“Since launching Untold Stories I’ve wanted to take the show into video and I’m so happy BlockTV and BlockWorksGroup created this opportunity. Now my listeners will be able to be educated and entertained with their eyes, nor just their ears,” said Charlie Shrem.
Here is episode one:
Untold Stories TV is based on the wildly popular podcast Untold Stories in which Shrem interviews the top names in the cryptosphere.
In every episode, BLOCKTV’s Yael Lavie, a veteran journalist and interviewer who earned her chops at ABC News and SKY News, brings the most interesting, telling and thought-provoking highlights from the podcast to your television, computer or smartphone.
The result is an easily digestible and informative video product that caters both to veterans and newcomers to the digital assets space.
“The dynamic between Charlie and Yael, two professionals at the top of their game, is alone worth the watch,” said Ron Friedman, BLOCKTV’s Editor in Chief. “Add to that the fascinating subject matter, carefully selected from Charlie’s amazing conversations with his guests, and you have a recipe for great content.”
“Charlie is uniquely positioned to explore the early days of cryptocurrency with the very people who built it. Untold Stories recognizes the trials and tribulations that went into building the movement that has grown into a multi-billion dollar sector,” said Jason Yanowitz, Co-Founder of BlockWorks Group. “BlockWorks Group is excited to partner with BLOCKTV, a leading media company in the space, to bring one of our best podcasts to the global market in video format.”
Untold Stories TV will be available on BLOCKTV’s live player that’s featured on www.blocktv.com as well as on its dozens of partner news sites and its OTT channels.
It will also be featured on Charlie’s and the partners’ social media channels.
BlockWorks Group is an events and media production company that helps educate investment professionals on digital assets. BWG helps bridge the gap between the traditional financial ecosystem and blockchain by hosting events and providing quality content for asset managers, family offices, and financial service professionals.
Launched at the beginning of 2019, BLOCKTV is a media organization dedicated to the global technological ecosystem. BLOCKTV currently offers a television news channel that follows the evolving world of blockchain innovation and the digital assets market. The channel provides a reputable, professional and meaningful source of information, commentary and analysis for the next iteration of the Internet.
- European Union Looking to Blockchain Technology for Defense? - March 30, 2020
- Tech against Corona (COVID-19) – Dutch Enterprise Blockchain Company TYMLEZ Helps Dutch Government - March 29, 2020
- Microsoft Patents Human Activity Mining for Cryptocurrency Systems – Data Generated Based on Body Activity can be Proof-of-Work - March 27, 2020
- Binance Kicks Off $5 Million Coronavirus Relief Campaign and Donates USD $1 Million - March 27, 2020
- Medici Ventures Keiretsu Companies GrainChain and Symbiont Working Together to Expand Global Operations - March 27, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Entertainment Platform Ficto Launches Premium Interactive Streaming Network - March 27, 2020
- SettleMint – Belgian blockchain startup raises USD $2.09 Million for Expansion - March 27, 2020
- Exclusive Interview: Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Leader Michael Terpin Sees Light in The Covid-19 Tunnel - March 26, 2020
- Blockchain Real Estate Project Smartlands Raising Funds on Equity Crowdfunding Platform Seedrs - March 26, 2020
- Cryptocurrency Exchange OKEx Greenlights DEA Trade Token Deapcoin For Its Jobtribe and PlayMining Games - March 26, 2020
- Microasset – The International Blockchain Monetary Reserve Announces $3.48 M In Reserve Funding, New Listing on BiKi Exchange - March 25, 2020
- Social Login – KyberSwap Integrates Torus to Offer Quick and Easy Ethereum Wallet Management - March 25, 2020
- Michael Terpin’s BitAngels Launches Virtual Events to Connect Blockchain Community Amidst Global Coronavirus Pandemic - March 25, 2020
- Blockchain-Fueled Company Mateon Report Positive Results For Multiple Covid-19 Drug Candidates - March 25, 2020
- US Judge Slams Brakes on Telegram Token - March 25, 2020
- Game Development Companies Team Up with Blockchain Operation Forte to Unlock New Business Models for Games - March 24, 2020
- Blockchain Supply Chain Project Envoy teams up with KYC Hub - March 24, 2020
- CoinDCX, India’s Largest Cryptocurrency Exchange, Secures Successful Series A Round Led By Polychain Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and HDR Group, operator of BitMEX - March 24, 2020
- Cartesi Launches Linux Infrastructure For Developing Blockchain DApps - March 24, 2020
- American Company HashCash Consultants Announce Coronavirus Crypto Relief Fund or CFIX - March 23, 2020
Also published on Medium.