Inchain, the decentralised insurance platform built on Blockchain technology invites the cryptocurrency community to back the first insurance platform for crypto-asset in its ongoing four-week long Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign which wraps up November 24, 2016.
Inchain was launched as a sensible solution for investors as cryptocurrency platforms and wallet services are increasingly coming under attack by hackers. It mitigates the cryptocurrency community’s risks associated with total or partial losses of assets due to cyber-attacks and hacking incidents. The platform is designed to operate with minimal human interaction by implementing Ethereum based smart contracts in the core.
“Nobody is happy if there is a possibility that his funds can be stolen. There have been more than 40 hacks in the last years; every third exchange has got hacked according to different sources. This keeps the majority away from the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We aim to solve this problem by introducing the insurance for crypto assets stored with exchanges and wallets,” said Dmitri Lazarichev, co-founder of Inchain.
Lazarichev is also the co-founder of Wirex, a London-based, cloud-based hybrid personal banking platform that offers bitcoin debit cards, remittances, and mobile banking and allows users to link bitcoin wallets to Visa and MasterCard debit cards in up to three fiat denominations (dollars, pounds sterling, and euro).
With Inchain, users can set their desired insurance parameters and the platform will automatically generate the respective smart contracts to manage insurance policies, payments on claims etc. In addition to crypto-insurance, Inchain also allows investments into insurance-linked bonds as fixed income instruments for passive returns. The Inchain insurance fund is managed according to the DAO principles to ensure healthy returns for the investors while keeping the users’ interests in mind.
The ICO involves 100 million Inchain value coins of which 85 million is made available for the investors and community members. Remaining 15 million is set aside for development (9 million) and other core activities including preICO and postICO bounties (1 million) and strategic partners, consulting and auditing (5 million). Early investors can avail attractive ICO bonus of 20% during the first 7 days, 10% from day 8 until day 14, and 5% between day 15 and 21 respectively.
Advantages of Participating in Inchain ICO
As the platform receives wide adoption, Inchain token values are bound to increase, which will allow investors to break even and turn profitable in no time. The platform has a robust, DAO driven investment strategies in place which will contribute to the regular dividends issued to Inchain investors. Inchain token holders are eligible for dividends and they can also propose and vote for investment strategies. With less than 22 days to go before the completion of ICO, this is the right time to buy Inchain tokens profitably.
Founded by Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik, Inchain is one of a kind Ethereum based Blockchain insurance platform that allows cryptocurrency users to minimize risk by insuring their digital assets.
Learn more about Inchain at – https://ico.inchain.io/#about
Participate in Inchain ICO at – https://ico.inchain.io/register
Access Inchain Whitepaper at – https://ico.inchain.io/app/docs/whitepaper2.pdf
Inchain on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519
- Daimler AG Joins Hyperledger Blockchain Consortium as Premier Member - February 21, 2017
- Voatz and Clear Ballot to Explore Blockchain Technology for Remote Voting - February 20, 2017
- New Blockchain Smart Contract Token Developed By GameCredits - February 20, 2017
- Blockchain Could Be a New Operating System for the Planet Says Jeremy Wilson, Vice Chairman of Barclays Corporate Banking - February 20, 2017
- JAAK and the Guardian Initiative Announce MΞTA: A Blockchain Pilot for The Media & Entertainment Industry - February 18, 2017
- The StabL Project – Hadrien Charlanes Plans Stable Tokens and Derivative Products For Ethereum Blockchain - February 17, 2017
- Blockchain Energy Trading Trials Kickoff with Canada’s BTL Group and Austria’s Wien Energie - February 16, 2017
- Smart Dubai Office (SDO) and 1776 Launch Blockchain Challenge - February 16, 2017
