of LFE Cash.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
Also published on Medium.