Infoteria and Tech Bureau are working together to develop an adapter for system integration between existing infrastructure and the private blockchain platform Mijin. From January 2016, until April, they will work on the implementation of an initial system, which will eventually provide access to the Mijin blockchains to over 5,000 companies. Working together with the Japanese fintech startup Tech Bureau, Infoteria will work to use the Mijin private blockchain technology, created by the NEM blockchain developers and inspired by Bitcoin, to revolutionize the world of finance and payment processing by reducing costs to only 1/10 of the current amount.
Details of Corporate Partnership
Tech Bureau is the only company in Japan offering the advanced private blockchain technology, Mijin, which is capable of revolutionizing financial IT systems. Mijin is being created by Tech Bureau, supported by the experienced NEM blockchain developers.
In order for companies to integrate with existing infrastructure, a link to legacy systems and the Mijin blockchains must be built. Blockchain technology has attracted the attention of major players in the financial industry, with NASDAQ announcing the pilot of a private market project in October 2015, and many other countries and regions starting to study the impacts of blockchain technology. Infoteria and Tech Bureau will work within Japan and internationally to provide blockchain technology in a way that companies can easily and quickly use.
Plans for Future Collaboration
Infoteria and Tech Bureau will develop a connector to Mijin and hold seminars on its use, with the aim of achieving 1,000 downloads by the end of 2016. By creating a plugin for ASTERIA WARP, Mijin will be readily useful for financial institutions, including interfacing with packaged software already in use. The goal is for ASTERIA software use to increase several-fold by 2020.
Already over 5,000 companies use Infoteria’s ASTERIA software and for enterprise application integration layers (EAI/ESB), it is the top software for 9 years running. In the future, ASTERIA WARP will support numerous data sources and features, including supporting fintech data processing and easing integration with existing IT solutions.
About Tech Bureau
Tech Bureau is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology company, focusing on software development as part of its Crypto-Fintech Lab. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, along with Mijin, are part of a comprehensive ecosystem of products that are under development.
Mijin is a private/permissioned blockchain platform that can run in a cloud or in a data center environment. This makes it useful in particular for financial institutions and companies that want to have control of their own data, while harnessing the power and benefits of blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology can realize dramatic reductions in cost for creating highly available, highly secure systems. Compared to legacy infrastructure, it is more secure due to use of cryptographic technology, and the use of multiple computers working together in a network can realize zero downtime, using regular consumer hardware. This can help financial systems, digital money, point systems, online games, logistics, and many other fields.
Infoteria was founded in 1998, originally as a software company specializing in XML. It then expanded to create software for linking various computer systems and devices and focused on becoming a software vendor offering full support. Its main product, ASTERIA, is used to link data from various computer systems, without the need for writing any code or performing costly software development. As of May 2015, it was in use by 5,020 major and mid-sized corporations throughout Japan.
Also, another product, Handbook, allows firms to store company documents, product catalogs, and meeting materials as digital files that are readily accessible by smartphones or tablets. As of September 2015, over 900 companies used Handbook.
