Infoteria and Tech Bureau are working together to develop an adapter for system integration between existing infrastructure and the private blockchain platform Mijin. From January 2016, until April, they will work on the implementation of an initial system, which will eventually provide access to the Mijin blockchains to over 5,000 companies. Working together with the Japanese fintech startup Tech Bureau, Infoteria will work to use the Mijin private blockchain technology, created by the NEM blockchain developers and inspired by Bitcoin, to revolutionize the world of finance and payment processing by reducing costs to only 1/10 of the current amount.
Details of Corporate Partnership
Tech Bureau is the only company in Japan offering the advanced private blockchain technology, Mijin, which is capable of revolutionizing financial IT systems. Mijin is being created by Tech Bureau, supported by the experienced NEM blockchain developers.
In order for companies to integrate with existing infrastructure, a link to legacy systems and the Mijin blockchains must be built. Blockchain technology has attracted the attention of major players in the financial industry, with NASDAQ announcing the pilot of a private market project in October 2015, and many other countries and regions starting to study the impacts of blockchain technology. Infoteria and Tech Bureau will work within Japan and internationally to provide blockchain technology in a way that companies can easily and quickly use.
Plans for Future Collaboration
Infoteria and Tech Bureau will develop a connector to Mijin and hold seminars on its use, with the aim of achieving 1,000 downloads by the end of 2016. By creating a plugin for ASTERIA WARP, Mijin will be readily useful for financial institutions, including interfacing with packaged software already in use. The goal is for ASTERIA software use to increase several-fold by 2020.
Already over 5,000 companies use Infoteria’s ASTERIA software and for enterprise application integration layers (EAI/ESB), it is the top software for 9 years running. In the future, ASTERIA WARP will support numerous data sources and features, including supporting fintech data processing and easing integration with existing IT solutions.
About Tech Bureau
Tech Bureau is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology company, focusing on software development as part of its Crypto-Fintech Lab. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, along with Mijin, are part of a comprehensive ecosystem of products that are under development.
Mijin is a private/permissioned blockchain platform that can run in a cloud or in a data center environment. This makes it useful in particular for financial institutions and companies that want to have control of their own data, while harnessing the power and benefits of blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology can realize dramatic reductions in cost for creating highly available, highly secure systems. Compared to legacy infrastructure, it is more secure due to use of cryptographic technology, and the use of multiple computers working together in a network can realize zero downtime, using regular consumer hardware. This can help financial systems, digital money, point systems, online games, logistics, and many other fields.
Infoteria was founded in 1998, originally as a software company specializing in XML. It then expanded to create software for linking various computer systems and devices and focused on becoming a software vendor offering full support. Its main product, ASTERIA, is used to link data from various computer systems, without the need for writing any code or performing costly software development. As of May 2015, it was in use by 5,020 major and mid-sized corporations throughout Japan.
Also, another product, Handbook, allows firms to store company documents, product catalogs, and meeting materials as digital files that are readily accessible by smartphones or tablets. As of September 2015, over 900 companies used Handbook.
