Inchain, the decentralised insurance platform built on Blockchain technology invites the cryptocurrency community to back the first insurance platform for crypto-asset in its ongoing four-week long Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign which wraps up November 24, 2016.
Inchain was launched as a sensible solution for investors as cryptocurrency platforms and wallet services are increasingly coming under attack by hackers. It mitigates the cryptocurrency community’s risks associated with total or partial losses of assets due to cyber-attacks and hacking incidents. The platform is designed to operate with minimal human interaction by implementing Ethereum based smart contracts in the core.
“Nobody is happy if there is a possibility that his funds can be stolen. There have been more than 40 hacks in the last years; every third exchange has got hacked according to different sources. This keeps the majority away from the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We aim to solve this problem by introducing the insurance for crypto assets stored with exchanges and wallets,” said Dmitri Lazarichev, co-founder of Inchain.
Lazarichev is also the co-founder of Wirex, a London-based, cloud-based hybrid personal banking platform that offers bitcoin debit cards, remittances, and mobile banking and allows users to link bitcoin wallets to Visa and MasterCard debit cards in up to three fiat denominations (dollars, pounds sterling, and euro).
With Inchain, users can set their desired insurance parameters and the platform will automatically generate the respective smart contracts to manage insurance policies, payments on claims etc. In addition to crypto-insurance, Inchain also allows investments into insurance-linked bonds as fixed income instruments for passive returns. The Inchain insurance fund is managed according to the DAO principles to ensure healthy returns for the investors while keeping the users’ interests in mind.
The ICO involves 100 million Inchain value coins of which 85 million is made available for the investors and community members. Remaining 15 million is set aside for development (9 million) and other core activities including preICO and postICO bounties (1 million) and strategic partners, consulting and auditing (5 million). Early investors can avail attractive ICO bonus of 20% during the first 7 days, 10% from day 8 until day 14, and 5% between day 15 and 21 respectively.
Advantages of Participating in Inchain ICO
As the platform receives wide adoption, Inchain token values are bound to increase, which will allow investors to break even and turn profitable in no time. The platform has a robust, DAO driven investment strategies in place which will contribute to the regular dividends issued to Inchain investors. Inchain token holders are eligible for dividends and they can also propose and vote for investment strategies. With less than 22 days to go before the completion of ICO, this is the right time to buy Inchain tokens profitably.
Founded by Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik, Inchain is one of a kind Ethereum based Blockchain insurance platform that allows cryptocurrency users to minimize risk by insuring their digital assets.
Learn more about Inchain at – https://ico.inchain.io/#about
Participate in Inchain ICO at – https://ico.inchain.io/register
Access Inchain Whitepaper at – https://ico.inchain.io/app/docs/whitepaper2.pdf
Inchain on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519
- Blockchain Project Cashaa Protecting Crypto Companies to Survive Fifth Money Laundering Directive and New FCA Rules in 2020 - February 8, 2020
- US SEC Boss Hester Peirce Suggests Three Year “Safe Harbour Period” For Token Sales - February 6, 2020
- China’s Hyperchain Plans to Take on Coronavirus With Blockchain-Fueled Donation Platform - February 6, 2020
- Blockstack Proposes Using Bitcoin, Novel ‘Proof of Transfer’ To Accelerate A Truly User-Owned Web 3.0 - February 6, 2020
- Hack Blockchain To The MAX! €15.000 Prizepool at MAXathon in Berlin April 18-19, 2020 - February 6, 2020
- Chiliz And Enjin To Launch Blockchain Collectibles Using NFTs For The Likes of Juventus, Paris Saint-Germain, Atlético de Madrid and West Ham - February 6, 2020
- MIT Researchers Claim to Boost Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Blockchain Transactions By 4x with New ‘Spider’ Routing Scheme - February 4, 2020
- Canada’s Blockchain Intelligence Group Signs USD$540,000 Contract with United States Feds - February 4, 2020
- The United States Marshals Services to Auction 4,040.54069820 Bitcoin – USD$37 Million - February 4, 2020
- OpenLegacy Project Gets $20m Strategic Investment from Japan’s SBI Holdings – Focus on Blockchain - February 4, 2020
- Fastest Growing and Highest Revenue Mobile Messenger App in the World, Japan’s LINE to Launch LINK Cryptocurrency - February 3, 2020
- Insolar to Launch MainNet on February 3, 2020 – Debuts Insolar’s New XNS Token - February 3, 2020
- Blockchain-Based Social Media App Vid with VI Tokens – To Launch April 1, 2020 – After VC $10 million USD Investment in 2019 - February 3, 2020
- UK FCA Licenses BCB Group as First Crypto Company to be Regulated as Authorised Payment Institution - January 31, 2020
- Virgil Griffith Pleads Innocent in Blockchain North Korea Event Case – Faces Up To 20 Years in Prison if Convicted - January 31, 2020
- University College London Centre for Blockchain Technologies Releases New Report on Supply Chains - January 31, 2020
- World’s Leading Research and Advisory Company Gartner Says Blockchain Smart Contracts Can Increase Corporate Overall Data Quality by 50 Percent - January 31, 2020
- Dubai Wants to Clone Crypto Valley in the Desert - January 29, 2020
- The National Bank of Cambodia (NBC) to Launch Blockchain-Based, Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) - January 29, 2020
- Swiss company Overfuture To Offer Tokenised Equity Crowdfunding (Security Token Offering) - January 29, 2020