Inchain, the decentralised insurance platform built on Blockchain technology invites the cryptocurrency community to back the first insurance platform for crypto-asset in its ongoing four-week long Initial Coin Offering (ICO) campaign which wraps up November 24, 2016.
Inchain was launched as a sensible solution for investors as cryptocurrency platforms and wallet services are increasingly coming under attack by hackers. It mitigates the cryptocurrency community’s risks associated with total or partial losses of assets due to cyber-attacks and hacking incidents. The platform is designed to operate with minimal human interaction by implementing Ethereum based smart contracts in the core.
“Nobody is happy if there is a possibility that his funds can be stolen. There have been more than 40 hacks in the last years; every third exchange has got hacked according to different sources. This keeps the majority away from the Blockchain and cryptocurrencies. We aim to solve this problem by introducing the insurance for crypto assets stored with exchanges and wallets,” said Dmitri Lazarichev, co-founder of Inchain.
Lazarichev is also the co-founder of Wirex, a London-based, cloud-based hybrid personal banking platform that offers bitcoin debit cards, remittances, and mobile banking and allows users to link bitcoin wallets to Visa and MasterCard debit cards in up to three fiat denominations (dollars, pounds sterling, and euro).
With Inchain, users can set their desired insurance parameters and the platform will automatically generate the respective smart contracts to manage insurance policies, payments on claims etc. In addition to crypto-insurance, Inchain also allows investments into insurance-linked bonds as fixed income instruments for passive returns. The Inchain insurance fund is managed according to the DAO principles to ensure healthy returns for the investors while keeping the users’ interests in mind.
The ICO involves 100 million Inchain value coins of which 85 million is made available for the investors and community members. Remaining 15 million is set aside for development (9 million) and other core activities including preICO and postICO bounties (1 million) and strategic partners, consulting and auditing (5 million). Early investors can avail attractive ICO bonus of 20% during the first 7 days, 10% from day 8 until day 14, and 5% between day 15 and 21 respectively.
Advantages of Participating in Inchain ICO
As the platform receives wide adoption, Inchain token values are bound to increase, which will allow investors to break even and turn profitable in no time. The platform has a robust, DAO driven investment strategies in place which will contribute to the regular dividends issued to Inchain investors. Inchain token holders are eligible for dividends and they can also propose and vote for investment strategies. With less than 22 days to go before the completion of ICO, this is the right time to buy Inchain tokens profitably.
Founded by Dmitry Lazarichev and Sergey Primatchik, Inchain is one of a kind Ethereum based Blockchain insurance platform that allows cryptocurrency users to minimize risk by insuring their digital assets.
Learn more about Inchain at – https://ico.inchain.io/#about
Participate in Inchain ICO at – https://ico.inchain.io/register
Access Inchain Whitepaper at – https://ico.inchain.io/app/docs/whitepaper2.pdf
Inchain on Bitcointalk – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1623519
- Blockchain-Based Travala.com Teams Up with Dash For Hotel Booking Payments - July 18, 2019
- SEC And FINRA Approves First Reg A+ Token Offerings - July 18, 2019
- Tokinex Tolken Sale Sells out in 35 Seconds - July 18, 2019
- 18 Organisations Launch The Convergence Alliance To Enable A New Open Data Economy Built On The Decentralized Web - July 9, 2019
- Bittrex Acquires Tradedash - July 3, 2019
- Korea’s Cube Systems Rolls Out New Blockchain eCommerce Platform - July 3, 2019
- Clinlogix Joins ALTEN Calsoft in Launching Blockchain for Clinical Trials - July 3, 2019
- Binance Charity forms alliance with 46 companies to unveil a stablecoin for the alleviation of period poverty - July 3, 2019
- Nestlé Breaks from IBM Food Trust Blockchain Group for New Milk Supply Chain Trial - July 3, 2019
- Tokeny Solutions Digital Asset Platform Gets €5 Million Backing from Euronext - July 3, 2019
- Blockchain Venture Capital Funding Reaches $822 Million in 2019 - July 1, 2019
- Toronto’s Creative Destruction Lab Joins Facebook’s Libra Association - June 19, 2019
- Australia’s Power Ledger to bring P2P Energy Trading to Austria - June 19, 2019
- Litecoin Foundation Teams Up With Bibox And Ternio On Special Edition Litecoin Debitcard - June 19, 2019
- US Legislators Call for Halt to Facebook’s Cryptocurrency Plans – And to Face Congress - June 19, 2019
- Hyperledger Welcomes Diverse Line-up of New Members for Identity Project - June 18, 2019
- Facebook Announces Calibra Digital Wallet and Libra Cryptocurrency - June 18, 2019
- MIT Professor Silvio Micali’s Algorand Project Announces Date for First Auction - June 6, 2019
- SEC sues Canadian Messaging Service Kik Selling Unregistered Securities in its $100 million ICO - June 4, 2019
- CrowdEngine Teams Up With Polymath Adding Security Token Issuance to List of Crowdfunding Services - June 3, 2019