- BlockMason Announces First SEC-Compliant Public American ICO - August 18, 2017
- Tightened EU Regulations Enabling Blockchain Technology in Pharmaceutical Supply Chain - August 18, 2017
- Mark Cuban Portfolio Company Unikrn Seeks to Sell $100 Million in UnikoinGold tokens - August 18, 2017
- Dash To Host Its First Ever Global Conference - August 17, 2017
- LAToken Tokenized Apple Shares to Sell Them for Cryptocurrencies - August 17, 2017
- Sensay, Groundbreaking AI and Chatbot Company Launches Token Sale - August 17, 2017
- ICOBox Token Presale Attracts $8.3 Million - August 17, 2017
- Indorse, the Decentralized Professional Social Network, Receives Additional Backing From Coinsilium After $5.5 million Pre-Sale - August 16, 2017
- Decentraland Partners With imToken, Connext, and Bitcoin Suisse - August 16, 2017
- Ethereum-based Car Towing Aggregator CarTaxi Plans ICO - August 16, 2017
- Ukraine Government to Allow Foreign Investors to Purchase Real Estate Online with Propy - August 16, 2017
- Cofound.it to Launch Weekly Crowdsales through September - August 15, 2017
- Blockstream Satellite: Broadcasting Bitcoin from Space - August 15, 2017
- Dr. Christian Seberino – Houston Texas Blockchain Course Kicks Off Friday August 18, 2017 - August 14, 2017
- Skycoin – Skywire Miner: Hardware for the Next Internet - August 12, 2017
- NSD and Waves kickstart development of Crypto Assets platform - August 12, 2017
- ICONOMI Introduces Columbus Capital As Its First Asset Management Partner - August 12, 2017
- Siberians to Launch ICO for Decentralized Betting eSports Platform - August 12, 2017
- Decentralized News Network Releases Alpha Update - August 12, 2017
- Gibraltar’s Fintech Sector Moves Forward – Awards Xapo E-money license - August 11, 2017
- AMBROSUS Partners with TREK THERAPEUTICS to Develop a Blockchain-powered Method to Track Quality in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing - August 11, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Becomes First VC To Hire ‘Head of Crypto-Economics’ With Appointment of Eden Dhaliwal - August 11, 2017
- Rivetz Raises $5.5 Million in RvT Token Pre-Sale; Public Token Crowdsale Begins Today, Capped at 200,000 ETH - August 10, 2017
- Leading Japanese VCs, Nippon Technology Venture Partners, FISCO Capitals, and ABBALab Inc all to invest in COMSA ICO tokens and XEM - August 10, 2017
- Binded Launches One Click U.S. Copyright Registrations - August 10, 2017
- Illinois Opens Blockchain Development Partnership with Hashed Health - August 9, 2017
- Jaxx and Cofound.it Partner to Give Best New Cryptocurrencies Immediate Liquidity - August 9, 2017
- GoldMint Project Plans to Provide 100 per cent Gold-Backed Stable Assets - August 9, 2017
- Launching a Blockchain Solution to Make Aviation Safer – Aeron.aero - August 9, 2017
- Blackmoon Financial Group Launches Blockchain-Based Platform for Tokenized Investment Funds - August 9, 2017
- SONM Launches Updated Platform With Discovery Algorithm - August 9, 2017
- AirFox Announces ICO to Make Mobile Data More Accessible and Affordable - August 8, 2017
- Golden Fleece Project To Expand Massive Altcoin Mining Ecosystem With Token Sale - August 8, 2017
- Notorious Lobbyist Jack Abramoff to Coach Bitcoin Activists in New Washington, DC-based Reality Docu-series from Blockchain Entertainment and Ignition Creative - August 8, 2017
- ATMChain’s Project In China With 7,000 Intelligent Media Screens ‘Goes Blockchain’ Through DECENT - August 8, 2017
- NEM.io Foundation Partners with Blockchain Global to Expand International Reach - August 8, 2017
- CFTE working with MAS to help ASEAN finance professionals acquire the skills of Finance 2.0 - August 8, 2017
- Rivetz International Partners with LAToken to Boost Marketplace Security on Mobile Devices - August 8, 2017
- investFeed Finishes Successful Token Generation Event - August 8, 2017
- Zen Protocol Unveils Testnet To Decentralize Finance - August 8, 2017
- Blockchain Startup JAAK Announce Official Pilot With Viacom UK - August 7, 2017
- RefToken Releases Blockchain Affiliate Platform Prototype – Announces Token Generation Event - August 5, 2017
- Dash Employs Elite Cybersecurity Service Bugcrowd to ‘Hack’ Its Blockchain - August 5, 2017
- 144,000 Free Spins up for grabs montly in BitStarz’s new Slot Battles! - August 5, 2017
- Stox Token Sale Raises $33 Million in 34 Hours – The Seventh Biggest of 2017 - August 4, 2017
- Swap Announces AIR Token Launch and AIRSWAP, a Decentralized, Peer-to-Peer Trading Platform - August 4, 2017
- investFeed Showcases First Version of Cryptocurrency-Based Social Investment Platform - August 3, 2017
- WePower Launches Blockchain-Powered Green Energy Platform and Token Sale - August 3, 2017
- DECENT Network introduces ATMChain - August 3, 2017
- Neufund Launches ICO Transparency Monitor to Judge ICOs Based on Smart Contract Design - August 3, 2017