The partnership will allow users to purchase games and earn money using GameCredits’ unique cryptocurrency payments solution, which integrates starting from popular Datcroft games including MMORPGs, TPS and social games. The first game to integrate GameCredits is MMORPG Fragoria, the popular web-based, free-to-play multiplayer game, available for play and exchange using GameCredits in early December.
GameCredits’ integration into popular games will allows users to:
- Buy in-game items and purchase games.
- Have larger deposit limits than traditional payment methods.
- Win gamecredits and spend across different games.
- Easily cash out or send to exchanges.
- Multiply value of gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) due to demand pressure.
“Among the biggest issues with monetizing the gaming community are limited options for depositing and spending money, difficulty transferring funds between games and unsecure methods for storing funds” said Sergey Sholom, CEO of Datcroft. “GameCredits’ partnership with Datcroft Games Ltd. marks a turning point in both the crypto- and gaming industries by providing a safe and easy system for monetizing the Blockchain for gaming.”
GameCredits is a winning solution for gamers as well as developers enabling developers to:
- Receive substantial savings over traditional revenue-share models.
- Receive immediate payouts of earned revenues.
- Control their revenue economy by promoting and incentivizing GameCredits Inc. payment options.
- Benefit from cross promotion of other games in the ecosystem.
- Profit from demand pressure put on gamecredits cryptocurrency price.
“We believe there’s never before been a more viable solution to monetizing the Blockchain for gaming,” said Sholom. “We’re testing out the payments solution with one of the most popular games, Fragoria, which features around 8 million players — and this is the first of many games GameCredits will integrate with.”
GameCredits delivers Blockchain-based products to the gaming industry. Founded in 2016, GameCredits allows game developers to accept the gamecredits cryptocurrency (GAME) to securely purchase existing in-game items without the inconvenience and cost of traditional banking and payment alternatives. Users can purchase GAME directly inside their own GameCredits wallet for USD, Euro and bitcoin, as well as on major exchanges globally, including Bittrex and Poloniex.
Datcroft Games LTD. is a global gaming development company known for creating beautiful game worlds on Web, PC and mobile platforms. Founded in 2004, Datcroft Games has become increasingly popular developing games such as MMORPG Fragoria, which has over 8 million registered accounts. The team consists of more than 50 people from more than 10 cities in 7 countries and 5 different time zones. Games of Datcroft are available in 15 languages worldwide and have been already played by more than 12 million users.
- Blockchain-Fueled VeganNation raises $10 million for Vegan Global Marketplace - August 19, 2019
- Fight to Flame – Mike Tyson Denies Issuing Token and Working With Fight2Fame - August 17, 2019
- Bitcoin Wealth is Almost 50 Times More Concentrated than Global Wealth According to PARSIQ Research - August 16, 2019
- Graph Blockchain Signs LOI to Acquire Cyberanking Ltd. an Esports Company - August 16, 2019
- Blockchain Moves Into The US’s Largest Oil Fields With Data Gumbo - August 16, 2019
- BlockStar Teams Up With Cycling Apparel Brand De Marchi to Auction Fausto Coppi’s Cycling Jersey - August 16, 2019
- Zcoin Available to Five Million Merchants in Thailand - August 16, 2019
- Republic Partners with Althea to Launch First-Ever Compliant Security Airdrop for Retail Investors in the U.S. and Abroad - August 14, 2019
- Mark Cuban’s Dallas Mavericks Basketball Team Join Up With Bitpay To Accept Bitcoin For Tickets And Gear - August 14, 2019
- Mike Tyson Launches Fight to Fame – Crypto-Driven, Blockchain-Fueled Fighter Booster - August 14, 2019
- Blox Survey: Ninety-Five Percent of US CPAs Believe Clients are Not Disclosing All their Digital Assets and Transactions - August 13, 2019
- New Zealand Allows for Employee Payments to be Made in Cryptocurrency - August 13, 2019
- USA SEC Postpones Decision on Three Bitcoin ETFs - August 13, 2019
- Cryptocurrency Thefts, Scams and Fraud May Exceed $4.3 Billion For 2019 - August 12, 2019
- China’s Central Bank Gears Up to Launch it’s Own Cryptocurrency - August 12, 2019
- Overstock: Retail Traders Can Now Invest in STOs at tZERO - August 9, 2019
- Merj Rolls Out The First-ever Official Listing Of A Tokenized Security On A Regulated National Stock Exchange - August 9, 2019
- Commerzbank And Daimler Trucks Test Machine-to-machine Payments On Blockchain - August 9, 2019
- Africa’s Youth See A Future For Bitcoin Beyond Speculation - August 8, 2019
- Blockchain VR Network Set to Launch - August 8, 2019