- BOScoin, a New Cryptocurrency, Introduces “Trust Contracts” to Overcome the Shortcomings of Ethereum Smart Contracts - February 16, 2017
- European Commission Working on Blockchain – Plans Actively Seeking Pilot Partners - February 16, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Company SecureKey Awarded U.S. Department of Homeland Security Grant - February 16, 2017
- Microsoft and KPMG Cut Deal and Kickoff Blockchain Nodes in Frankfurt and Singapore - February 16, 2017
- Global Blockchain Project FERMAT Announces Significant Alpha Release for the “Internet of People” - February 16, 2017
- Russian Blockchain Startup Exscudo Aims to Bridge Traditional Finances And The Cryptocurrency Market - February 15, 2017
- Active Year Ahead for Blockchain Solutions in Financial Services, says Corporate Insight - February 14, 2017
- BlockApps and Red Hat Cut Deal to Deliver Hybrid Cloud Solution for Blockchain Applications in the Enterprise - February 14, 2017
- Hyperledger Blockchain Turns One – Director Brian Behlendorf Updates - February 14, 2017
- The State Bank of India Initiates National Blockchain Bank Consortium - February 14, 2017
- The National Bank of Abu Dhabi (NBAD) Introduces Real-Time Cross-Border Blockchain Payments - February 14, 2017
- China Turning Hard to Blockchain – Focus on Fraud Reduction - February 13, 2017
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to Kick Off Blockchain in Heathcare Code-A-Thon - February 13, 2017
- Hexayurt Capital presents the Internet of Agreements at the World Government Summit - February 13, 2017
- EquiChain – Blockchain for Emerging Markets Post-Trade - February 13, 2017
- UK Government Approves Tramonex Labs to Issue Currency on Blockchain - February 12, 2017
- US Congress Buckles Down With Blockchain – Launch Congressional Blockchain Caucus - February 11, 2017
- Nick Szabo: Some Private Blockchains Qualify as Bona Fide Blockchains - February 10, 2017
- Bitfury Group and Government of Georgia Expand Blockchain Land Titling Project - February 10, 2017
- Expanse Project Announces Launch of the Expanse Bond System (EBS) - February 10, 2017
- WISeKey to Establish IoT Blockchain Center of Excellence in New York - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Coinfirm Gets $700k Growth Equity Via VC Funding - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Health Startup Hashed Health Raises Nearly $2 Million in Initial Funding Round - February 10, 2017
- IBM Kicks Off Blockchain Initiative with Dubai Government - February 10, 2017
- Blockchain Pioneer Medici Ventures Invests in Factom, Inc. - February 7, 2017
- Canadian Blockchain Startup Equibit Raises Quarter Million Dollars in Day One of Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain-Fuelled Grantcoin Foundation Distributes Universal Basic Income (UBI) Grants To 1,132 People In 79 Countries - February 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup Chronobank partners with NEM to create ChronoNEM wallet - February 3, 2017
- dotBlockchain Music Project Announces Partners - February 2, 2017
- Switzerland Promises to Ease Rules for Fintech and Blockchain Startups - February 2, 2017
- Netherlands’ ING Bank Completes 27 Blockchain POCs - February 2, 2017
- South African Blockchain-Based AR Game nears $1 Million in ICO Funding Goal - February 2, 2017
- The Wall Street Blockchain Alliance Announces New Blockchain Assets Working Group - February 2, 2017
- Tel Aviv’s Colu Launches Local Digital Currency for Liverpool – East London Next - February 2, 2017
- South Africa Mulling Over Blockchain Digital Currency - February 2, 2017
- Nine in Ten Governments Investing in Blockchain by 2018 Says IBM Study - February 2, 2017
- NATO Awards Estonian Blockchain Company Guardtime Contract for Next-Generation Cyber Range - February 2, 2017
- Microsoft and Tierion Collaborate on Attestations and Blockchain Proofs - February 2, 2017
- Irish Funds and Deloitte Trial Blockchain Proof-of-Concept - February 2, 2017
- Cambridge Blockchain Raise $2 Million for Digital Identity Enterprise Software - February 2, 2017
- National Altcoins – a Toy for Market Sharks or Godsend for Local Communities? - February 1, 2017
- TaaS, the First Fully Transparent Closed End Fund dedicated to Blockchain Assets, Announces ICO - February 1, 2017