Today, Fintech Investment Group (FIG) formally unveiled its financial advisory firm, algorithmic forex trading platform and Compcoin digital tokens ahead of its impending Initial Coin Offering (ICO), slated for early June.
Established in 2016 by veteran technologists and financial professionals, FIG is a commodity trading advisory firm and member National Futures Association that provides independent investors with the financial advice and technology to successfully manage and trade in the financial markets.
The company and its founders have also launched Compcoin, a new digital token focused on investing and growing capital. Investors may buy and hold Compcoin to leverage it as an alternative investment vehicle. However, the primary function of Compcoin is to grant investors access to ART – a proprietary, automated, algorithmic foreign currency exchange (forex) trading platform developed by FIG. Compcoin is the first digital token that enables access the world of algorithmic trading in the $5 trillion per day global currency market. Previously, this sophisticated technology has only been available to elite investors, hedge fund managers and global banks.
With Compcoin’s planned ICO in early June, FIG hopes to raise up to $30 million, which will go toward the development of new investor technologies, customer acquisition and company growth. Further details about the offering will be released at a later date.
“Compcoin was created to appeal to a broad range of investors, serving as both a long-term investment vehicle whose value increases over time, and as a gateway to algorithmic forex trading, the largest, most liquid financial market in the world,” said Alan Friedland, founder of FIG and Compcoin, and creator of ART.
“With the digital currency market expecting to reach $1.7 trillion in seven years, Compcoin represents a great opportunity for investors to diversify their portfolios, explore new investment strategies, maximize their returns and get in on the ground floor of one of the most promising new financial enterprises.”
What is Compcoin?
Compcoin is a US-based digital financial asset that is superior in its transparency and ability to store long-term value, and the key to leveling the investor playing field by unlocking sophisticated, A.I.-enhanced trading technologies. Compcoin’s value is tied to the demand for and performance of ART’s algorithmic forex trading platform. The more Compcoin an investor owns, the more money the investor can leverage for forex trades with ART. Since the supply of Compcoin will be limited, this demand will increase the value of Compcoin for long-term investors, forex traders and speculators alike on the open market.
ART uses sophisticated machine learning, predictive analytics and bayesian logic to execute on high probability trades and trends in US Dollar and Euro currencies. After more than five years of R&D, ART has successfully predicted USD/Euro currency trades and delivered outsized returns both in a testing environment and with live investors. Using 30 years of historical forex trading data to forecast future currency movements, ART automatically executes trades on behalf of Compcoin users and eliminates many of the emotional or technical mistakes that both novice and experienced forex traders routinely make.
“According to the Brookings Institute, access to top investment strategies is a key advantage for elite investors to increase their wealth. Incredibly, there are actual laws that enable only the wealthiest investors to get privileged access to the best trading strategies through private hedge fund investing,” said Alan Friedland. “In the next few years, we expect that a financial superhighway of value will evolve from Blockchain’s ability to serve financial services to billions of individuals without the need to pool or combine investments into centralized funds. This will allow investors to directly trade digital products, virtual goods, assets and services with one another.”
Founded in 2016, Fintech Investment Group (FIG) is a digital commodity trading advisory firm that empowers investors to increase savings while retaining liquidity through the guided accumulation of digital assets. The company manages investing using ART, its A.I.-enhanced algorithmic forex trading platform, and Compcoin, a new digital token focused on investing and growing capital. FIG aims to democratize access to high-tech investment algorithms and provide outsized returns securely and transparently. The firm is based in Florida with access to the international markets.
Compcoin is a unique, innovative, US-based digital asset that focuses on investing and increasing earnings growth, instead of spending or other transactional purposes. Compcoin is designed to be a financial asset superior in its ability to store long-term value. Investors may buy Compcoin to leverage it as an alternative investment vehicle – similar to the way investors buy, hold and sell other asset classes (e.g., equities, bonds, commodities, precious metals, etc.). The primary function of Compcoin is to grant investors access to ART – a proprietary and automated artificial intelligence foreign currency exchange (forex) trading platform developed by FIG. Compcoin seeks to be a trusted alternative investment vehicle for serious individual investors and a platform for financial growth. In order to do this, Compcoin focuses on technology, transparency, security, compliance, and financial control.
Alan Friedland founded both Fintech Investment Group and Compcoin. Mr. Friedland has been developing artificial intelligence for financial trading systems since 1993, and has been developing predictive intelligence systems to perform trades on the forex market since 2010. Mr. Friedland also founded Edge Securities, member N.A.S.D. and Edge Investment Group, associate member American Stock Exchange. These firms were among the first proprietary leveraged securities trading firms for professional licensed traders.
Mike McDonald is CEO of Compcoin. McDonald has over 24 years experience in fintech and financial trading. Before Compcoin, McDonald was Senior Financial Advisor at Aegis Capital Corp where he lead the investment strategy for high profile clients. McDonald is a licensed securities broker and has advised over 1,000 clients with investable assets ranging from $250k to $20 million. He also has been a branch manager for N.Y.S.E and Nasdaq firms.
Josh Dettman is President of Institutional Trading at FIG/Compcoin. Mr. Dettman has more than 20 years of experience in financial trading and financial technology. Dettman is the lead securities trader at Aegis in Florida, a New York based investment management company managing 1.5 billion dollars in assets, and prior to that, a Director of Global Assets at Wescap, a private fund management company. In these positions Dettman counseled institutional clients (hedge funds, funds of funds, banks, insurance companies, pension programs) on investment strategies including sector rotation, momentum trading, and ETF executions. His counsel and investment strategies at Wescap grew the firm from a million dollar fund to over $50 million. During his time at Wescap, the firm generated over $20 million in annual profit.
