Infoteria and Tech Bureau are working together to develop an adapter for system integration between existing infrastructure and the private blockchain platform Mijin. From January 2016, until April, they will work on the implementation of an initial system, which will eventually provide access to the Mijin blockchains to over 5,000 companies. Working together with the Japanese fintech startup Tech Bureau, Infoteria will work to use the Mijin private blockchain technology, created by the NEM blockchain developers and inspired by Bitcoin, to revolutionize the world of finance and payment processing by reducing costs to only 1/10 of the current amount.
Details of Corporate Partnership
Tech Bureau is the only company in Japan offering the advanced private blockchain technology, Mijin, which is capable of revolutionizing financial IT systems. Mijin is being created by Tech Bureau, supported by the experienced NEM blockchain developers.
In order for companies to integrate with existing infrastructure, a link to legacy systems and the Mijin blockchains must be built. Blockchain technology has attracted the attention of major players in the financial industry, with NASDAQ announcing the pilot of a private market project in October 2015, and many other countries and regions starting to study the impacts of blockchain technology. Infoteria and Tech Bureau will work within Japan and internationally to provide blockchain technology in a way that companies can easily and quickly use.
Plans for Future Collaboration
Infoteria and Tech Bureau will develop a connector to Mijin and hold seminars on its use, with the aim of achieving 1,000 downloads by the end of 2016. By creating a plugin for ASTERIA WARP, Mijin will be readily useful for financial institutions, including interfacing with packaged software already in use. The goal is for ASTERIA software use to increase several-fold by 2020.
Already over 5,000 companies use Infoteria’s ASTERIA software and for enterprise application integration layers (EAI/ESB), it is the top software for 9 years running. In the future, ASTERIA WARP will support numerous data sources and features, including supporting fintech data processing and easing integration with existing IT solutions.
About Tech Bureau
Tech Bureau is a blockchain and cryptocurrency technology company, focusing on software development as part of its Crypto-Fintech Lab. Bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchange, Zaif, along with Mijin, are part of a comprehensive ecosystem of products that are under development.
Mijin is a private/permissioned blockchain platform that can run in a cloud or in a data center environment. This makes it useful in particular for financial institutions and companies that want to have control of their own data, while harnessing the power and benefits of blockchain technology.
Blockchain technology can realize dramatic reductions in cost for creating highly available, highly secure systems. Compared to legacy infrastructure, it is more secure due to use of cryptographic technology, and the use of multiple computers working together in a network can realize zero downtime, using regular consumer hardware. This can help financial systems, digital money, point systems, online games, logistics, and many other fields.
Infoteria was founded in 1998, originally as a software company specializing in XML. It then expanded to create software for linking various computer systems and devices and focused on becoming a software vendor offering full support. Its main product, ASTERIA, is used to link data from various computer systems, without the need for writing any code or performing costly software development. As of May 2015, it was in use by 5,020 major and mid-sized corporations throughout Japan.
Also, another product, Handbook, allows firms to store company documents, product catalogs, and meeting materials as digital files that are readily accessible by smartphones or tablets. As of September 2015, over 900 companies used Handbook.
- Scottish Blockchain Company Hypervine Signs with European Space Agency Data To Improve Efficiency And Transparency For The World’s Mining Industry - February 22, 2020
- Loyyal Signs Three Year Production Agreement with The Emirates Group for Use of Blockchain Loyalty and Rewards Platform - February 21, 2020
- Enjin Platform Enables Game Developers to Integrate Blockchain Assets Without Blockchain Coding Experience - February 18, 2020
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020