In an age of increasing decentralization, affiliate marketing is becoming the preferred strategy, not only for businesses that implement it but also for the affiliates themselves.
But what is affiliate marketing exactly?
Affiliate marketing is a marketing strategy by which an online retailer pays a commission to an external website for traffic or sales generated from its referrals. It’s a unique advertising model that utilizes third-party participants in order to promote and generate traffic. Affiliates are rewarded with a compensation fee, or a commission, further incentivizing constructive promotional efforts.
And it works. Affiliate programs are a very good and safe way to earn money, but it requires dedication. There are thousands of affiliate programs out there. But it’s good to shop around to find the right program for your business model. A good affiliate program has proven to increase conversion rate, enhances website traffic, and attract new customers.
There are a lot of statistics out there to prove that affiliate marketing works, and it seems that numbers don’t lie. Since 2015 a combined $26.7 billion has been spent on affiliate marketing in the US alone.
How about affiliate marketing in the crypto space?
The crypto space has a niche audience that requires the kind of approach that only the initiated can offer, so it’s an entirely different ballgame, but Algo Affiliates fulfills that requirement.
With a world-leading affiliate network, Algo-affiliates is a perfect fit within the fintech industry. Combining talent with experience and a predilection towards technology, Algo specializes in both crypto and forex affiliate schemes.
Algo affiliates have secured the global reach of both the cryptocurrency and forex industries and are connected to over 150 prominent multilingual brokers, in 25 countries worldwide.
By joining Algo-affiliates any company can reap the benefits from a self-conversion ratio of more than 30%. Furthermore, there are 200 multilingual offers to choose from, alongside high-converting mobile-friendly landing pages, inclusive of bespoke creatives crafted to draw in each potential client.
Offers are underpinned by an automated trading system, complete with an email and SMS funnel honed to autonomously and effectively convert customers. Algo’s in-house developed smart algorithms ensure that offers are appropriate to the traffic source, country of origin, and a broker.
Is there a support system in place?
The Algo Affiliates platform doesn’t just cater to its publishers but also guarantees that its affiliates are well looked after as well. The platform is tailored to foster advertisers, aiding in their goal of optimal conversions. 24/7 support is also provided, allowing peace of mind for all parties.
A particular point of pride comes from the company’s dedication to on-time payments, excluding costly delays, which can be frustrating and damaging. To this end, Algo Affiliates also offers multiple settlement deals. These include revenue share deals – a partnership in which promoters are offered a percentage of the total sale, and cost-per-acquisitions (CPA) deals.
A CPA deal is perhaps the most typical option within affiliate networks. Within CPA’s referring participants receive a one-off fee for every client referred to the affiliated merchant. The more clients converted, the more lucrative the CPA. Algo also offers a hybrid deal option where the aforementioned revenue share and CPA deals are combined.
Affiliate marketing is increasingly becoming the go-to option for businesses worldwide. With an estimated $6.82 billion set to be spent on affiliate marketing programs in the US alone in 2020, it’s essential to choose the right platform for you or your business. Head over to Algo Affiliates, to check them out for yourself.
- In a Global Pandemic – How Does the World Perceive Sports Betting? - March 24, 2020
- Should You Bet On Sports? The Online Gambling Industry in Times of Global Pandemic - March 24, 2020
- How are Digital Assets Transforming Capital Markets? - February 28, 2020
- Automated Software Crypto Genius Creates Advantage - February 18, 2020
- 5 Important Risks to Watch in the Cryptocurrency Market - February 17, 2020
- Effective Trading Robot can Help Users to Trade in Crypto Currency - February 10, 2020
- Bitcoin Era Pro 2020 – Trading Cryptocurrency on Autopilot - February 5, 2020
- Bitcoin Circuit: Automated Algorithm Trading Alerts Users when Trading is Profitable - February 5, 2020
- Algo-Affiliates: Affiliate Marketing in The Cryptocurrency Industry - February 5, 2020
- How Blockchain Technology Is Changing The Online Gambling Industry - January 13, 2020
- Mintdice – Playing it Fair with Blockchain - December 9, 2019
- Revain Blockchain-based Review Platform’s Advantages Over Existing Review Sites - November 27, 2019
- Blockchain Startup Global Funeral Care Cut New Deals at LATOKEN Blockchain Forum in London - September 25, 2019
- Blockchain is the New and Improved ID Verification - September 24, 2019
- Crypto payments for Small and Medium Business are Becoming a New Reality - August 30, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Education Company Cryptowisser Now Lists More Than 500 Exchanges - August 22, 2019
- Consensus 2019: Opportunities and Challenges of Blockchain in China & the U.S. - June 13, 2019
- What do Banks Need to Know About Virtual Currencies Right Now? - April 4, 2019
- Why Bitcoin Surged 20% In A Day, And What This Means For Its Future Price - April 4, 2019
- Japanese USDDex – New ERC-20 Stablecoin Claims up to 45% Profit to Crypto Investors - March 19, 2019