Inchain, the decentralised insurance platform built on Blockchain technology invites the cryptocurrency community to back the first insurance platform for crypto-asset in its ongoing four-week long Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign which wraps up November 24, 2016.
Inchain was launched as a sensible solution for investors as cryptocurrency platforms and wallet services are increasingly coming under attack by hackers. It mitigates the cryptocurrency community’s risks associated with total or partial losses of assets due to cyber-attacks and hacking incidents. The platform is designed to operate with minimal human interaction by implementing Ethereum based smart contracts in the core.
“Nobody is happy if there is a possibility that his funds can be stolen. There have been more than 40 hacks in the last years; every third exchange has got hacked according to different sources. This keeps the majority away from the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We aim to solve this problem by introducing the insurance for crypto assets stored with exchanges and wallets,” said Dmitri Lazarichev, co-founder of Inchain.
Lazarichev is also the co-founder of Wirex, a London-based, cloud-based hybrid personal banking platform that offers bitcoin debit cards, remittances, and mobile banking and allows users to link bitcoin wallets to Visa and MasterCard debit cards in up to three fiat denominations (dollars, pounds sterling, and euro).
With Inchain, users can set their desired insurance parameters and the platform will automatically generate the respective smart contracts to manage insurance policies, payments on claims etc. In addition to crypto-insurance, Inchain also allows investments into insurance-linked bonds as fixed income instruments for passive returns. The Inchain insurance fund is managed according to the DAO principles to ensure healthy returns for the investors while keeping the users’ interests in mind.
The ICO involves 100 million Inchain value coins of which 85 million is made available for the investors and community members. Remaining 15 million is set aside for development (9 million) and other core activities including preICO and postICO bounties (1 million) and strategic partners, consulting and auditing (5 million). Early investors can avail attractive ICO bonus of 20% during the first 7 days, 10% from day 8 until day 14, and 5% between day 15 and 21 respectively.
Advantages of Participating in Inchain ICO
As the platform receives wide adoption, Inchain token values are bound to increase, which will allow investors to break even and turn profitable in no time. The platform has a robust, DAO driven investment strategies in place which will contribute to the regular dividends issued to Inchain investors. Inchain token holders are eligible for dividends and they can also propose and vote for investment strategies. With less than 22 days to go before the completion of ICO, this is the right time to buy Inchain tokens profitably.
Founded by Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik, Inchain is one of a kind Ethereum based Blockchain insurance platform that allows cryptocurrency users to minimize risk by insuring their digital assets.
Learn more about Inchain at – https://ico.inchain.io/#about
Participate in Inchain ICO at – https://ico.inchain.io/register
Access Inchain Whitepaper at – https://ico.inchain.io/app/docs/whitepaper2.pdf
Inchain on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519
- Blockchain Startup Sphre Announces ICO (Crowdsale) for Digital Identity Platform Called Air - March 22, 2017
- Kestrel sign ups to MTI’s blockchain driven solutions to deliver global growth - March 22, 2017
- The G20 Countries Should Investigate Blockchain Technologies to Build an Inclusive, Transparent, and Accountable Digital Economy for All - March 21, 2017
- Particl, a Distributed Marketplace Rethinking Privacy’s Future – Announced Seed Round - March 21, 2017
- ZrCoin To Do Initial Coin Offering (ICO) to Crowdfunds Commodities Option - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s Scotiabank and AlphaPoint Announce Successful Blockchain Trial - March 21, 2017
- Canada’s SecureKey taps IBM to put identity on the Blockchain - March 21, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Humaniq Launches London Office - March 21, 2017