- Kibo Platforms’ Beta Version Be Launched in the Beginning of May - April 25, 2017
- Distributed Cloud Platform iEx.ec attracts $12M in Three Hours in ICO - April 25, 2017
- Cryptocurrency Working Group – Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – The Way Forward - April 25, 2017
- Blockchain App Humaniq’s HMQ Token to be Traded on Six Exchanges - April 24, 2017
- Five days left until Blockchain Startup Exscudo ICO - April 21, 2017
- Apptrade to Reward Crowdsale Participants with Three Percent Bonus - April 21, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Startup Humaniq Raises $3.8M and Signs Contract With Deloitte - April 21, 2017
- Monolith Studio Announces Crowdsale for TokenCard, the First Debit Card Powered by Smart Contracts - April 20, 2017
- Blockchain Co. SingularDTV Recruits Hollywood VP - April 18, 2017
- Factom Closes Extended Series A Round of $8 Million Following Harmony Product Launch - April 18, 2017
- Interview with Back to Earth founder Clay Space - April 18, 2017
- Ethereum Movie Initial Coin Offering Sell Out - April 18, 2017
- Insurtech Startup Etherisc Wins “Blockchain Oscar” for Innovative Insurance Platform - April 14, 2017
- India’s Blockchain Community Launches Digital Asset and Blockchain Foundation - April 14, 2017
- UK EPSRC Supports Seven Blockchain Projects with £3.6 Million - April 14, 2017
- Dutch National Blockchain Coalition Presents Action Agenda - April 14, 2017
- Broadridge, J.P. Morgan, Northern Trust and Banco Santander Successfully Complete Pilot of for Blockchain Voting - April 14, 2017
- Blockgeeks Labs to Hold Blockchain Hackathon in Toronto - April 14, 2017
- Exscudo network EON coins are available for pre-order - April 13, 2017
- One of Big Four accounting firms is now legal adviser of Exscudo - April 12, 2017
- Dash Cryptocurrency Signs on with Kraken - April 12, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Closes ICO – $10 Million in Six Hours Raised in Record Time - April 11, 2017
- Ethereum meets Hyperledger – Burrow Ethereum Smart Contract Machine to Join Hyperledger - April 11, 2017
- Porsche Announces First Blockchain Contest - April 10, 2017
- Fidelity Labs Joins IC3 Blockchain Group - April 10, 2017
- Global Graphchain Project FERMAT Announces Distributed Governance Model Featuring Contribution Contracts - April 10, 2017
- Coinsilium and Oraclize sign MoU to form Strategic Alliance - April 10, 2017
- Industry Thought Leaders Invest With Blockchain Capital in its Ground-Breaking ICO - April 8, 2017
- Novus To Launch Innovative Blockchain Advanced File Index System - April 5, 2017
- Lykke Announces OEM Services – Lykke Accelerator - April 5, 2017
- BitHub.Africa Announces ICO Campaign to Foster Region’s Cryptocurrency Ecosystem - April 5, 2017
- SibCoin: Siberia Down, China to Go - April 4, 2017
- Groundbreaking Blockchain Research to Feature at International Financial Cryptography Conference - April 4, 2017
- Exscudo, The Nextgen Financial System, Announces ICO - April 4, 2017
- A Film by Manuel Stagars – The Blockchain And Us Video Documentary – Released in Full - April 4, 2017
- Genpact Harnesses Blockchain Technology to Transform F&A Operations to Improve Cash Flow and Enhance Customer Experience - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TaaS Partners With Exchange Platforms - April 4, 2017
- Synereo announces Qrator – The First Attention Economy App - April 4, 2017
- Blockchain Capital Releases Offering Memorandum for Its $10 Million Digital Token Offering - April 4, 2017
- Lykke Announces Availability of Blockchain Startup ChronoBank TIME Token - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Workspace Launches Blockchain Education Company in Amsterdam, Netherlands - April 3, 2017
- Blockchain Startup SingularDTV Goes Hollywood - April 1, 2017
- Ledger Raises $7m To Accelerate Worldwide Adoption Of Security Solutions For Blockchain And Cryptocurrency Applications - March 31, 2017
- Slock.it secures $2 million seed funding to build Sharing Economy Platform - March 31, 2017
- Open Source Blockchain Project MultiChain Adds Fourteen New Partners and Enters Beta - March 30, 2017
- Tokenization in the Age of Blockchain - March 30, 2017
- European Commission Proposes Blockchain Pilot to Examine Regulatory Issues - March 30, 2017
- BitPesa has Partnered with Bitcoin Company Bitbond to Improve Access to Financing for SMEs in Africa. - March 30, 2017
- Switzerland’s SIX Securities Services Develops Blockchain-Based Bond Issuing Solution - March 30, 2017
- Beijing Officials Demand Chinese Blockchain Standards - March 30, 2017