Infoteria and Tech Bureau are working together to develop an adapter for system integration between existing infrastructure and the private blockchain platform Mijin. From January 2016, until April, they will work on the implementation of an initial system, which will eventually provide access to the Mijin blockchains to over 5,000 companies. Working together with the Japanese fintech startup Tech Bureau, Infoteria will work to use the Mijin private blockchain technology, created by the NEM blockchain developers and inspired by Bitcoin, to revolutionize the world of finance and payment processing by reducing costs to only 1/10 of the current amount.
Details of Corporate Partnership
Tech Bureau is the only company in Japan offering the advanced private blockchain technology, Mijin, which is capable of revolutionizing financial IT systems. Mijin is being created by Tech Bureau, supported by the experienced NEM blockchain developers.
In order for companies to integrate with existing infrastructure, a link to legacy systems and the Mijin blockchains must be built. Blockchain technology has attracted the attention of major players in the financial industry, with NASDAQ announcing the pilot of a private market project in October 2015, and many other countries and regions starting to study the impacts of blockchain technology. Infoteria and Tech Bureau will work within Japan and internationally to provide blockchain technology in a way that companies can easily and quickly use.
Plans for Future Collaboration
Infoteria and Tech Bureau will develop a connector to Mijin and hold seminars on its use, with the aim of achieving 1,000 downloads by the end of 2016. By creating a plugin for ASTERIA WARP, Mijin will be readily useful for financial institutions, including interfacing with packaged software already in use. The goal is for ASTERIA software use to increase several-fold by 2020.
Already over 5,000 companies use Infoteria’s ASTERIA software and for enterprise application integration layers (EAI/ESB), it is the top software for 9 years running. In the future, ASTERIA WARP will support numerous data sources and features, including supporting fintech data processing and easing integration with existing IT solutions.
About Tech Bureau
Tech Bureau is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology company, focusing on software development as part of its Crypto-Fintech Lab. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, along with Mijin, are part of a comprehensive ecosystem of products that are under development.
Mijin is a private/permissioned blockchain platform that can run in a cloud or in a data center environment. This makes it useful in particular for financial institutions and companies that want to have control of their own data, while harnessing the power and benefits of blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology can realize dramatic reductions in cost for creating highly available, highly secure systems. Compared to legacy infrastructure, it is more secure due to use of cryptographic technology, and the use of multiple computers working together in a network can realize zero downtime, using regular consumer hardware. This can help financial systems, digital money, point systems, online games, logistics, and many other fields.
Infoteria was founded in 1998, originally as a software company specializing in XML. It then expanded to create software for linking various computer systems and devices and focused on becoming a software vendor offering full support. Its main product, ASTERIA, is used to link data from various computer systems, without the need for writing any code or performing costly software development. As of May 2015, it was in use by 5,020 major and mid-sized corporations throughout Japan.
Also, another product, Handbook, allows firms to store company documents, product catalogs, and meeting materials as digital files that are readily accessible by smartphones or tablets. As of September 2015, over 900 companies used Handbook.
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Announces ICO - February 1, 2017