- A2B Direct to Launch a Blockchain Platform and Hold an ICO - June 24, 2017
- The ‘under the radar’ ICO, Populous. A platform tackling the Multi-Trillion Dollar international billings industry. - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup TrueFlip Reinvents Business with 600 Year Long History of Fails - June 23, 2017
- EXMO exchange lists WAVES Blockchain Project - June 23, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Launch Date Announced - June 23, 2017
- Adex, A Decentralized Ad Network, Taps WINGS Platform For Community Engagement, Token Sale Value Discovery And Social Promotion - June 23, 2017
- Comcast’s Advanced Advertising Group And Participants Announce Blockchain-based Technology Platform - June 22, 2017
- Online Platform for Gamers to Release a Cryptocurrency for In-game Skins Trading; Launches an ICO - June 22, 2017
- Colu Launches Digital “Local Pound, East London” Currency to Empower Local Economies - June 21, 2017
- bitJob.io is Building a Student Employment Program on the Ethereum Blockchain – Launching ICO - June 21, 2017
- Blockchain Project Waves launches landmark USD gateway - June 21, 2017
- Status.im Raises $270m in Three Hours – Shattering Token Raise Record - June 21, 2017
- World’s First Mobile Data Exchange DENT Seeks to Disrupt Telco Market with Blockchain - June 20, 2017
- Financial Inclusion Company Everex Takes Home RemTECH Award For Ethereum Apps - June 18, 2017
- SONM Raises $42 Million in Token Raise - June 18, 2017
- WISeKey partners with the Blockchain Interface company RIDDLE&CODE to develop innovative solutions for securing IoT via Blockchain technology and crypto-hardware - June 17, 2017
- Bancor Announces $153 Million Raise, Largest Token Generation Event in History - June 17, 2017
- CORION Announces Final Coin Sale Details to Build its Revolutionary Platform & Stable-Rate Currency - June 17, 2017
- Enhancing the value of history with ZenDao – ICO announcement - June 16, 2017
- FunFair Announces Token Creation Event on June 22 for World’s Fastest Blockchain Casino Platform - June 15, 2017
- Blockchain Technology Venture Nimiq Announces Token Sale - June 14, 2017
- Outlier Ventures Makes Multi-Million Dollar Investment in Distributed IoT Marketplace ‘IOTA’ Through Major Token Purchase - June 14, 2017
- Bancor Token Allocation Event Smashes Record – Raises over $150 Million - June 13, 2017
- Consensys Introduces Omega One - June 12, 2017
- MetaX and DMA Join Forces to Launch adChain: a Blockchain Solution to Digital Advertising Fraud - June 12, 2017
- Aeternity Raises $24 million Over Phase Two of Token Sale - June 12, 2017
- HyperChain Capital announces Collaboration and Investment in CoinDash - June 12, 2017
- Community-Driven Cryptocurrency Credits Announces First Public Release - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Announces New Partners Before Upcoming Token Allocation Event - June 12, 2017
- Investors from Russia are launching a venture fund formed on blockchain - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Adds Heavyweight Advisory Team to their Foundation – Token Allocation Event Kicks off Today - June 12, 2017
- Bancor Protocol Foundation Adds Author and Euro Designer Bernard Lietaer as Chief Monetary Architect - June 10, 2017
- Russian Billionaire Announces Business Incubator on Waves Platform - June 9, 2017
- Bancor Launches Crowdfunding Valuation And Promotion Via Wings Dao On Ethereum - June 9, 2017
- Coinsilium invests in Indorse.io Decentralised Professional Network - June 8, 2017
- Cofound.it Breaks Pre-Sale Record, Selling Out With Priority Pass Before Public Token Sale - June 7, 2017
- Cofound.it Token Pre-Sale Reaches $5 Million Threshold Within Three Hours, Announces First Three Projects - June 5, 2017
- Blockchain Startup DECENT Testnet #2 Launched! - June 4, 2017
- Blockchain Challenge Dubai Announces Winners- Awarded $45,000 - June 4, 2017
- Waves Ceo Sasha Ivanov: Blockchain Will Lead To Rapid Progress Not Only In State Administration, But Also In Business - June 4, 2017
- Exscudo ICO Successfully Concluded – $5M Dollars Raised - June 1, 2017
- Aventus launches Ethereum-based Event Ticketing Solution - June 1, 2017
- Brave Token Sale Blasts Records With $35 Million in 30 Seconds - June 1, 2017
- Japanese Blockchain Startup releases VALU – Social Media Value That Can Be Traded - May 31, 2017
- MetaX and ConsenSys Announce adToken Sale June 26, 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Blockchain Indy Production Start Up to make a TV Series about the Bitcoin Revolution. Fans invest to help tell the story! - May 31, 2017
- Chat Platform Kik to Integrate Kin Token as First Mainstream Adoption of Cryptocurrency - May 31, 2017
- VPN Blockchain Startup Mysterium Network Raises 68,629 ETH ($14,358,975 USD) in under 45 minutes - May 30, 2017
- XinFin Introduces Blockchain-based Institutional Financing Marketplace Alongside Pre-ICO Token Sale - May 30, 2017
- European Energy Companies to Test Peer-to-Peer Trading Over The Blockchain - May 30, 2017