- QRL Recruits Testers for High Security Quantum-Resistant Blockchain - March 20, 2017
- Blockchain of Things, Inc. Releases Paw Advanced REST Client Integration - March 19, 2017
- ConsenSys Named Official Blockchain City Advisor for the City of Dubai - March 16, 2017
- Bloq Launches BloqLabs to Connect Enterprises with Open Source Blockchain Innovations - March 16, 2017
- Multi-Million Dollar Research Institute Launched to Explore Blockchain Use Cases, Opportunities and Challenges - March 16, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce Forms the Blockchain Intellectual Property Council - March 16, 2017
- Orebits & Symbiont Deploy Blockchain Technology to Digitize Gold Ownership - March 16, 2017
- Blockchain Capital to Raise its Third Fund via a Digital Token Offering in The First Liquidity-enhanced Venture Capital Fund - March 16, 2017
- The Exscudo Channels App Is A New Mobile Wallet And Secure Messenger - March 14, 2017
- Dao.Casino – Decentralising the Gambling Economy - March 14, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds American Internet Entrepreneur Jeff Pulver to Board of Advisors - March 14, 2017
- Nasdaq Releases NYIAX – A Blockchain-Enabled, Cloud-Based Media Trading Platform - March 14, 2017
- Lunyr Announces Crowdsale for the First Decentralized World Knowledge Base on Ethereum - March 14, 2017
- Coinsource, World’s largest bitcoin ATM network, Completes Historic Bulk Installation on US West Coast with 35 ATMs - March 14, 2017
- Bitwala Offers Bitcoin to M-Pesa Services in Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, and Tanzania - March 12, 2017
- US SEC Regulators Reject Bitcoin ETF, Price Plunges, Recovers - March 11, 2017
- Google’s DeepMind plans Blockchain Health Record Tracking for Hospitals - March 10, 2017
- Coalition Forms to Address Digital Asset Taxation Uncertainty - March 10, 2017
- Livecoin, the Fourth Largest Altcoin Exchange Is Now Available in Eight Languages - March 9, 2017
- Australia Releases Blockchain Standards Roadmap - March 6, 2017
- Hyperledger Fabric Graduates with Honours – It’s Live! - March 4, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund Dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Adds International Banking and Marketing Experts as Advisors - March 2, 2017
- Kraken Acquires Cryptowatch and Launches New Trading Platform - March 1, 2017
- Switzerland’s Crypto Valley Association Founded To Build World’s Leading Blockchain and Cryptographic Ecosystem - March 1, 2017
- Massive Launch by Blockchain Industry for New Enterprise Ethereum Alliance - March 1, 2017
- Monax Joins Hyperledger Project, Brings Ethereum Technology - February 28, 2017
- Chain of Points Adds Internet Pioneer and iPayYou Founder Gene Kavner to Board of Advisors - February 27, 2017
- Chamber of Digital Commerce and Structured Finance Industry Group Partner to bring Blockchain to Securitization - February 27, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Bloq Acquires Blockchain Analytics Pioneer Skry - February 27, 2017
- Edgeless.io Launches its ICO to become the first fully transparent Casino, Offering 0% Edge - February 27, 2017
- Storj Labs Raises $3 Million in Seed Funding - February 26, 2017
- Northern Trust And IBM Pioneer Use Of Blockchain Technology To Help Transform Private Equity Administration - February 26, 2017
- 0x – An Open Protocol for Decentralized Exchange on the Ethereum Blockchain - February 26, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 26, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Peerplays Raises $4m Before ICO Even Kicks Off - February 26, 2017
- Numerai Launches Cryptocurrency and New Hedge Fund Built By Data Scientist Network - February 26, 2017
- Disrupt the VC Industry? Brock Pierce and Blockchain Capital to Launch Own Cryptocurrency and ICO - February 26, 2017
- SoftBank, Sprint and TBCASoft Partner in Blockchain Technology for Telecom Carriers - February 25, 2017
- Lisk Introduces New Blockchain Technology Update - February 25, 2017
- Dash Partners with BlockPay to Enable Point of Sale Purchases at Brick and Mortar Stores - February 25, 2017
- Blockchain Interaction Unit (BIU) – No Internet, No Mobile Phone, No Computer. No Problem. - February 25, 2017
- Blockchain Banking Consortium R3 Gets Into Semantic Tornado Over Blockchain – Bitcoiners Jeer from Sidelines - February 25, 2017